What The Fuck ®
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arnel may have a tenor voice.......

+2
RockinDeano
Deb
6 posters

Go down

Arnel may have a tenor voice....... Empty Arnel may have a tenor voice.......

Post by Deb Wed Jun 04, 2008 11:02 pm

...........like Perry, but I still wonder what great material could have been created with JSS/Schon/Cain. confused

JSS was the whole package.......great writer, singer, emote/delivery, frontman!

SOUL just pours out of that boy on this one..... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDtHpo3I5vc

Yes, damnit......been watching some JSS fronted Journey! Sad
Deb
Deb
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 901
Registration date : 2008-05-23

Back to top Go down

Arnel may have a tenor voice....... Empty Re: Arnel may have a tenor voice.......

Post by RockinDeano Wed Jun 04, 2008 11:55 pm

You know Deb, and others, I do understand why they let Jeff go.

Let me explain.

He is a dear friend, a really dear friend, and I love him. In fact, I named him my twins Godfather. So, let me explain.

I have NO problem with Neal changing his mind or Jon for that matter.

However.....

I just watched the Frontiers and Beyond video, where Cain is all teary eyed , complaining that Perry never gave them a signal. Cain was pissed because Perry never said what he felt. Dude, you ever learn from your experiences?

I KNOW Jeff......Jeff wouldn't be pissed...mind you pissed is different than hurt...they(Neal, Jon, Ross and Deen), you know, the guys that he FUCKING saved monetarily, had they said, "Jeff, your voice doesn't fit"....that ould be ok....but no, not a fucking digit....in any form.

That's the truth.
RockinDeano
RockinDeano
Bay City Princess

Number of posts : 717

Back to top Go down

Arnel may have a tenor voice....... Empty Re: Arnel may have a tenor voice.......

Post by RPM Thu Jun 05, 2008 7:33 pm

Makes sense. with the direction they want to go his voice doesnt fit. It would have been murder on his voice. And honestly I think they made the right choice.

Ray

RPM
Batboy
Batboy

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Behshad Thu Jun 05, 2008 7:39 pm

RPM wrote:Makes sense. with the direction they want to go his voice doesnt fit. It would have been murder on his voice. And honestly I think they made the right choice.

Ray

They made the right decision , if they want to put this band to rest forever.

And I said it before and I say it again, its not about his voice fitting in,, his voice was perfect live for ANY of the songs.... Journey's NEW sound wouldve fit his sound,, did you ever think about that , you noob?
You ARE a fuckin noob, cause you think the Journey songs wouldve murdered his voice.... little do you know that Jeff has been singing all different kind of music for over 20 years....and he just keeps getting better,,,,,
So to conclude, Journey did make the right decision if theyre planning on make more money on old classics before they retire..........
Behshad
Behshad
Admin

Number of posts : 2448
Registration date : 2008-05-17

https://newwtf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ed Thu Jun 05, 2008 7:48 pm

The should have kept Soto and moved forward. Deen C was still there to give Cain his erection for the legacy sound.
Ed
Ed
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Number of posts : 5243
Registration date : 2008-05-26

Back to top Go down

Post by RPM Thu Jun 05, 2008 8:12 pm

you noob?
You ARE a fuckin noob, cause you think the Journey songs wouldve murdered his voice.

LOL.....ahh so glad i found my way here...yes dumb ass thats right,an ALTO/high baritone consistently singing in a tenor range will damage
his voice. not even debatable. NOOB Very Happy

RPM
Batboy
Batboy

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynn Thu Jun 05, 2008 8:20 pm

RPM wrote:you noob?
You ARE a fuckin noob, cause you think the Journey songs wouldve murdered his voice.

LOL.....ahh so glad i found my way here...yes dumb ass thats right,an ALTO/high baritone consistently singing in a tenor range will damage
his voice. not even debatable. NOOB Very Happy

JSS is not an alto/high baratone. He is a tenor also, but not a high tenor.
Lynn
Lynn
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Number of posts : 1248

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down