What The Fuck ®
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dean - WTF?

+11
Kel
Lazy Dreamer
cat
Styxman
SilverBlack
Kate
Andrew
happytrails
Behshad
blueskies
Ed
15 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Dean  - WTF? Empty Dean - WTF?

Post by Ed Sun Mar 22, 2009 9:39 pm

Dean recently went off on me on Andrew's site....

Bro, why?

I thought we were cool.

Do we really want to go through this shit again? I don't.
Ed
Ed
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Number of posts : 5243
Registration date : 2008-05-26

Back to top Go down

Dean  - WTF? Empty Re: Dean - WTF?

Post by Ed Sun Mar 22, 2009 9:43 pm

I am not going to back down, and you fucking well know that I am the one person on these forums that takes ZERO shit from you. Man I just don't get it? I've defended you forever and freely admit that without you, there was no JSS party and all the other stuff.

Stop the shit on MR. Seriously.
Ed
Ed
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Post by blueskies Sun Mar 22, 2009 9:48 pm

Question I haven't even seen him posting at all on MR recently. scratch
blueskies
blueskies
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Number of posts : 364
Registration date : 2008-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Ed Sun Mar 22, 2009 10:11 pm

blueskies wrote:Question I haven't even seen him posting at all on MR recently. scratch

Phyliss, I actually like Dean.

Do not understand the latest bullshit on MR he spewed.

I think Lula is awesome, and I had so much fun with Dean. Seriously disappointed with his bullshit with me online. I invited him last summer to go see Springsteen with me in Richmond, VA.
Ed
Ed
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Post by Behshad Sun Mar 22, 2009 10:33 pm

Dean isn't posting at MR , dunno why.... He'll be back.
Behshad
Behshad
Admin

Number of posts : 2448
Registration date : 2008-05-17

https://newwtf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ed Sun Mar 22, 2009 10:34 pm

Should mention that RVR had a lot to do with that party too.
Ed
Ed
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Post by blueskies Sun Mar 22, 2009 10:57 pm

Ed wrote:
blueskies wrote:Question I haven't even seen him posting at all on MR recently. scratch

Phyliss, I actually like Dean.

Do not understand the latest bullshit on MR he spewed.

I think Lula is awesome, and I had so much fun with Dean. Seriously disappointed with his bullshit with me online. I invited him last summer to go see Springsteen with me in Richmond, VA.
I don't know what your talking about...if he did say something about you on MR I didn't see it. Hey, you guys were good friends....you both need to have a good talk and hash out any misunderstandings and bury the hatchet. Seriously...many arguments happen either due to others interference and by misunderstandings..misperceptions and from conclusions drawn without hearing what the other person really meant by something they said or actions misunderstood...then defensive walls are constructed.

Time to open at least a window in the wall and talk it out. If things then can't be resolved then shut the window and you each go your own way and respect each other and the friendship you had.....but I hate to see things closed off when there was something there in the start that made you friends and should still be there if you both remember and keep that it mind....a good reason to make the effort to talk again and see if the friendship can be salvaged. Life is too short and finding true friends in life is not something that should be discarded if there wasn't any real harmful long lasting damage done and it was only misunderstandings of words that accumulated. I hope you both can put aside your pride enough to at least make an effort to resolve the conflict....you can talk it out..admit mistakes , make amends, forgive and move forward. Hopefully the wall will crumble for good. Wink

Last edited by blueskies on Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
blueskies
blueskies
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by happytrails Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:06 pm

Last edited by happytrails on Wed Jul 15, 2009 10:27 am; edited 1 time in total

happytrails
Batboy
Batboy

Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2009-02-18

Back to top Go down

Post by blueskies Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:21 pm

happytrails wrote:
Behshad wrote:Dean isn't posting at MR , dunno why.... He'll be back.

