What The Fuck ®
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Andrew, have you seen this?

+19
Rick
Styxman
Deb
DP
Liam
happytrails
Kel
Lynn
Moon Beam
stevew2
Andrew
Melissa
natalie
Kate
Behshad
Saint John
larry
locokat02
Ed
23 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Andrew, have you seen this? - Page 6 Empty Re: Andrew, have you seen this?

Post by stevew2 Sun Mar 15, 2009 11:52 pm

natalie wrote:Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

Too many posts to quote....I'm in shock!!!!!!!!!
Hooked up????

stevew2
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Number of posts : 162
Registration date : 2008-07-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Styxman Mon Mar 16, 2009 2:34 am

She doesn't deny it Cool
Styxman
Styxman
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Number of posts : 2131
Registration date : 2008-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post by blueskies Tue Mar 17, 2009 7:14 pm

larry wrote:
Behshad wrote:And of course now the other Susie (fredinator) is posting again at MR....

I knew for a fact Larry was not Susie, cause there for a while he was the freakin playboy of MR and he had like 20 chicks sending him gifts and shit... fun 2 days also,,, alien

cheers
study
blueskies
blueskies
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Number of posts : 364
Registration date : 2008-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by stevew2 Thu Mar 19, 2009 12:27 am

Styxman wrote:She doesn't deny it Cool
She shoild corndog

stevew2
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Number of posts : 162
Registration date : 2008-07-21

Back to top Go down

Post by blueskies Fri Mar 20, 2009 6:20 pm

DP wrote:
Lynn wrote:
larry wrote:
Behshad wrote:
larry wrote:
Behshad wrote:Thats what I would like to know, lar

you have 142 members here.. most are lurkers.. he might have his own account..

in the old days the ANNEX had a member that was copying and pasting and sending it

to other web sites.... everyone was blamed for it .. but the perpertrater was never found..

Weren't you one of the trouble makers at Annex AND MR with multiple usernames ? Basketball

Razz no i was never accussed of that on ANNEX... i wasnt deleted then .. but several months later.. Ed started deleting folks that might be copying and pasting.. we all thought we knew who did it ..

most likely the same person(s) doing it here..

The multiple user name thing was on MR when you were accused of being Susie Shocked Laughing

I knew Larry wasn't Susie. I have actually spoken with both of them on the phone. I talked to Larry when we were partying in Dave/Joe/Ed's hotel room in Florida, and Susie called me on the phone a time or two. Definitely 2 distinctly different voices... cyclops
Well, well, finally trip up did ya? Now how in the world could you have talked to Larry on my phone when I was never in Dave, Joe and Ed's room? Rolling Eyes
blueskies
blueskies
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynn Fri Mar 20, 2009 6:35 pm

blueskies wrote:
DP wrote:
Lynn wrote:
larry wrote:
Behshad wrote:
larry wrote:

in the old days the ANNEX had a member that was copying and pasting and sending it

to other web sites.... everyone was blamed for it .. but the perpertrater was never found..

Weren't you one of the trouble makers at Annex AND MR with multiple usernames ? Basketball

Razz no i was never accussed of that on ANNEX... i wasnt deleted then .. but several months later.. Ed started deleting folks that might be copying and pasting.. we all thought we knew who did it ..

The multiple user name thing was on MR when you were accused of being Susie Shocked Laughing

I knew Larry wasn't Susie. I have actually spoken with both of them on the phone. I talked to Larry when we were partying in Dave/Joe/Ed's hotel room in Florida, and Susie called me on the phone a time or two. Definitely 2 distinctly different voices... cyclops
Well, well, finally trip up did ya? Now how in the world could you have talked to Larry on my phone when I was never in Dave, Joe and Ed's room? Rolling Eyes

I seriously think YOU are the one who had no idea WHERE you were that night in Clearwater. You are the ONLY one who remembers things your way. Give it up. And don't even try to say it's because we are all friends and conspire as group because I haven't even talked to Donna in well over a year. A lot of us don't talk anymore as a matter of fact,but funny how we ALL still agree on our memories of meeting you and how we feel about you, yet you have no recollection. Amazing!!
Lynn
Lynn
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Number of posts : 1248
Registration date : 2008-05-23

Back to top Go down

Post by blueskies Fri Mar 20, 2009 7:56 pm

Lynn wrote:
blueskies wrote:
DP wrote:
Lynn wrote:
larry wrote:
Behshad wrote:
larry wrote:

