What The Fuck ®
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An open letter to my bro stevew2

+7
Ehwmatt
Kel
cat
Scarabgator
Styxman
Andrew
Ed
11 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

An open letter to my bro stevew2 - Page 2 Empty Re: An open letter to my bro stevew2

Post by Andrew Thu Apr 30, 2009 12:48 am

stevew2 wrote:
Andrew wrote:
stevew2 wrote:
Andrew wrote:I'm trying to run a respectful forum. That's all. I appreciate you laying off the Friga stuff.

No interview/s planned.
That s cool and I can,i dont see to much to talk about anyway.I dont really respect Journey,with all the bullshit ,and now tuning down,thats was really fuckin gay,Ill try to leave the fag alone,if i cant, do what you got to do,Ive had a good time either way.

So you just posted another Friga insult. Is that to test me?
I posted it on this website, do you control this website also?? get a grip Andrew,im not posting on your website for awhile,dont be retarded

You just posted on MY site that Friga was gay. I deleted the post. Dude, it's just sad...

Andrew
melodicrock
melodicrock

Number of posts : 355
Registration date : 2008-07-26

Back to top Go down

An open letter to my bro stevew2 - Page 2 Empty Re: An open letter to my bro stevew2

Post by stevew2 Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:05 am

you know he likes dick Andrew

stevew2
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Number of posts : 162
Registration date : 2008-07-21

Back to top Go down

Post by stevew2 Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:10 am

stevew2 wrote:you know he likes dick Andrew
The last thing i posted was 'did he split the red sea",in deanos posts,You all drink some wierd ass wine down there, Ive had some yellow tail, it will fuck you up

stevew2
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by Styxman Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:38 am

S2 why do you label anything that doesn't fit into your comfort zone Gay?
Styxman
Styxman
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Number of posts : 2131
Registration date : 2008-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Styxman Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:57 am

Right that's enough, the two of you pipe down and either get along or take it to PM....This is your final warning, any more kicking off and I'll ban the both of you.....and don't think, I won't know if you come back on with another user name!

This is a respectful site and I'd appreciate it if you kept it that way and didn't bring unrelated WTF news over here, as it ain't a dumping ground for MR Evil or Very Mad

Last edited by Styxman on Thu Apr 30, 2009 2:00 am; edited 2 times in total
Styxman
Styxman
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by Styxman Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:59 am

Behshad, ditch the bitches and make me Mod..see above post. I don't fuck about dude

Those two will be shitting in their pants right now Laughing
Styxman
Styxman
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by natalie Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:11 am

happytrails wrote:
natalie wrote:I'm drinkin' and watchin' "The Exterminators" but I'm drinkin' Coke....does that count?

I caught the beginning of that show tonight. Is it just me or does the opening theme song sound strangely similar to the opening song on "The Munsters"? Laughing Laughing Laughing

Whacked out Billy seems to be forming quite a few fan clubs, although I can't see why. There isn't anything the least bit attractive about that guy.
I can't quite figure it out, but in some strange way, I find him kinda hot but I don't really know why cuz like you-I don't think he's much to look at. Maybe it's the way he fearlessly wrestles snakes and alligators n' stuff!

natalie
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Number of posts : 1984

Back to top Go down

Post by cat Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:34 am

Styxman wrote:Behshad, ditch the bitches and make me Mod..see above post. I don't fuck about dude

Hey! That's "fucking bitches"

Pay attention
cat
cat
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Number of posts : 1598
Registration date : 2008-05-24

Back to top Go down

Post by stevew2 Thu Apr 30, 2009 9:44 am

Styxman wrote:S2 why do you label anything that doesn't fit into your comfort zone Gay?
Are you and bobbyg butthole buddies?

stevew2
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by Styxman Thu Apr 30, 2009 10:37 am

stevew2 wrote:
Styxman wrote:S2 why do you label anything that doesn't fit into your comfort zone Gay?
Are you and bobbyg butthole buddies?