'Cause he's out of that cheap Pabst Blue Ribbon crap he drinks and is waiting for cases of it go on sale again. Then he'll be back spouting his "words of wisdom" once again. drunken
Coming in to stir things further? Why when this thread is about Dean and Ed's friendship. See..it's others on these boards that do so much to cause or to further problems between friends. Too much backstabbing and talking about people goes on and jealousy's and all kinds of petty behavior. All this crap needs to stop and its well past time for resolutions to conflicts begin and not further inflaming and damage done between friends. The state of things people have to deal with in the world is enough to contend with without loss of friendships on top of it. You know why people got thru the Great Depression? By relying on each other...helping each other out instead of hindering (for the most part) in small ways and large...even if the support was only someone to talk to, to gather strength and resolve for real problems they had to face....friends and strangers alike...people helping people not just themselves. No one can really afford to lose friends..not when times are good and especially not now.

Last edited by blueskies on Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
blueskies
blueskies
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:26 pm

Ed wrote:Dean recently went off on me on Andrew's site....

Bro, why?

I thought we were cool.

Where? Cause I get a vote too and I'm over this point scoring on my forum.

Andrew
melodicrock
melodicrock

Number of posts : 355

Back to top Go down

Post by Ed Mon Mar 23, 2009 12:05 am

Andrew wrote:
Ed wrote:Dean recently went off on me on Andrew's site....

Bro, why?

I thought we were cool.

Where? Cause I get a vote too and I'm over this point scoring on my forum.

Wombat, I could find it tomorrow. It's about 3 weeks old. I just do not get it is all. I'll find the link in the morning. I am very disappointed.
Ed
Ed
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Mon Mar 23, 2009 12:08 am

3 weeks old? Oh, ok.... Not much I can do about that now.

Andrew
melodicrock
melodicrock

Number of posts : 355

Back to top Go down

Post by Ed Mon Mar 23, 2009 12:09 am

I need to say this again. Dean did a lot for me. Do not get his hatred now. I will fire back. Beieve it.

Would rather not though.
Ed
Ed
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ed Mon Mar 23, 2009 12:10 am

Andrew wrote:3 weeks old? Oh, ok.... Not much I can do about that now.

Bro, not expecting you to deal with it. Just feed me some Magnum new album stuff when ya can! Very Happy
Ed
Ed
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ed Mon Mar 23, 2009 12:21 am

I like the Wombat. Some don't want us to get along. Get over it and move on peeps. Wink
Ed
Ed
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Post by blueskies Mon Mar 23, 2009 12:25 am

Ed wrote:I need to say this again. Dean did a lot for me. Do not get his hatred now. I will fire back. Beieve it.

Would rather not though.
and that would get you where??? It would make things worse. Sometime's the high road is a better option for travel. Of course, you are an adult and can make your own choices....but I am speaking to you as one adult to another so I hope you will at least read and stop and contemplate a little on things I have said in this thread before you move forward. Again, I hope you both can sit down man to man and discuss it in a civil manner sometime soon.. hash it out if you have to in private now but honor each other and the friendship you had when you do. If things cannot be resolved then I hope you both can at least agree to disagree and respect each other and what was afterwards and leave your differences behind you.
blueskies
blueskies
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Mon Mar 23, 2009 12:41 am

Ed wrote:I like the Wombat. Some don't want us to get along. Get over it and move on peeps. Wink

Good move Ed.

Andrew has enough crap on his plate.
Kate
Kate
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Number of posts : 2055
Registration date : 2008-05-23

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverBlack Mon Mar 23, 2009 12:46 am

blueskies wrote:
Ed wrote:I need to say this again. Dean did a lot for me. Do not get his hatred now. I will fire back. Beieve it.

Would rather not though.
and that would get you where??? It would make things worse. Sometime's the high road is a better option for travel. Of course, you are an adult and can make your own choices....but I am speaking to you as one adult to another so I hope you will at least read and stop and contemplate a little on things I have said in this thread before you move forward. Again, I hope you both can sit down man to man and discuss it in a civil manner sometime soon.. hash it out if you have to in private now but honor each other and the friendship you had when you do. If things cannot be resolved then I hope you both can at least agree to disagree and respect each other and what was afterwards and leave your differences behind you.