I seriously think YOU are the one who had no idea WHERE you were that night in Clearwater. You are the ONLY one who remembers things your way. Give it up. And don't even try to say it's because we are all friends and conspire as group because I haven't even talked to Donna in well over a year. A lot of us don't talk anymore as a matter of fact,but funny how we ALL still agree on our memories of meeting you and how we feel about you, yet you have no recollection. Amazing!!
More bull here too? Who is all? I sure don't see the ones I talked to that night on here telling falsehoods. Only you and your girlfriend. You I never spoke to..your girlfriend I only spoke to for 2 minutes, tops in passing on the sidewalk the next morning..NOT in any room! I didn't drink anything that night and I have a great memory. I sure don't see any of the people I actually did talk to that night on here. So where is everyone that remembers it different? If whoever "they" are why haven't "they" spoken for themselves?
blueskies
blueskies
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by DP Fri Mar 20, 2009 9:10 pm

You're such a crazy idiot! Lynn knows exactly what she's talking about. I know exactly what I'm talking about. Carol, Dave, Gayle, Melissa, Joe... and many more were there too. WE had a fabulous time in Clearwater, and have wonderful memories of that weekend. I'm not gonna keep going down this path with you, psycho bitch. You can't ruin what a great time I had there, unlike your attempts to ruin the times had by many in Orlando. So just continue to think whatever your deranged mind has floating around in, and I, Lynn, and the others will remember the truth.
DP
DP
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Number of posts : 193
Registration date : 2008-08-23

Back to top Go down

Post by blueskies Fri Mar 20, 2009 9:31 pm

DP wrote:You're such a crazy idiot! Lynn knows exactly what she's talking about. I know exactly what I'm talking about. Carol, Dave, Gayle, Melissa, Joe... and many more were there too. WE had a fabulous time in Clearwater, and have wonderful memories of that weekend. I'm not gonna keep going down this path with you, psycho bitch. You can't ruin what a great time I had there, unlike your attempts to ruin the times had by many in Orlando. So just continue to think whatever your deranged mind has floating around in, and I, Lynn, and the others will remember the truth.
You completely avoided what I said. Dave, Joe and Ed know I was never in their room so therefore you could not have spoken to Larry on my phone like you claimed you did. IF you talked to him it sure wasn't on my phone. Maybe Dave, Joe and Ed were partying that night but I'm sure they would have remembered if I was in their room or not....and I don't see any of them here making these accusations....empty accusations at that since you can never specify what I actually did to anyone. Be friendly and give a gift? That was a crime? Geesh, first I heard that was a bad thing to do..be nice...yep, I'm guilty of being nice...probably too nice.

I did talk to Ed OUTSIDE their room the next morning. I mainly just talked to Ed. I talked to Norm, Carol and Dean directly the night before..I don't see them coming in and backing you up in this crap. In fact I spent more time in conversation with Ed in total more then anyone else I spoke to between those few brief encounters with MR people in Clearwater or in Orlando and he has not said anything on here of me other then he thought I was a nice person. But go ahead..keep trying to make something out of nothing.
blueskies
blueskies
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynn Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:06 pm

blueskies wrote:
DP wrote:You're such a crazy idiot! Lynn knows exactly what she's talking about. I know exactly what I'm talking about. Carol, Dave, Gayle, Melissa, Joe... and many more were there too. WE had a fabulous time in Clearwater, and have wonderful memories of that weekend. I'm not gonna keep going down this path with you, psycho bitch. You can't ruin what a great time I had there, unlike your attempts to ruin the times had by many in Orlando. So just continue to think whatever your deranged mind has floating around in, and I, Lynn, and the others will remember the truth.
You completely avoided what I said. Dave, Joe and Ed know I was never in their room so therefore you could not have spoken to Larry on my phone like you claimed you did. IF you talked to him it sure wasn't on my phone. Maybe Dave, Joe and Ed were partying that night but I'm sure they would have remembered if I was in their room or not....and I don't see any of them here making these accusations....empty accusations at that since you can never specify what I actually did to anyone. Be friendly and give a gift? That was a crime? Geesh, first I heard that was a bad thing to do..be nice...yep, I'm guilty of being nice...probably too nice.

