What The Fuck ®
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An open letter to Andrew about "Yulog"

+6
Journey Mom
Rick
yulog
Loneman1
Liam
Ed
10 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

An open letter to Andrew about "Yulog" Empty An open letter to Andrew about "Yulog"

Post by Ed Fri Nov 26, 2010 6:54 pm

Mike Ulrich "Yulog" has made insulting comments about my wife and daughter online. He is an internet stalker. I have not been on MR in 2 years and yet he still follows me.

He has saved personal pictures of many of us on his photobucket site. I discovered it, and then he made it private and hid like a little bitch.

This person tries to hide his identity (not real well) and is a creep.

Fuck off Mike. You are the biggest pussy online ever. Mentioning my wife and daughter in your posts was disgusting. No right commenting on anyone's life when you hide yours.

Last edited by Ed on Fri Nov 26, 2010 8:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ed
Ed
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Number of posts : 5243
Registration date : 2008-05-26

Back to top Go down

An open letter to Andrew about "Yulog" Empty Re: An open letter to Andrew about "Yulog"

Post by Liam Fri Nov 26, 2010 7:50 pm

Yulog...that's just fuckin' disturbing, dude. Go out and get laid or something.
Liam
Liam
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 540
Registration date : 2008-08-23

Back to top Go down

An open letter to Andrew about "Yulog" Empty Re: An open letter to Andrew about "Yulog"

Post by Loneman1 Fri Nov 26, 2010 7:59 pm

Gonna agree with Liam here.......that's a bit beyond creepy man. You don't fuck with someone's family.
Loneman1
Loneman1
Batboy
Batboy

Number of posts : 99
Registration date : 2008-05-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Ed Fri Nov 26, 2010 8:14 pm

I have made peace with so many people on MR. I just didn't like the Journey thing. Yulog gets personal when this POS doesn't even know me. It's just weird and disturbing.

Mike, I may not post on MR, but I get along with almost everyone on there. Shut up already and go live your life and stop obsessing.

You are seriously dialing the wrong number here. Keep it up and see what happens.
Ed
Ed
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Post by Liam Fri Nov 26, 2010 8:35 pm

I'd take his advice, Yulog. You do NOT fuck with someone's family over something as minuscule as a BAND.
Liam
Liam
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Loneman1 Fri Nov 26, 2010 8:38 pm

Amen.
Loneman1
Loneman1
Batboy
Batboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Ed Fri Nov 26, 2010 8:39 pm

Liam wrote:I'd take his advice, Yulog. You do NOT fuck with someone's family over something as minuscule as a BAND.

Andrew is a cool cat.

Very happy to have him, Saint John, Rick and others as my online friends again. Dan is a personal friend.

I have issues with Yulog though. And at this point I am calling him out. I really find yulog disturbing and you all should know.

And Mike go fuck yourself. Sure it would be fun to post on MR as AR. Not something I lose sleep over at all.
Ed
Ed
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Post by Liam Fri Nov 26, 2010 8:44 pm

Even if I didn't know ya, Ed, I'd REALLY find that messed up.
Liam
Liam
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ed Fri Nov 26, 2010 8:47 pm

Liam wrote:Even if I didn't know ya, Ed, I'd REALLY find that messed up.

Me too. I never cared about or understood saving pics of others.

Yulog/Mike is a douchebag and it is time to call that out. Liam, Eric = thanks for jumping in. I don't need help but that fucker needs to know what an ass he is. Cool
Ed
Ed
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ed Fri Nov 26, 2010 8:54 pm

@Eric = The old "AR" can defend himself. Very Happy

Yulog is weird. Still obsessing on 3 year old posts. She has to be a fat girl.
Ed
Ed
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Post by Loneman1 Fri Nov 26, 2010 8:56 pm

No problem bro.........I never was around MR enough to have personal shit with anyone, but when ya fuck with a friend's family, THAT raises my anger.

