What The Fuck ®
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My new TV is being delivered tomorrow

2 posters

Go down

My new TV is being delivered tomorrow Empty My new TV is being delivered tomorrow

Post by Ed Wed May 20, 2009 7:36 pm

I chose a 50" Panasonic Plasma TC-P50S1 1080pi 600 Hz. Also picked up a Blu-ray player with Netflix streaming capability and a Bose 2.1 system. Didn't want to bother with surround sound because of the room configuration and I already have 5.1 in my mancave with the other TV.

Tomorrow is delivery day!
Ed
Ed
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Number of posts : 5243
Registration date : 2008-05-26

Back to top Go down

My new TV is being delivered tomorrow Empty Re: My new TV is being delivered tomorrow

Post by Manarocks Wed May 20, 2009 7:46 pm

Ed wrote:I chose a 50" Panasonic Plasma TC-P50S1 1080pi 600 Hz. Also picked up a Blu-ray player with Netflix streaming capability and a Bose 2.1 system. Didn't want to bother with surround sound because of the room configuration and I already have 5.1 in my mancave with the other TV.

Good for you Very Happy But why post this?????? Laughing Laughing Laughing
Manarocks
Manarocks
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Number of posts : 303
Registration date : 2008-08-22

Back to top Go down

My new TV is being delivered tomorrow Empty Re: My new TV is being delivered tomorrow

Post by Ed Wed May 20, 2009 7:49 pm

Manarocks wrote:
Ed wrote:I chose a 50" Panasonic Plasma TC-P50S1 1080pi 600 Hz. Also picked up a Blu-ray player with Netflix streaming capability and a Bose 2.1 system. Didn't want to bother with surround sound because of the room configuration and I already have 5.1 in my mancave with the other TV.

Why post about anything? Compared to the nauseting 10 page thread on Frontiers keyboard players elsewhere that dissolved into absolute drivel, sharing my new purchase seems profund in comparison. Nice job on that one Phyllis.
Ed
Ed
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Post by Manarocks Wed May 20, 2009 7:51 pm

Ed wrote:
Manarocks wrote:

Why post about anything?

So you post this??? Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Manarocks
Manarocks
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ed Wed May 20, 2009 7:53 pm

I don't know, figured it might spawn some discussion on other's TV's and Blu-ray concerts to pick up, but what do I know?
Ed
Ed
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ed Wed May 20, 2009 7:54 pm

One thing I did find out is that the new Foreigner DVD has less songs on the Blu-ray version than the standard DVD. Same thing with the Stevie Nicks soundstage DVD. Looks like I'll stick with the standard versions of those.
Ed
Ed
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Post by Manarocks Wed May 20, 2009 7:56 pm

Ed wrote:I don't know, figured it might spawn some discussion on other's TV's and Blu-ray concerts to pick up, but what do I know?

Do you really want me to answer that??? Laughing Actually it's better than you racist remarks from the past year.
Manarocks
Manarocks
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by Manarocks Wed May 20, 2009 7:57 pm

Ed wrote:One thing I did find out is that the new Foreigner DVD has less songs on the Blu-ray version than the standard DVD. Same thing with the Stevie Nicks soundstage DVD. Looks like I'll stick with the standard versions of those.

Now this a good post?? Do you know the reason for that?? I have the standard dvd for Foreigner.
Manarocks
Manarocks
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ed Wed May 20, 2009 8:00 pm

Manarocks wrote:
Ed wrote:I don't know, figured it might spawn some discussion on other's TV's and Blu-ray concerts to pick up, but what do I know?

Do you really want me to answer that??? Laughing Actually it's better than you racist remarks from the past year.

Never made one racist remark EVER. Laughing at a stereotype of a culture? = Guilty. A little insensitive = yes. Politically correct people piling on and playing the race card to make themselves look better = sure. Old news.

As for the the Foreigner DVD, I just found out the standard DVD carries 2 more tracks than the blu-ray. I have ZERO idea why that is.
Ed
Ed
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ed Wed May 20, 2009 8:03 pm

"Racist" is the most abused word in the English language. It's been misused so often, it has no meaning anymore.

To start with Filipino isn't a race. It's a nationality.
Ed
Ed
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Post by Manarocks Wed May 20, 2009 8:06 pm

Ed wrote:
Manarocks wrote:

Never made one racist remark EVER. Laughing at a stereotype of a culture? = Guilty. A little insensitive = yes. Politically correct people piling on and playing the race card to make themselves look better = sure. Old news.

