What The Fuck ®
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Andrew, have you seen this?

+19
Rick
Styxman
Deb
DP
Liam
happytrails
Kel
Lynn
Moon Beam
stevew2
Andrew
Melissa
natalie
Kate
Behshad
Saint John
larry
locokat02
Ed
23 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Andrew, have you seen this? - Page 4 Empty Re: Andrew, have you seen this?

Post by Styxman Sat Mar 14, 2009 4:35 pm

Saint John wrote:I spoke to AJ Fedz last night for about an hour. This is all a big misunderstanding. At face value, there is nothing odd about the guy. Fucker made me laugh and seems like a normal enough guy. I think he and Drew need to talk it out and bury the hatchet.

You spoke to him for an hour last night!!! Forget the possibility of this guy doing any damage to Drew, he'll be in rehab now after 60 minutes of your rambling..poor fuckin' guy, that must have been a nightmare for him.
Styxman
Styxman
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Number of posts : 2131
Registration date : 2008-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Rick Sat Mar 14, 2009 5:57 pm

Styxman wrote:
Saint John wrote:I spoke to AJ Fedz last night for about an hour. This is all a big misunderstanding. At face value, there is nothing odd about the guy. Fucker made me laugh and seems like a normal enough guy. I think he and Drew need to talk it out and bury the hatchet.

You spoke to him for an hour last night!!! Forget the possibility of this guy doing any damage to Drew, he'll be in rehab now after 60 minutes of your rambling..poor fuckin' guy, that must have been a nightmare for him.

Not buying into the whole kumbaya thing going on here? Laughing Dan (Saint John) is a great guy. I'll bet you and he could hash things out very well over a beer. He'd even buy it. Maybe not, he's a cheap fucker. Laughing
Rick
Rick
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 609
Registration date : 2008-05-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Sat Mar 14, 2009 6:18 pm

You obviously got him sober....PM me the phone number. I did nothing wrong.... But now I have 6 videos and a website dediated to me. Jesus! I want him to go away so I can deal with real problems and issues.

Andrew
melodicrock
melodicrock

Number of posts : 355
Registration date : 2008-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Ed Sat Mar 14, 2009 6:28 pm

A website???? Shocked WTF?
Ed
Ed
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Number of posts : 5243
Registration date : 2008-05-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Saint John Sat Mar 14, 2009 6:33 pm

Ed wrote:A website???? Shocked WTF?
I think Andrew is just referring to the Snakeryder website. There's some mention of Drew on there.
Saint John
Saint John
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Number of posts : 2075
Registration date : 2008-05-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Behshad Sat Mar 14, 2009 9:01 pm

You sure it wasn't Susie you were talking to ?! Laughing
Don't be starting a board for this guy now, you forum guru Wink
Behshad
Behshad
Admin

Number of posts : 2448
Registration date : 2008-05-17

https://newwtf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Sat Mar 14, 2009 9:13 pm

Geezus, what post to "quote" first.....

This forum is turning into a "love in" of psychologists.

I still say the guy is a tad bit "spun".

Laughing
Kate
Kate
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Number of posts : 2055

Back to top Go down

Post by Behshad Sat Mar 14, 2009 9:19 pm

Andrew wrote:

You obviously got him sober....PM me the phone number. I did nothing wrong.... But now I have 6 videos and a website dediated to me. Jesus! I want him to go away so I can deal with real problems and issues.

Such as ?! "Single Word Thread" ?! :p "Ripilla in Manila" ?! Wink. Or Deano terms of endearments ?!Wink
Behshad
Behshad
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by cat Sun Mar 15, 2009 10:58 am

Behshad wrote: :p "Ripilla in Manila" ?! Wink

OMG affraid

I thought you were kidding Twisted Evil

I love you
cat
cat
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Number of posts : 1598
Registration date : 2008-05-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Behshad Sun Mar 15, 2009 11:52 am

Rick wrote:
Styxman wrote:

Not buying into the whole kumbaya thing going on here? Laughing Dan (Saint John) is a great guy. I'll bet you and he could hash things out very well over a beer. He'd even buy it. Maybe not, he's a cheap fucker. Laughing

+1
Minus the "he's cheap" part
Behshad
Behshad
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ed Sun Mar 15, 2009 11:55 am

No one here is singing kumbaya either. I do have a decent voice though. Wink
Ed
Ed
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Number of posts : 5243
Registration date : 2008-05-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Saint John Sun Mar 15, 2009 11:57 am

I'm still a bit confused about Ian's digs at me. I always thought he and I were on pretty good terms. Minus a few shots here and there the dude hasn't done a thing to me, and I'd like to think the opposite is true. Perhaps I'm missing/forgetting something?
Saint John
Saint John
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Number of posts : 2075