I did talk to Ed OUTSIDE their room the next morning. I mainly just talked to Ed. I talked to Norm, Carol and Dean directly the night before..I don't see them coming in and backing you up in this crap. In fact I spent more time in conversation with Ed in total more then anyone else I spoke to between those few brief encounters with MR people in Clearwater or in Orlando and he has not said anything on here of me other then he thought I was a nice person. But go ahead..keep trying to make something out of nothing.

You WERE at Dave, Ed and Joes' room and you DID hold the phone up for several of us. It is possible that the 3 of them were not in the room at the time, though I really do think they were. They may have been gone but came back after you left. That is irrelevent. It was STILL their room. They would have to tell us. I remember Donna, her husband, Carol, Norm and Melissa for sure being there in the room. That's why I said you have no idea whose room you went to before you made Carol take you to Dean's room when he was already asleep so you could meet him. WHY are we still talking about this and arguing over this for what is like 2 years now?????

You just can't stand that you forgot what happened that night so you are setting out to try to make us all look crazy. The only reason we EVER had anything against you after that trip was because you came back to the boards and went on and on about how we were a bunch of stupid teenagers drinking trying to relive our youth and then you told Dean after others didnt' get passes, that you really didn't care about the passes and it was no big deal to you. THAT is what started this WHOLE thing back then. Do you honestly think I care if YOU think I am trying to relive my youth and about those passes anymore? Of COURSE I don't. Reliving some of my youth has been pretty damned fun so far!! It's not something you can make me ashamed of that's for sure. SO much has happened since then, and it's not possible for me to still be holding onto any of that anymore.

What I can't stand is how you always come into threads with your condescending attitude and either tell people they are liars or you tell them how they should act, like you are the moral police. That was my more recent issue with you. You are the one who keeps bringing us all back to that Florida trip everytime YOU tell me you never met me and tell us your convoluted version. YOU bring us back there because you want people to think I don't know you so that you can make them think I am the crazy one whose after you or something. Now you deny you met all kinds of people you did there. I live in Orlando and I talked to you and your son and his girlfriend at the HOB. I really dont' care if you remember me at all. I am glad you dont' actually. I wish I didnt' remember you.

What is the point of all this? I even tried to give you the benefit of the doubt by saying get your memory checked because you may have some issues with it. But you still want to call me a liar instead. If that makes you happy, then great. I imagined the whole thing!! Wow, what an imagination I have Shocked If I was going to imagine anything, it would not be YOU or anything having to do with you, believe me. Why would I make that up? What possible reason would I ever have to make ANY of this up? Anyway, I am done. I will talk about anything else, but not Florida again. That is a part of the past and that was a very fun weekend for a lot of us and that's all I care to remember. Your not going to keep baiting me into this Florida crap everytime I post to complain about other things you are doing. Move on!
Lynn
Lynn
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by DP Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:18 pm

Dang, Lynn! A concise, well-written post. It has complete sentences, punctuation, and even paragraphs. I'm impressed! I wonder if other people might learn from your example...

Nawwww!

Honey, don't worry about all that crap. I had a blast there from the time I got off the airplane to Dean's phone call, telling me to hurry up and get my butt to the gym, to the pre- and post-show parties, to the late night breakfast at Denny's that didn't happen but Ed & Dean arguing over Kiss in the dark sure did. The 4 horsemen were born and I made LOTS of great friends. Some I talk to less than others these days, but still it was a great experience for a bunch of middle-aged groupies! NO ONE can take that away from us. We ROCK!!! Cool
DP
DP
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Number of posts : 193
Registration date : 2008-08-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynn Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:28 pm

DP wrote:Dang, Lynn! A concise, well-written post. It has complete sentences, punctuation, and even paragraphs. I'm impressed! I wonder if other people might learn from your example...

Nawwww!

Honey, don't worry about all that crap. I had a blast there from the time I got off the airplane to Dean's phone call, telling me to hurry up and get my butt to the gym, to the pre- and post-show parties, to the late night breakfast at Denny's that didn't happen but Ed & Dean arguing over Kiss in the dark sure did. The 4 horsemen were born and I made LOTS of great friends. Some I talk to less than others these days, but still it was a great experience for a bunch of middle-aged groupies! NO ONE can take that away from us. We ROCK!!! Cool

It was a little long Embarassed Laughing I said what I needed to adn I am done with the subject Cool
Lynn
Lynn
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by blueskies Fri Mar 20, 2009 11:11 pm

Lynn wrote:
blueskies wrote:

You WERE at Dave, Ed and Joes' room and you DID hold the phone up for several of us. It is possible that the 3 of them were not in the room at the time, though I really do think they were. They may have been gone but came back after you left. That is irrelevent. It was STILL their room. They would have to tell us. I remember Donna, her husband, Carol, Norm and Melissa for sure being there in the room. That's why I said you have no idea whose room you went to before you made Carol take you to Dean's room when he was already asleep so you could meet him. WHY are we still talking about this and arguing over this for what is like 2 years now?????