As you said Ed, who keeps pictures of someone else's family that you don't personally even know? That shit is kinda sick.
Loneman1
Loneman1
Batboy
Batboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Ed Fri Nov 26, 2010 9:06 pm

Loneman1 wrote:No problem bro.........I never was around MR enough to have personal shit with anyone, but when ya fuck with a friend's family, THAT raises my anger.

As you said Ed, who keeps pictures of someone else's family that you don't personally even know? That shit is kinda sick.

Thanks Eric!
Ed
Ed
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

An open letter to Andrew about "Yulog" Empty Ok Yulog Mike

Post by Ed Fri Nov 26, 2010 9:08 pm

Now you know what a dickbag she is.

Last edited by Ed on Sat Nov 27, 2010 9:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Ed
Ed
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Post by Liam Fri Nov 26, 2010 9:32 pm

Will do. Just pissed me off to know that it was STILL going on. MOVE ON.
Liam
Liam
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by yulog Sat Nov 27, 2010 5:03 pm

Ed wrote:Mike Ulrich "Yulog" has made insulting comments about my wife and daughter online. He is an internet stalker. I have not been on MR in 2 years and yet he still follows me.

He has saved personal pictures of many of us on his photobucket site. I discovered it, and then he made it private and hid like a little bitch.

This person tries to hide his identity (not real well) and is a creep.

Fuck off Mike. You are the biggest pussy online ever. Mentioning my wife and daughter in your posts was disgusting. No right commenting on anyone's life when you hide yours.

For someone who doesn't want to talk about his wife and kid on the net you sure keep bringing them back into the equation.Nothing i said in my statement yesterday has anything to do with anyones family yet you keep trying to bring back what i said to you about what You said about your family on the net. who's obsessing?, who cant let it go?

Wow, what can i say about the skit with liam and eric, don't worry i dont think anyone else will be able to tell it was pre - scripted Rolling Eyes Laughing So now you bring 2 of your friends(he things are looking up for you) to bring up stuff from three years ago, its pretty obvious what 3 people can't let it go here.

I really did like the bad acting it reminded me of a daytime soap. I especially liked the part where you tell your buddys that you dont need any help, that you can fight your own battles but you put this in a thread that is obviously asking Andrew to intervene(must i remind you that you contradicted yourself.....again)

Ed, i don't get it ,you keep complaining about me hiding my identity,but when journeytroll was here you supported him when he made negative comments about people you knew on MR. You went so far as to wear his badge of honor in your avatar. Hell, when he was here you let him rest his balls on your chin, and whatever he did was golden despite the fact he was anonymous but now that someone who's anonymous questions your actions you cry foul.(can you say hippocrite...again Razz )

Ed, if stupidity was rewarded with wealth , you would be a billionaire Razz

yulog
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Number of posts : 407
Registration date : 2008-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Ed Sat Nov 27, 2010 5:16 pm

I saw your photobucket account before you made it private you creep. Whatever I post about online about my personal life - I let it all out there. Pictures, thoughts, what I am thinking at a particular moment in time. That puts me at an obvious disadvantage when dealing with a cowardly piece of shit like you.

Very sick and obsessive that you hide your identity but seem to have the best of "AR" in your mind 24/7. It's like you remember every word I've ever posted stalker. You're a punk, you don't know me and are probably a registered sex offender for all I know.

You want to judge me, Mr. Keyboard courage? Then let me judge you. You are AFRAID of that and you know it.

Feel free to criticize my life once I get a little snapshot of Mike Ulrich. You seem to be ashamed to come out in the open. Why is that?

Saving pictures of other posters and their families is warped.
Ed
Ed
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Post by yulog Sat Nov 27, 2010 5:44 pm

Ed wrote:

Very sick and obsessive that you hide your identity but seem to have the best of "AR" in your mind 24/7. It's like you remember every word I've ever posted stalker. You're a punk, you don't know me and are probably a registered sex offender for all I know.