Nice point there, but sometimes you just can't do it - especially when the other person won't engage with you, but just keeps spouting bullshit. And to be honest, I'm tired of Dean's 'secret squirrel' games - he's destroyed far too many friendships with the suspicion and distrust his games cause. I fully understand why Ed is disappointed and personally I'd say - let it go and just start laughing at him, babe. Dean isn't worth fretting about; his friendship comes loaded with a lot of shit, and in the long run, who needs it? He's losing his credibility at MR - too many people know about the games he plays, and recognise his style. Go look at SPFanInOregon's posts; she's Dean's latest flirt, and you can tell the days he's bored and on-line by her posts, because he's playing his game of 'go post in this thread for me'.

Like 'HappyTrails' said (hi babe! Get over that damn cold, willya!?), the last time he decided to power up, he texted a bunch of people, and it blew up in his face. The moment he started on his 'let's get rid of this person' game, a dozen or so people jumped on him and made it clear they weren't going to support him.

Let's face it, Dean can be the most charming person in the world, when he wants to be, but it happens when he wants something. If you have nothing to offer him, or if he has taken all he can from you, he has no compunction about ignoring you and treating you like shit. And it's finally coming back to bite him in the arse; he's become complacent, and he's become dull.

Ed, man, I never 'met' AR, I doubt that I want to - but 'Ed' is just fine, and can come to my party any day Wink
(Actually, I'm in pain and in a fucking foul mood, so if you feel like letting 'AR' out and having a no-holds-barred fight on the board tonight, I'd welcome it to be honest!)
SilverBlack
SilverBlack
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Number of posts : 375
Registration date : 2009-02-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Mon Mar 23, 2009 12:51 am

SilverBlack wrote:
blueskies wrote:

Would rather not though.

Nice point there, but sometimes you just can't do it - especially when the other person won't engage with you, but just keeps spouting bullshit. And to be honest, I'm tired of Dean's 'secret squirrel' games - he's destroyed far too many friendships with the suspicion and distrust his games cause. I fully understand why Ed is disappointed and personally I'd say - let it go and just start laughing at him, babe. Dean isn't worth fretting about; his friendship comes loaded with a lot of shit, and in the long run, who needs it? He's losing his credibility at MR - too many people know about the games he plays, and recognise his style. Go look at SPFanInOregon's posts; she's Dean's latest flirt, and you can tell the days he's bored and on-line by her posts, because he's playing his game of 'go post in this thread for me'.

Like 'HappyTrails' said (hi babe! Get over that damn cold, willya!?), the last time he decided to power up, he texted a bunch of people, and it blew up in his face. The moment he started on his 'let's get rid of this person' game, a dozen or so people jumped on him and made it clear they weren't going to support him.

Let's face it, Dean can be the most charming person in the world, when he wants to be, but it happens when he wants something. If you have nothing to offer him, or if he has taken all he can from you, he has no compunction about ignoring you and treating you like shit. And it's finally coming back to bite him in the arse; he's become complacent, and he's become dull.

Ed, man, I never 'met' AR, I doubt that I want to - but 'Ed' is just fine, and can come to my party any day Wink
(Actually, I'm in pain and in a fucking foul mood, so if you feel like letting 'AR' out and having a no-holds-barred fight on the board tonight, I'd welcome it to be honest!)

As long as it is in the Battle Field thread please. Twisted Evil Wink Twisted Evil

Hope you start feeling better soon SB. Sad
Kate
Kate
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverBlack Mon Mar 23, 2009 1:01 am

doka wrote:
As long as it is in the Battle Field thread please. Twisted Evil Wink Twisted Evil

Hope you start feeling better soon SB. Sad

Anywhere you like - the chat box even!