You just can't stand that you forgot what happened that night so you are setting out to try to make us all look crazy. The only reason we EVER had anything against you after that trip was because you came back to the boards and went on and on about how we were a bunch of stupid teenagers drinking trying to relive our youth and then you told Dean after others didnt' get passes, that you really didn't care about the passes and it was no big deal to you. THAT is what started this WHOLE thing back then. Do you honestly think I care if YOU think I am trying to relive my youth and about those passes anymore? Of COURSE I don't. Reliving some of my youth has been pretty damned fun so far!! It's not something you can make me ashamed of that's for sure. SO much has happened since then, and it's not possible for me to still be holding onto any of that anymore.

What I can't stand is how you always come into threads with your condescending attitude and either tell people they are liars or you tell them how they should act, like you are the moral police. That was my more recent issue with you. You are the one who keeps bringing us all back to that Florida trip everytime YOU tell me you never met me and tell us your convoluted version. YOU bring us back there because you want people to think I don't know you so that you can make them think I am the crazy one whose after you or something. Now you deny you met all kinds of people you did there. I live in Orlando and I talked to you and your son and his girlfriend at the HOB. I really dont' care if you remember me at all. I am glad you dont' actually. I wish I didnt' remember you.

What is the point of all this? I even tried to give you the benefit of the doubt by saying get your memory checked because you may have some issues with it. But you still want to call me a liar instead. If that makes you happy, then great. I imagined the whole thing!! Wow, what an imagination I have Shocked If I was going to imagine anything, it would not be YOU or anything having to do with you, believe me. Why would I make that up? What possible reason would I ever have to make ANY of this up? Anyway, I am done. I will talk about anything else, but not Florida again. That is a part of the past and that was a very fun weekend for a lot of us and that's all I care to remember. Your not going to keep baiting me into this Florida crap everytime I post to complain about other things you are doing. Move on!
Ha! My gosh I sure don't have to make you out a crazy. You did it well enough on your own with that rambling mess of a post. You seriously need to get YOUR memory checked, for real. Hey, I sure don't like to keep talking about such a non event either but since you have said so many inaccuracies I have to.

Do I know who booked which room and who actually slept in which room or not? No...I wasn't there but a few brief minutes so how would I? I do know that Dave, Joe nor Ed was in the first room that night..in fact I didn't see them that night after the Clearwater show at all....and I also didn't see Donna that night. The room where I meet Carol and Norm I did NOT have my phone out for anyone to have talked on it! AFTER Carol took me over to the room that Dean was in I called Larry and handed the phone to Dean so he could say hello and then I handed it to Carol. Other then that the ONLY person who held my phone and talked to Larry on it was Ed..and that was at the HOB. In fact when I was near the stage at the HOB I saw you THEN and a couple other women...one had red hair and I think she goes by Sunshine Twilight....I asked her if she would like to say hello to Larry and she just turned around and didn't say anything...I even commented on it to him..I said " Sorry Larry, I guess no one else wants to talk to you" and we laughed. I also don't see Larry coming in to varify what either of you are saying....nor Ed, Joe, Dave, Carol, Norm or Dean. I doubt any of them would want to get into this because it's a bunch of bull over NOTHING!

I don't really understand why you are both now after all this time trying to embellish a non occurance even more except out of anger for being called on inaccuracies....but now after reading this ramble of yours...You both are still pissed off at an insult I gave back in return when under attack after I said something to Dean over 2 years ago? Is that why you are now embellishing and changing reality one way and another at every turn now? Hey, I was right...you both act like immature teenagers with your namecalling and telling tales.

I only call someone a liar when they are lying! If in giving my opinion on things said on MR is considered condescending then just about everyone on a message board is condescending then because thats all it is...one's opinion after another. You don't think that your telling me what you think of me and my actions is not seen as condescending? Are you my mother to tell me what to say or do? See my point? And for someone that doesn't want to discuss it anymore then why did you jump in on the subject here??? Did I force you too? or even call you out and invite you to?? Did I call you or anyone a bitch? No..but you did, so why wouldn't I consider you immature?.