There you go again Butthole ref Gay Rolling Eyes
Styxman
Styxman
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by Styxman Thu Apr 30, 2009 10:38 am

cat wrote:
Styxman wrote:Behshad, ditch the bitches and make me Mod..see above post. I don't fuck about dude

Hey! That's "fucking bitches"

Pay attention

The meanest fucking bitches on the internet..yeh, right Laughing
Styxman
Styxman
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by Gideon Thu Apr 30, 2009 5:09 pm

stevew2 wrote:
Gideon wrote:Not to derail the topic of this thread, but while I agree with Andrew on many things, I have to say that an administrator should accept and understand when he is challenged. Not that Andrew necessarily does this, but the fact that he is "boss" doesn't necessarily make him right, if you know what I mean.
i didnt him like comin out of the blue, saying im back this and that,with strong arm tactics, A simple pm would have been fine.It started a 9 page posts,so it worked to his advantage,and just about everyone took advantantage of it and slammed me .Friga jokes aint funny anymore, what the fuck is on there anyway?

Well, I like Andrew, but I think he operates primarily as though MR were a popularity contest. I mean no disrespect (and will likely catch hell for it later), but the situation with Scarabgator was dealt with poorly. I think you and Deano are hilarious, Steve, but you two post a lot of blatant sexual comments; Scarab was more subtle and was the victim of a witchhunt.

I think if enough people don't like you, or complain or whatnot, Andrew will intervene. And maybe it's because he's a busy man, but I think it comes down to a ratio of whether more people like you than dislike you. Take Deano for example: he posts offensive shit all the time about Journey and about other people, but enjoys a tremendous length of rope and restraint.

I disagree with it completely, but I'm not the administrator.

Personally, I lol'd all the time at your Cain jokes, and I'm one of the few people who really like Cain around MR. Because I know you respect his talent, though you hate his personality.
Gideon
Gideon
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Number of posts : 374
Registration date : 2009-04-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarabgator Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:17 pm

Thanks Gid. I feel that way myself but thankfully I made peace with Andrew now. Your a good fellow, I hope you know that. You never know-there could be a Gator Warning coming soon for MR......and in that case Dean hasnt seen the hell and wraith that may fall upon him.
Scarabgator
Scarabgator
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 850
Registration date : 2008-05-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Gideon Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:22 pm

No problem, dude. As someone who considers himself principled, it was very hard to swallow my pride and bite my tongue, because you really did get screwed on that deal.
Gideon
Gideon
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarabgator Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:24 pm

You got a pretty good rep over there yourself bro!
Scarabgator
Scarabgator
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 850
Registration date : 2008-05-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:32 pm

Gideon wrote:No problem, dude. As someone who considers himself principled, it was very hard to swallow my pride and bite my tongue, because you really did get screwed on that deal.

No one got "screwed". I simply asked Scarab to tone down some of the repeditive posts and he decided to walk away from the board. He wasn't banned and I never threatended him to be banned.

And now we're talking fine here, so I don't see the point of you raising this issue again. Oh yes I do...now you are pissed at me also for asking you to stop being rude yesterday.

Andrew
melodicrock
melodicrock

Back to top Go down

Post by stevew2 Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:40 pm

Gideon wrote:
stevew2 wrote:
Gideon wrote:Not to derail the topic of this thread, but while I agree with Andrew on many things, I have to say that an administrator should accept and understand when he is challenged. Not that Andrew necessarily does this, but the fact that he is "boss" doesn't necessarily make him right, if you know what I mean.
i didnt him like comin out of the blue, saying im back this and that,with strong arm tactics, A simple pm would have been fine.It started a 9 page posts,so it worked to his advantage,and just about everyone took advantantage of it and slammed me .Friga jokes aint funny anymore, what the fuck is on there anyway?

Well, I like Andrew, but I think he operates primarily as though MR were a popularity contest. I mean no disrespect (and will likely catch hell for it later), but the situation with Scarabgator was dealt with poorly. I think you and Deano are hilarious, Steve, but you two post a lot of blatant sexual comments; Scarab was more subtle and was the victim of a witchhunt.

I think if enough people don't like you, or complain or whatnot, Andrew will intervene. And maybe it's because he's a busy man, but I think it comes down to a ratio of whether more people like you than dislike you. Take Deano for example: he posts offensive shit all the time about Journey and about other people, but enjoys a tremendous length of rope and restraint.

