What The Fuck ®
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I challenge asskisser Rokken to defend that Arnel VH clip

+2
Ehwmatt
Ed
6 posters

Go down

I challenge asskisser Rokken to defend that Arnel VH clip Empty I challenge asskisser Rokken to defend that Arnel VH clip

Post by Ed Tue Nov 10, 2009 11:55 pm

That just set me off seeing that again. Pineda is fucking terrible. If you say I am being "racist" fine - he is a oriental karaoke mess. That was beyond horrible. The high notes aren't even that good. Let's just not fucking lie about that train wreck and stop covering. I think many of you are starting to agree, whether you want to admit it or not - which is fine.

Rokken you ate weird food, did you suck Filipino ****? (The old MR would allow that coment)

Wow!

I know where this post post will go. It should go up yulog's ass. I have the address to send it.
Ed
Ed
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Number of posts : 5243
Registration date : 2008-05-26

Back to top Go down

I challenge asskisser Rokken to defend that Arnel VH clip Empty Re: I challenge asskisser Rokken to defend that Arnel VH clip

Post by Ehwmatt Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:42 am

My thoughts on the "performance" (and I use that loosely, as that word usually implies some artistic integrity and skill) are well-documented.

Ehwmatt
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Number of posts : 1047
Registration date : 2009-03-02

Back to top Go down

I challenge asskisser Rokken to defend that Arnel VH clip Empty Re: I challenge asskisser Rokken to defend that Arnel VH clip

Post by cat Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:40 am

Someone give me a clue where to look (and, not yulog's ass)

Cat
cat
cat
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Number of posts : 1598
Registration date : 2008-05-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Ehwmatt Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:25 am

Cat you commented in the thread I started about it here a few days ago Laughing

But here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FvmC1GKvQdg

Ehwmatt
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by cat Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:05 am

Ehwmatt wrote:Cat you commented in the thread I started about it here a few days ago I challenge asskisser Rokken to defend that Arnel VH clip Icon_lol

But here:

[url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FvmC1GKvQdg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FvmC1GKvQdg[/quote[/url]]

Yes, but you must remember that I am old I challenge asskisser Rokken to defend that Arnel VH clip Icon_wink Thanks for the reminder - I think,

Having re-visited the vid, I would like to reconsider my original comment and amend it to read:

"What in the hell is AP (and his handlers) thinking?

1. Covering material by yet ANOTHER band.
2. Covering it poorly.
3. Not just sounding like SP when he stubs his toe - but also having what has to be the most annoying sound in Rock and Roll!!!"

Someone needs to email these links to Joe Perry. I challenge asskisser Rokken to defend that Arnel VH clip Icon_twisted

Cat
cat
cat
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by Saint John Wed Nov 11, 2009 12:21 pm

Rip and Arnel are 2 guys out having fun and enjoying life. I doubt either of them gives a fuck what anyone thinks about what they eat or about critiques of a shitty performance on a variety show 10,000 miles away! If Nostrildamus showing up to the Bill Graham Tribute blasted out of his fucking mind, sounding like shit and butchering lyrics didn't tarnish Journey's legacy, I doubt this will. Relax and take a deep breath.
Saint John
Saint John
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Number of posts : 2075
Registration date : 2008-05-23

Back to top Go down

Post by cat Wed Nov 11, 2009 12:26 pm

OH thank Gawd you are here SJ to give us, the feeble minded, direction.

We never would have considered that ourselves

I challenge asskisser Rokken to defend that Arnel VH clip Icon_twisted
cat
cat
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ehwmatt Wed Nov 11, 2009 12:52 pm

Saint John wrote:Rip and Arnel are 2 guys out having fun and enjoying life. I doubt either of them gives a fuck what anyone thinks about what they eat or about critiques of a shitty performance on a variety show 10,000 miles away! If Nostrildamus showing up to the Bill Graham Tribute blasted out of his fucking mind, sounding like shit and butchering lyrics didn't tarnish Journey's legacy, I doubt this will. Relax and take a deep breath.

lol, that Bill Graham thing IS bad. Real bad.

But other than this deflection, don't you think that's a fuckin embarrassing thing for Arnel? Never mind any nonsense about the band's legacy, what about Arnel, right here, right now? Wouldn't you be embarrassed for him/if you were him? That video is just so bad

Ehwmatt
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ed Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:10 pm

That Bill Graham thing WAS bad, but it was still the real lead singer, not some foreign import butchering the language.
Ed
Ed
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Post by Saint John Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:12 pm

Ehwmatt wrote:
Saint John wrote:Rip and Arnel are 2 guys out having fun and enjoying life. I doubt either of them gives a fuck what anyone thinks about what they eat or about critiques of a shitty performance on a variety show 10,000 miles away! If Nostrildamus showing up to the Bill Graham Tribute blasted out of his fucking mind, sounding like shit and butchering lyrics didn't tarnish Journey's legacy, I doubt this will. Relax and take a deep breath.

lol, that Bill Graham thing IS bad. Real bad.