Back to top Go down

Post by Behshad Sun Mar 15, 2009 4:06 pm

I think once in a while Ian is typing the words but it's a tiny evil JT in his head that orchestrates the outcome on the screen. I'm sure few expensive sessions would cure him. But the delete/edit/move to dumpster will do for now.
Behshad
Behshad
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Styxman Sun Mar 15, 2009 4:13 pm

Saint John wrote:I'm still a bit confused about Ian's digs at me. I always thought he and I were on pretty good terms. Minus a few shots here and there the dude hasn't done a thing to me, and I'd like to think the opposite is true. Perhaps I'm missing/forgetting something?

I don't know myself Saint, I just like to kick off for no reason at times. Good to see us all back talkin' it's like old times.
Styxman
Styxman
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by natalie Sun Mar 15, 2009 4:15 pm

Styxman wrote:
Saint John wrote:I'm still a bit confused about Ian's digs at me. I always thought he and I were on pretty good terms. Minus a few shots here and there the dude hasn't done a thing to me, and I'd like to think the opposite is true. Perhaps I'm missing/forgetting something?

I don't know myself Saint, I just like to kick off for no reason at times. Good to see us all back talkin' it's like old times.
You troublemaker......all of ya!!!!!!!!! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Wink

natalie
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Number of posts : 1984

Back to top Go down

Post by Styxman Sun Mar 15, 2009 4:18 pm

Behshad wrote:I think once in a while Ian is typing the words but it's a tiny evil JT in his head that orchestrates the outcome on the screen. I'm sure few expensive sessions would cure him. But the delete/edit/move to dumpster will do for now.

Hey you know what B? JT's really okay , I've grown to really appreciate the guy over the past few months, he should be back on here dude. If not I'll let him get in my head for a few weeks....any chance you can have a few beers and pizza ready in the dumpster Laughing

All those in favour of JT returning....sign below. 10 hits B and you've got to let him back
Styxman
Styxman
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by Styxman Sun Mar 15, 2009 4:19 pm

natalie wrote:
Styxman wrote:

You troublemaker......all of ya!!!!!!!!! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Wink

Get back on your fuckin' rug Wink
Styxman
Styxman
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by Deb Sun Mar 15, 2009 4:21 pm

Styxman wrote:
Behshad wrote:I think once in a while Ian is typing the words but it's a tiny evil JT in his head that orchestrates the outcome on the screen. I'm sure few expensive sessions would cure him. But the delete/edit/move to dumpster will do for now.

Hey you know what B? JT's really okay , I've grown to really appreciate the guy over the past few months, he should be back on here dude. If not I'll let him get in my head for a few weeks....any chance you can have a few beers and pizza ready in the dumpster Laughing

All those in favour of JT returning....sign below. 10 hits B and you've got to let him back

I'm out.....
Deb
Deb
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 901

Back to top Go down

Post by Styxman Sun Mar 15, 2009 4:26 pm

Deb wrote:
Styxman wrote:

I'm out.....

I've told ya, too many early morning beers ain't good Shocked
Styxman
Styxman
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by natalie Sun Mar 15, 2009 4:36 pm

Styxman wrote:
natalie wrote:
Styxman wrote:

Those are fightin' words babe......you sure you can handle me??????

natalie
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by Styxman Sun Mar 15, 2009 4:49 pm

natalie wrote:
Styxman wrote:
natalie wrote:
Styxman wrote:

Those are fightin' words babe......you sure you can handle me??????

Those are fuckin' words babe...can you handle Styxman??????????
Styxman
Styxman
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by Behshad Sun Mar 15, 2009 6:02 pm

Styxman wrote:

Get real dude. JT is a creepy freak. You need to make an appointment with your local shrink.
Behshad
Behshad
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by natalie Sun Mar 15, 2009 6:05 pm

Styxman wrote:Those are fuckin' words babe...can you handle Styxman??????????
LMAO!!!!!!! I think I could.

natalie
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by Styxman Sun Mar 15, 2009 6:12 pm

Behshad wrote:
Styxman wrote:

Get real dude. JT is a creepy freak. You need to make an appointment with your local shrink.

So's Michael Jackson but we all bought Thriller didn't we! Nah, JT's okay dude, seriously, he might have his faults and he hates a few people I don't personally hate but to be honest I'll like his style of posting.
Styxman
Styxman
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by Styxman Sun Mar 15, 2009 6:12 pm

natalie wrote:
Styxman wrote:Those are fuckin' words babe...can you handle Styxman??????????
LMAO!!!!!!! I think I could.

we're an item then?
Styxman
Styxman
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next