As for the the Foreigner DVD, I just found out the standard DVD carries 2 more tracks than the blu-ray. I have ZERO idea why that is.

Dude yes you did. You were all other the internet with your remarks my man. please do not act like a victim lol Seems like that is your MO lol
Manarocks
Manarocks
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by Manarocks Wed May 20, 2009 8:08 pm

Ed wrote:"Racist" is the most abused word in the English language. It's been misused so often, it has no meaning anymore.

LOL you made some remarks which were uncalled for. LOL
Manarocks
Manarocks
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ed Wed May 20, 2009 8:11 pm

Manarocks wrote:
Ed wrote:"Racist" is the most abused word in the English language. It's been misused so often, it has no meaning anymore.

If the lead singer of Journey wasn't the subject of the jokes, no one on MR would have cared. There is no moral high ground and a simple search on that site would bring up far worse things said by others.

I've agreed to move on, you should too.
Ed
Ed
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Post by Manarocks Wed May 20, 2009 8:17 pm

Ed wrote:
Manarocks wrote:

If the lead singer of Journey wasn't the subject of the jokes, no one on MR would have cared. There is no moral high ground and a simple search on that site would bring up far worse things said by others.

I've agreed to move on, you should too.

Which you opened with your 1st remarks on MR. I have moved on because I have dealt with persons like you who feel that way. Their true colors usually come out. Laughing
Manarocks
Manarocks
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ed Wed May 20, 2009 8:22 pm

You have no idea who I am or how I feel. This thread is about an HdTV purchase.
Ed
Ed
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Post by Manarocks Wed May 20, 2009 8:26 pm

Ed wrote:You have no idea who I am or how I feel. This thread is about an HdTV purchase.

Your remarks and pics from the past year show what kind of person you really are.
Manarocks
Manarocks
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ed Wed May 20, 2009 8:27 pm

You've had a real problem for a long time apparently.

http://forums.melodicrock.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?p=3888735&highlight=manarocks#3888735

Manarocks

Red13JoePa wrote:
Matthew wrote:
[ I don't follow your logic there, Red. You say the Mexicans chant hateful songs and therefore they hate you. But if Deano or anyone else cracks a racist joke they're not racist.

Double-standard?

I think if it's a joke then who cares? Mexican jokes, Bin Laden jokes, whatever...

Follow this logic then, Matthew.

It's not a double standard, It's a single-standard because as I've stated I don't think any of Deano's shit was racist unless you count obviously jesting, flippant, over-the-top cartoonishly Archie Bunker-like jokes he made after manarocks and his crew started feigning offense to Andrew. In which case, I would submit that without power, racism cannot exist. 1 guy standing around this forum making ridiculous jokes in response to knowingly wrong accusations of racism isn't racism.
There's power in a group of 50-60-70k doing it to 11 guys (and by extension the whole US) and there's racism.

What crew are you refering to? Have you ever experienced racism Red? Have you? So please do not talk about racism if you never have felt it. But your boy continues with his remarks.
Ed
Ed
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ed Wed May 20, 2009 8:32 pm

I'm of Polish origin and my nationality is the butt of many jokes. I don't go around crying about it. I guess because I happen to be white, that those jokes shouldn't sting?

Fuck half of them are true. Laughing
Ed
Ed
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Post by Manarocks Wed May 20, 2009 8:35 pm

I did not know I had a crew. lol I remember that thread. A bunch of bigots. You are right there my man.
Manarocks
Manarocks
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ed Wed May 20, 2009 8:37 pm

Manarocks wrote:I did not know I had a crew. lol I remember that thread. A bunch of bigots. You are right there my man.

Seriously, if you ever want to be really entertained when there is nothing to do, a search of the MR archives is pretty funny.
Ed
Ed
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Post by Manarocks Wed May 20, 2009 8:37 pm

I can take the jokes. But somethimes it goes to far like your buddies on MR. Blaming everything on a nationality is the funny part of there thinking. lol
Manarocks
Manarocks
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by Manarocks Wed May 20, 2009 8:39 pm

Ed wrote:
Manarocks wrote:I did not know I had a crew. lol I remember that thread. A bunch of bigots. You are right there my man.

Seriously, if you ever want to be really entertained when there is nothing to do, a search of the MR archives is pretty funny.

I have no reason to go on MR. Andrew kicked me off because I stand up to the racist ass Deano and he let him stay on. I have better things to do than search for crap on MR.
Manarocks
Manarocks
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down