Thanks; my knee is fucked and I'm grumbling because I've had to cancel the dinner I was planning for tonight.
SilverBlack
SilverBlack
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by Styxman Mon Mar 23, 2009 2:05 pm

SilverBlack wrote:
Go look at SPFanInOregon's posts; she's Dean's latest flirt, and you can tell the days he's bored and on-line by her posts, because he's playing his game of 'go post in this thread for me'.

SB, did you also do this for Dean, just seems an odd theory to come out of nowhere! I not getting at you just curious scratch
Styxman
Styxman
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Number of posts : 2131
Registration date : 2008-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverBlack Mon Mar 23, 2009 2:41 pm

Styxman wrote:
SilverBlack wrote:
Go look at SPFanInOregon's posts; she's Dean's latest flirt, and you can tell the days he's bored and on-line by her posts, because he's playing his game of 'go post in this thread for me'.

SB, did you also do this for Dean, just seems an odd theory to come out of nowhere! I not getting at you just curious scratch

He asked a few times, I usually refused because I don't like being someone else's puppet. I don't like mind games, and I won't take part in them, that's why I got 'dumped' as one of Dean's friends pretty quickly, I suspect. Wouldn't play his games, wouldn't send him provocative photos, don't have any money, or influential friends that he can make use of, don't have any stuff he wants sent to him; I had nothing to offer but my sparkling wit and a little innocent flirtation. So after about 2 weeks he stopped talking to me. Took me a long time to work out how he plays - call me dumb, call me naive, but I usually assume the best of people. It takes a hell of a lot to make me have a bad opinion of a person. Most crap I write off as 'just being human', but two things can do it quicker than lightening - lies and mindfucks. I have very little tolerance for either, and I've hit the point where I don't see any point in keeping quiet about those who use them.
SilverBlack
SilverBlack
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Mon Mar 23, 2009 3:03 pm

SilverBlack wrote:
Styxman wrote:
SilverBlack wrote:

He asked a few times, I usually refused because I don't like being someone else's puppet. I don't like mind games, and I won't take part in them, that's why I got 'dumped' as one of Dean's friends pretty quickly, I suspect. Wouldn't play his games, wouldn't send him provocative photos, don't have any money, or influential friends that he can make use of, don't have any stuff he wants sent to him; I had nothing to offer but my sparkling wit and a little innocent flirtation. So after about 2 weeks he stopped talking to me. Took me a long time to work out how he plays - call me dumb, call me naive, but I usually assume the best of people. It takes a hell of a lot to make me have a bad opinion of a person. Most crap I write off as 'just being human', but two things can do it quicker than lightening - lies and mindfucks. I have very little tolerance for either, and I've hit the point where I don't see any point in keeping quiet about those who use them.

That sums it all up right there.

Shit he even wanted me to email someone who works for an airline to see if he could get a free flight to go see a concert. He was only asking for 1 ticket, so I guess Lula could stay at home with the baby.

What a winner! Rolling Eyes
Kate
Kate
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by Styxman Mon Mar 23, 2009 4:39 pm

You know, if someone started to divulge my personnal pm posts in the forum I'd be pretty fucked off..it always was a code of conduct on MR not to do this, so before poor old Dean gets fucked over by a bunch of babes who truthfully were gagging for it, think before you post.

Any pics held back will be greatfully received in my PM box

I shouldn't have asked in the first place, I guess!!
Styxman
Styxman
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Number of posts : 2131
Registration date : 2008-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Mon Mar 23, 2009 4:51 pm

Styxman wrote:You know, if someone started to divulge my personnal pm posts in the forum I'd be pretty fucked off..it always was a code of conduct on MR not to do this, so before poor old Dean gets fucked over by a bunch of babes who truthfully were gagging for it, think before you post.

Any pics held back will be greatfully received in my PM box

I shouldn't have asked in the first place, I guess!!

You can call it anything you want but one thing is for sure - a con is a con. And it goes both ways.
Kate
Kate
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next