But other than this deflection, don't you think that's a fuckin embarrassing thing for Arnel? Never mind any nonsense about the band's legacy, what about Arnel, right here, right now? Wouldn't you be embarrassed for him/if you were him? That video is just so bad

The video is bad and there's no doubt about it. But I'll give Arnel credit for one thing; he hasn't changed. His head hasn't swelled up and he doesn't seem to try to be anyone but who he was before the Journey gig. I'm sure he was asked to do the show and it's widely known that he has a really hard time saying "No." perhaps that's something he needs to work on, but if you think that even .01% of Journey's annual touring audience saw that clip and/or gives a fuck about it you're nuts!

The guy loves to sing...that's what he does. He sang for 5-6 hours per night, 5-6 nights for 7 years. His voice wasn't warmed up that particular morning (as evidenced by a later performance that same night) and it came out like shit. Big deal. It's a bad video and would be embarrassing, but it's not because that show is of such little significance.

Last edited by Saint John on Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Saint John
Saint John
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ed Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:16 pm

I don't even care about how he is vocally, it's the pronunciation, or lack there of. I'm waiting for him to go. "Sucky, sucky me luv you long time. Me so horney."
Ed
Ed
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Post by Saint John Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:20 pm

Ed wrote:That Bill Graham thing WAS bad, but it was still the real lead singer, not some foreign import butchering the language.

Doesn't that make it worse?
Saint John
Saint John
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ed Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:22 pm

Saint John wrote:
Ed wrote:That Bill Graham thing WAS bad, but it was still the real lead singer, not some foreign import butchering the language.

Doesn't that make it worse?

Yes and no.
Ed
Ed
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ehwmatt Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:22 pm

Ed wrote:I don't even care about how he is vocally, it's the pronunciation, or lack there of. I'm waiting for him to go. "Sucky, sucky me luv you long time. Me so horney."

LOL

Speaking of Nostrildamus Dan, you are needed in the TMZ Steve Perry thread over at MR

Ehwmatt
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by Saint John Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:25 pm

Ehwmatt wrote:
Ed wrote:I don't even care about how he is vocally, it's the pronunciation, or lack there of. I'm waiting for him to go. "Sucky, sucky me luv you long time. Me so horney."

LOL

Speaking of Nostrildamus Dan, you are needed in the TMZ Steve Perry thread over at MR

I can't access MR from work as they deemed "7.5 hours per day on one site" too much. I challenge asskisser Rokken to defend that Arnel VH clip Icon_lol Luckily, I was able to convince them that it was simply a music site that I use for background music. What's going on in that thread, Matt?
Saint John
Saint John
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ehwmatt Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:28 pm

Saint John wrote:
Ehwmatt wrote:

LOL

I can't access MR from work as they deemed "7.5 hours per day on one site" too much. I challenge asskisser Rokken to defend that Arnel VH clip Icon_lol Luckily, I was able to convince them that it was simply a music site that I use for background music. What's going on in that thread, Matt?

LOL.

Nothin, there's just a picture of him, that recent one, TMZ dug it up when he was backstage at whatever show he was backstage at. Just wanted your input. He looks pretty gaunt.

Ehwmatt
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by Saint John Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:36 pm

Ehwmatt wrote:
Saint John wrote:
Ehwmatt wrote:

LOL

LOL.

Nothin, there's just a picture of him, that recent one, TMZ dug it up when he was backstage at whatever show he was backstage at. Just wanted your input. He looks pretty gaunt.

I commented in the Perry forum that he needed to gain some weight back. His head looks too fucking heavy for his body and that jet black hair looks about as natural as Joan Rivers' face. The weight loss is from the tons of cardio he has been doing over the last 6 months to get into vocal/performing/touring shape. I think the asshole's actually going to try to perform again. If it's not with Journey I'll pass. If it is I'll be broke.
Saint John
Saint John
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ehwmatt Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:53 pm

Saint John wrote:
Ehwmatt wrote:
Saint John wrote:
Ehwmatt wrote:

LOL

LOL.

I commented in the Perry forum that he needed to gain some weight back. His head looks too fucking heavy for his body and that jet black hair looks about as natural as Joan Rivers' face. The weight loss is from the tons of cardio he has been doing over the last 6 months to get into vocal/performing/touring shape. I think the asshole's actually going to try to perform again. If it's not with Journey I'll pass. If it is I'll be broke.

I gotta see him if he goes out there man, I never got to see him. I don't care who it's with or not with or what shape his voice is in

Ehwmatt
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ed Wed Nov 11, 2009 2:07 pm

that jet black hair looks about as natural as Joan Rivers' face.

I challenge asskisser Rokken to defend that Arnel VH clip 1116_joan_rivers_fullI challenge asskisser Rokken to defend that Arnel VH clip Joan-rivers-surgery
Ed
Ed
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarabgator Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:31 pm

Ive been away for a bit but Ed my brother, you are right as rain.
Scarabgator
Scarabgator
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 850

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:28 pm

Saint John wrote: But I'll give Arnel credit for one thing; he hasn't changed.

Once again Dan you are absolutely correct. He sounds exactly the same as that infamous youtube video that got him a legitimate job.

I challenge asskisser Rokken to defend that Arnel VH clip Icon_wink
Kate
Kate
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Number of posts : 2055

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down