Once again , journeytrolls balls -your chin, you had no problem with him.....just goes to show -you can dish it out but you cant take it.

No one has to remember what you post, its all over the net and you still post idiotic comments(i.e yesterdays and todays posts) . All i did was right a comment about how a spammer might take over top posting from you and you tried to bring up what happened to you 3 years ago, maybe you should take your own advice and let it go

yulog
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ed Sat Nov 27, 2010 5:48 pm

Deflect, dismiss, typical scared little Mike.

Journeytroll's name is Jay. Niggy and I met him. He came clean.

Your turn...........
Ed
Ed
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Post by yulog Sat Nov 27, 2010 6:36 pm

Ed wrote:Deflect, dismiss, typical scared little Mike.

Your turn...........

Another desperate attempt Ed.So transparent , troll is gone. Its not like he came clean and then was here to take his lumps like he gave out . Its still painfully clear that you supported his anonymity when he was going after MR people you knew and considered friends. but when you are called out for the stupid crap that you do and You say (not lies, actual things you have done with witnesses to said statements and proof in your written word on public websites) you seem to keep trying to talk about anything other than whats placed before you.....Who 's deflecting?? Razz

yulog
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by Loneman1 Sat Nov 27, 2010 9:01 pm

Yulog...........first off, this ain't scripted. I'm just standing up for a friend.

Second, you still haven't addressed the fact that you saved pictures of Ed's family to your hard drive. What was the purpose of that? That certainly leans towards the crazy stalker area. Granted, I don't know the whole story, but I believe Ed's word to be true.
Loneman1
Loneman1
Batboy
Batboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Rick Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:11 am

yulog wrote:
Ed wrote:Deflect, dismiss, typical scared little Mike.

Your turn...........

Another desperate attempt Ed.So transparent , troll is gone. Its not like he came clean and then was here to take his lumps like he gave out . Its still painfully clear that you supported his anonymity when he was going after MR people you knew and considered friends. but when you are called out for the stupid crap that you do and You say (not lies, actual things you have done with witnesses to said statements and proof in your written word on public websites) you seem to keep trying to talk about anything other than whats placed before you.....Who 's deflecting?? Razz

Fuck Journeytroll. He was nothing but a troublemaker.

Logjam, if you're saving pictures of Ed's family for whatever reason, just delete them. There's no reason to have them unless you just want to use them against him later. And why do anything like that? Ed and I haven't always gotten along, but we're fixing that up, or have, and I'm with him on this thing. Just get rid of them dude, seriously. That's personal stuff, even if they were posted publicly, it wasn't for the intention of someone cribbing them for their own personal use or an insidious use at a later time. We all know you're the master at creating whacked out images, and I enjoy a lot of them, but using someone's family pics to do that, no matter how you feel about that person, is wrong. That's my opinion, and I'm about as neutral as you can get.

So I must ask questions. Do you still have them, and if so, why? And what are you thinking of doing with them?
Rick
Rick
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 609

Back to top Go down

Post by Journey Mom Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:40 am

After you get done deleting someone else's family pictures from your hard drive Yulog, you can stop sending me messages here. I don't want anything whatsoever to do with you.

Journey Mom
Batboy
Batboy

Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2008-05-27

Back to top Go down

Post by yulog Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:10 am

Should i delete the emails you sent me about what a piece a garbage Ed is Sandy? playing both sides ?

yulog
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by Rick Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:01 am

yulog wrote:Should i delete the emails you sent me about what a piece a garbage Ed is Sandy? playing both sides ?

That's bullshit dude. That's nothing but pure pissed out child's play. Quit fucking around and fix the problem.
Rick
Rick
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 609

Back to top Go down

Post by Loneman1 Sun Nov 28, 2010 6:05 am

I'm gonna slowly back away now since it is pretty obvious (and a bit scary) that yulog is keeping pictures of other people's families and who knows what else........yikes.
Loneman1
Loneman1
Batboy
Batboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next