What The Fuck ®
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

desperate arneliots are willing to make up anything to self-justify!

+3
Scarabgator
cat
Frank
7 posters

Go down

desperate arneliots are willing to make up anything to self-justify! Empty desperate arneliots are willing to make up anything to self-justify!

Post by Frank Thu Jul 30, 2009 3:28 pm

http://forums.melodicrock.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=42829

really. Holy fucking shite...

Thank God Andrew had the sense to close this bullshit before it turned into another arneliot claim to their delusions....
Frank
Frank
Frank Talk
Frank Talk

Number of posts : 483
Registration date : 2008-05-26

Back to top Go down

desperate arneliots are willing to make up anything to self-justify! Empty Re: desperate arneliots are willing to make up anything to self-justify!

Post by cat Thu Jul 30, 2009 3:40 pm

Frank wrote:http://forums.melodicrock.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=42829

really. Holy fucking shite...

Thank God Andrew had the sense to close this bullshit before it turned into another arneliot claim to their delusions....

For some reason my bullshit alarm is sounding Twisted Evil

My probs with it:

What in the hell was he using to text?

When Journey was being interviewed in Japan, they were asked why they only used concert footage.

Perry answered (this is not a quote - just a general summation) that they had some really bad experiences with vid directors who wanted to "create" a vid that matched what they thought the song meant.

And usually it was not the same meaning that Journey had in their minds.

So they decided to just stick with concert footage and each listener could make up their own vid.

Of course, in no way do I speak for Perry or do I have any inside info as to what his opinion might be these days.

The only thing Arnel has in common with Perry is ...... is, ah...... is.....

OK let me get back to you on that one.

Cat
cat
cat
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Number of posts : 1598
Registration date : 2008-05-24

Back to top Go down

desperate arneliots are willing to make up anything to self-justify! Empty Re: desperate arneliots are willing to make up anything to self-justify!

Post by Frank Thu Jul 30, 2009 3:58 pm

Cat, steveo777 is one of the biggest arneliots out there.

It's very plain to see that he made this whole thing up, thinking he could boost drying-up credibility to Arnel's 'right to the throne'....

Think about it. If Lord Steve Perry, himself....keeper of the sword....passes the baton to Arnel, even if it's just a verbal pass, in the form of an anonymous text...Well, then, stop the fucking presses. We have a legitimate successor!!

All an arneliot had to do was dream up an 'endorsement' of Arnel, by the great Steve Perry....in an instant, this psychotic drudge of a loser would be able to illegitimize both Augeri and JSS...and cast lasting approval on Journey's minimum-wage singer.

How fucking idiotic!

What will these idiots dream up next!

I'm thankfully Andrew saw right through this idiotic ploy before it got 3 posts deep.

This steveo777 shit-for-brains is almost as desperate as that Chubby321 dipshit over there....
Frank
Frank
Frank Talk
Frank Talk

Number of posts : 483

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarabgator Thu Jul 30, 2009 5:32 pm

amen to that frank. I was amazed at the shit some post over there.
Scarabgator
Scarabgator
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 850
Registration date : 2008-05-23

Back to top Go down

Post by GI_Jim Thu Jul 30, 2009 9:28 pm

Scarabgator wrote:amen to that frank. I was amazed at the shit some post over there.

You talkin' bout me Willis? Very Happy Basketball
GI_Jim
GI_Jim
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 866
Registration date : 2009-03-02

http://www.myspace.com/jimrykbost

Back to top Go down

Post by natalie Thu Jul 30, 2009 11:19 pm

GI_Jim wrote:
Scarabgator wrote:amen to that frank. I was amazed at the shit some post over there.

I think that depends.....were you the one that got a 7,000 word text message from your friend that was sitting next to SP at a baseball game while he was discussing his love for Arnel?????

WAIT, I think I got it.....YOU were the texter!!!!!!!!!! How did you get so many words into a text message????

natalie
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Number of posts : 1984
Registration date : 2008-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post by GI_Jim Fri Jul 31, 2009 9:10 am

natalie wrote:
GI_Jim wrote:

I think that depends.....were you the one that got a 7,000 word text message from your friend that was sitting next to SP at a baseball game while he was discussing his love for Arnel?????

WAIT, I think I got it.....YOU were the texter!!!!!!!!!! How did you get so many words into a text message????

No, Steve Perry texts me directly! I don't need a middle man. It's funny that this came up, because he was texting me during that game saying that someone behind him was eavesdropping. He said he made the whole "I like Arnel" thing up to throw the guy off! Laughing Laughing Wink
GI_Jim
GI_Jim
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ed Fri Jul 31, 2009 9:29 am

Elvis texts me directly. He feels that there's this one impersonator at the Vegas Hilton who does a great job with "Suspicious Minds". Better than the King himself even. He's from Uganda, but that doesn't matter. It makes the whole Elvis experience more wordly and "international".

desperate arneliots are willing to make up anything to self-justify! Kamala
Ed
Ed
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Number of posts : 5243

Back to top Go down

Post by GI_Jim Fri Jul 31, 2009 9:31 am

Ed wrote:Elvis texts me directly. He feels that there's this one impersonator at the Vegas Hilton who does a great job with "Suspicious Minds". Better than the King himself even. He's from Uganda, but that doesn't matter. It makes the whole Elvis experience more wordly and "international".

desperate arneliots are willing to make up anything to self-justify! Kamala

Laughing Laughing
GI_Jim
GI_Jim
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by cat Fri Jul 31, 2009 2:15 pm

Well, when Elvis and MJ and I were texting last night, they asked if I knew what Perry thought about Arnel Twisted Evil

Frank -

You theory sounds spot on to me! Looks like the plan kinda backfired.

Cat
cat
cat
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Number of posts : 1598
Registration date : 2008-05-24

Back to top Go down

Post by natalie Fri Jul 31, 2009 2:20 pm

cat wrote:Well, when Elvis and MJ and I were texting last night, they asked if I knew what Perry thought about Arnel Twisted Evil

Frank -

You theory sounds spot on to me! Looks like the plan kinda backfired.

Cat

Did MJ or Elvis know when Perry's next album is going to be released?

natalie
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Number of posts : 1984
Registration date : 2008-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post by DP Fri Jul 31, 2009 10:28 pm

You guys are freakin' hilarious!!!
DP
DP
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Number of posts : 193
Registration date : 2008-08-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down