Hey, I brought this subject back up because Donna said something that proved further that she lied about things. Just like you are doing because you NEVER met or spoke to my son or his girlfriend. He's going to get a good laugh out of it when I tell him that one! Laughing

Last edited by blueskies on Sat Mar 21, 2009 1:54 am; edited 1 time in total
blueskies
blueskies
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by DSHinMICH Sat Mar 21, 2009 12:23 am

I don't mean to butt in seeing how I don't know any of you at all but JESUS H FUCKING CHRIST! Who gives a rats ass what happened. He said she said. I feel
like I'm reading some Jr high school girls fucking diary.
Grow the fuck up and get on with life! More important things going on in the world
to get your panties tied up about! JMO! Not that it means anything but I'm drunk
and don't give a fuck!
DSHinMICH
DSHinMICH
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Number of posts : 436
Registration date : 2008-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynn Sat Mar 21, 2009 12:25 am

DSHinMICH wrote:I don't mean to butt in seeing how I don't know any of you at all but JESUS H FUCKING CHRIST! Who gives a rats ass what happened. He said she said. I feel
Grow the fuck up and get on with life! More important things going on in the world
to get your panties tied up about! JMO! Not that it means anything but I'm drunk
and don't give a fuck!

Well you didn't HAVE to read it Razz Laughing
Lynn
Lynn
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by DSHinMICH Sat Mar 21, 2009 12:32 am

Well if this shit wasn't in half the fucking threads here I wouldn't have to! Wink
DSHinMICH
DSHinMICH
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynn Sat Mar 21, 2009 12:33 am

DSHinMICH wrote:Well if this shit wasn't in half the fucking threads here I wouldn't have to! Wink

I guess there really wasn't much else to read now that I think about it! Sorry! Laughing Laughing
Lynn
Lynn
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by DSHinMICH Sat Mar 21, 2009 12:45 am

There would be if people would concentrate more on if and when STEVE MOTHER FUCKIN PERRY was coming out with a new album! Very Happy
DSHinMICH
DSHinMICH
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynn Sat Mar 21, 2009 12:49 am

DSHinMICH wrote:There would be if people would concentrate more on if and when STEVE MOTHER FUCKIN PERRY was coming out with a new album! Very Happy

Maybe you should start a thread for that! Laughing That debate would be more fun than the one I was part of, that's for sure Wink
Lynn
Lynn
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by natalie Sat Mar 21, 2009 12:51 am

DSHinMICH wrote:There would be if people would concentrate more on if and when STEVE MOTHER FUCKIN PERRY was coming out with a new album! Very Happy
If you do that, I'm waking Tim up to come in here and flirt with me. Twisted Evil

natalie
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Number of posts : 1984
Registration date : 2008-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post by DSHinMICH Sat Mar 21, 2009 12:55 am

Don't tempt me Lynn! lol
Oh don't even involve me in your attempt to lure the gator Nat! Smile
DSHinMICH
DSHinMICH
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by blueskies Sat Mar 21, 2009 2:01 am

DSHinMICH wrote:I don't mean to butt in seeing how I don't know any of you at all but JESUS H FUCKING CHRIST! Who gives a rats ass what happened. He said she said. I feel
and don't give a fuck!
Condescension galore! cheers Laughing Wink
blueskies
blueskies
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynn Sat Mar 21, 2009 7:32 am

DSHinMICH wrote:Don't tempt me Lynn! lol
Oh don't even involve me in your attempt to lure the gator Nat! Smile

What! We need a fun debate here Laughing And today,I will try to act at LEAST like I am in high school and mature from the jr. high thing I had going on last night Embarassed Wink Laughing
Lynn
Lynn
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by DSHinMICH Sat Mar 21, 2009 7:59 am

Fun yes! Annoying as fuck? No! Wink That's great! Set a good example now! Laughing
DSHinMICH
DSHinMICH
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by Kel Sat Mar 21, 2009 10:47 am

and don't give a fuck!

Amen girl!! I was thinking the same thing. Who was in who's room?? Who saw who where or said what to whom?? It makes my head spin!!
Kel
Kel
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Number of posts : 226
Registration date : 2009-01-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next