Personally, I lol'd all the time at your Cain jokes, and I'm one of the few people who really like Cain around MR. Because I know you respect his talent, though you hate his personality.
Thanks G,I agree with you,i dont call people bad names all the time that is not my thing,I dont see how its gets away with it,I get a kick out of it though.Friga is a fag, but He is a really good composer,i cant slam him on that except some of the plonkity plonk shit he did on Faith on Rev.O dont really know to much about what happened with Gator,He posted some funny shit over there

stevew2
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by Gideon Thu Apr 30, 2009 9:03 pm

Andrew wrote:
Gideon wrote:No problem, dude. As someone who considers himself principled, it was very hard to swallow my pride and bite my tongue, because you really did get screwed on that deal.

No one got "screwed". I simply asked Scarab to tone down some of the repeditive posts and he decided to walk away from the board. He wasn't banned and I never threatended him to be banned.

And now we're talking fine here, so I don't see the point of you raising this issue again. Oh yes I do...now you are pissed at me also for asking you to stop being rude yesterday.

That's rather cynical.

Considering I went out of my way to give you both credit and the benefit of the doubt, I'd say that was a pretty stupid thought.

Edit: And I so called the catching hell. Laughing

Last edited by Gideon on Thu Apr 30, 2009 9:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Gideon
Gideon
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thu Apr 30, 2009 9:04 pm

Do this long enough and you'll be cynical also. But glad you can see both sides of the coin.

Andrew
melodicrock
melodicrock

Back to top Go down

Post by Gideon Thu Apr 30, 2009 9:08 pm

Andrew wrote:Do this long enough and you'll be cynical also. But glad you can see both sides of the coin.

That's just it, Andrew. Something that separates me from other posters is that I try to be objective. Whether or not I actually am is open to interpretation, though I'd have to say I give everyone, including Perry and Deano and you, their credit.

The problem is that, as Scarab and Steve have alluded to before, I'm afraid that you sometimes treat MelodicRock as some sort of popularity contest. You're a forgiving and kind administrator, but a busy one, and it seems like you very much follow the socio-political bandwagon that is currently dominant.

Where were you those times when Deano was giving me hell? Or everyone else?

I don't blame you for jumping my ass about Annie, though I still think she had it coming. Two wrongs don't make a right and all that... but Deano is far worse.
Gideon
Gideon
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ed Thu Apr 30, 2009 9:11 pm

Gideon wrote:but Deano is far worse.

If you only knew the half of it........
Ed
Ed
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Number of posts : 5243
Registration date : 2008-05-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Gideon Thu Apr 30, 2009 9:12 pm

stevew2 wrote:
Gideon wrote:
stevew2 wrote:

Thanks G,I agree with you,i dont call people bad names all the time that is not my thing,I dont see how its gets away with it,I get a kick out of it though.Friga is a fag, but He is a really good composer,i cant slam him on that except some of the plonkity plonk shit he did on Faith on Rev.O dont really know to much about what happened with Gator,He posted some funny shit over there

Absolutely. I ripped Cain a new one for the rerecorded FitH; he should have stuck to the rhythm guitar.
Gideon
Gideon
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by Gideon Thu Apr 30, 2009 9:14 pm

Ed wrote:
Gideon wrote:but Deano is far worse.

If you only knew the half of it........

Indeed.

But, you know, at the end of the day, I try to be civil with him. By not being baited, I win. I'm not at MR to make friends; I'm here to talk Journey. The friends are merely a bonus.
Gideon
Gideon
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thu Apr 30, 2009 10:13 pm

Gideon wrote:
The problem is that, as Scarab and Steve have alluded to before, I'm afraid that you sometimes treat MelodicRock as some sort of popularity contest. You're a forgiving and kind administrator, but a busy one, and it seems like you very much follow the socio-political bandwagon that is currently dominant.

Where were you those times when Deano was giving me hell? Or everyone else?

I never thought of the board as a popularity thing, nor moderated in that manner intentionally, but you are right in that I only have a limited time to devote to lunatic Journey ramblings per day Smile

Andrew
melodicrock
melodicrock

Back to top Go down

Post by stevew2 Thu Apr 30, 2009 10:42 pm

Gideon wrote:
stevew2 wrote:
Gideon wrote:
stevew2 wrote:

Absolutely. I ripped Cain a new one for the rerecorded FitH; he should have stuck to the rhythm guitar.
that fag should not even touched a guitar or mouth harp,he should have played his keys and let the original singer sing the fuckin song, with he did so well,or maybe stop drinkin shitty wine from his vineyard and maybe try to write something new

stevew2
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next