What The Fuck ®
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Cup - South Africa

5 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

World Cup - South Africa Empty World Cup - South Africa

Post by Styxman Sat Dec 05, 2009 2:15 pm

England V's USA first fixture for us. What a walk in the park this will be Very Happy
Styxman
Styxman
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Number of posts : 2131
Registration date : 2008-06-21

Back to top Go down

World Cup - South Africa Empty Re: World Cup - South Africa

Post by Ed Sat Dec 05, 2009 2:16 pm

Soccer sucks and no one in the U.S. gives a fuck.

I do like the hooligans rioting though.
Ed
Ed
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Number of posts : 5243
Registration date : 2008-05-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Ed Sat Dec 05, 2009 2:17 pm

Ed
Ed
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Post by Styxman Sat Dec 05, 2009 2:20 pm

Ed wrote:Soccer sucks and no one in the U.S. gives a fuck.

I do like the hooligans rioting though.

More people like soccer than you think Ed, it's got a good following in the states now. NFL will always rule along with baseball but US team plays well, all said and done. We'll still beat the shit out of you on and off the field of play Wink
Styxman
Styxman
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by Styxman Sat Dec 05, 2009 2:23 pm

Ed wrote:

Very Happy
Styxman
Styxman
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by Styxman Sat Dec 05, 2009 2:24 pm

So what you're saying Ed, when the game day arrives, you won't be supporting the US team - What about all the Patriotic shit you yanks keep going on about?
Styxman
Styxman
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ed Sat Dec 05, 2009 2:25 pm

Ed
Ed
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ed Sat Dec 05, 2009 2:26 pm

Styxman wrote:So what you're saying Ed, when the game day arrives, you won't be supporting the US team - What about all the Patriotic shit you yanks keep going on about?

I hope Afghanistan wins. It's irrelevant and no one here gives a fuck. I'd rather watch grass grow.
Ed
Ed
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ed Sat Dec 05, 2009 2:31 pm

Ed
Ed
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Post by Styxman Sat Dec 05, 2009 2:33 pm

Ed wrote:
Styxman wrote:So what you're saying Ed, when the game day arrives, you won't be supporting the US team - What about all the Patriotic shit you yanks keep going on about?

I hope Afghanistan wins. It's irrelevant and no one here gives a fuck. I'd rather watch grass grow.

Well fuck me, hang on I'll just take my beer out and watch the lawn for an hour. I'm so fuckin' excited I've jizzed down my leg Shocked
Styxman
Styxman
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by Styxman Sat Dec 05, 2009 2:37 pm

First quarter - the piece of grass by the daisy, just pushed the stem to one side and the Daisy is now looking at a side move to crush the grass. The crowd grass is swaying in the wind and cheerleader grass is jumping up and down pretty pointlessly.

I just pissed on the game and it's over, back to soccer for me.
Styxman
Styxman
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ed Sat Dec 05, 2009 2:38 pm

Ed
Ed
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Post by Styxman Sat Dec 05, 2009 2:42 pm

OK Ed, I get your point, stop the fuckin' youtube will ya Mad
Styxman
Styxman
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ed Sat Dec 05, 2009 2:45 pm

Styxman wrote:OK Ed, I get your point, stop the fuckin' youtube will ya Mad

Sorry Ian. LOL. Dean and I used to trash soccer all the time on MR. World Cup - South Africa Icon_clown
Ed
Ed
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Post by Styxman Sat Dec 05, 2009 2:48 pm

Ed wrote:

Sorry Ian. LOL. Dean and I used to trash soccer all the time on MR. World Cup - South Africa Icon_clown

I remember, just a little good humoured banter! Enjoy your night out and don't drink to much!
Styxman
Styxman
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by Styxman Sat Dec 05, 2009 2:50 pm

Remember, wherever you're going ask them to put the European soccer channel on the screen Very Happy
Styxman
Styxman
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ed Sat Dec 05, 2009 3:15 pm

Styxman wrote:Remember, wherever you're going ask them to put the European soccer channel on the screen Very Happy

There are 1 or 2 bars in the area that do show the matches. Very few and far between though. A soccer match in Baltimore between "Chelsea" and some other nonsense team wearing advertisements on their jerseys drew 70,000 at the Ravens Stadium. All white people. Soccer is racist.
Ed
Ed
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ehwmatt Sat Dec 05, 2009 3:42 pm

Ed wrote:

I'm with you guys, I just don't get soccer.

Ehwmatt
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Number of posts : 1047
Registration date : 2009-03-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Styxman Sat Dec 05, 2009 3:54 pm

Ed wrote:
Styxman wrote:Remember, wherever you're going ask them to put the European soccer channel on the screen Very Happy

There are 1 or 2 bars in the area that do show the matches. Very few and far between though. A soccer match in Baltimore between "Chelsea" and some other nonsense team wearing advertisements on their jerseys drew 70,000 at the Ravens Stadium. All white people. Soccer is racist.

All white people my ass....football has more other colored people than white. You still watching in black and white in Baltimore. That's a fuckin' stupid statement Ed and you know it.
Styxman
Styxman
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by Styxman Sat Dec 05, 2009 4:04 pm

Ehwmatt wrote:
Ed wrote:

I'm with you guys, I just don't get soccer.

It's too complicated that's why...only has one interval so you have less time to stuff ya faces with hot fuckin' dogs and coke drinks the size of fuckin garbage bins. They don't wear stupid fuckin' protective gear and we don't have those stupid fuckin' air head bitches jumping up and down waving colored whatever the fuck they are things. Not to mention the stupid fuckin' band in uniform that comes on first

By the way, I don't get NFL, it's fuckin' too commercial and up until 20 yrs ago only ever had white quarterbacks - it divides schools into those that are cool and the rest are outsiders....stupid American chicks only follow the guys who make the football team - right Rolling Eyes

Ehwmatt - this isn't really aimed at you, just a vent OK.

As for Baseball...that's a fuckin' laughable joke. It's called rounders over here and the chicks play it. They need a glove to catch the ball! Ever watched Cricket? Our guys catch it with bear hands. Always padding with American sports...pussies!!!
Styxman
Styxman
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ed Sat Dec 05, 2009 5:15 pm

Styxman wrote:
Ed wrote:

All white people my ass....football has more other colored people than white. You still watching in black and white in Baltimore. That's a fuckin' stupid statement Ed and you know it.

I meant only white people in the states watch soccer. All rich liberal kids who want to watch the "world sport" and be politically correct. They pretend to like the 0 to 0 ties.

Arab terrorists play soccer. If anyone in the U.S. cared, we'd own that sissy sport. People who worship cows can even play soccer. How about a world tournament of kick the can?
Ed
Ed
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Post by Styxman Sat Dec 05, 2009 5:18 pm

Ed wrote:
Styxman wrote:
Ed wrote:

I meant only white people in the states watch soccer. All rich liberal kids who want to watch the "world sport" and be politically correct. They pretend to like the 0 to 0 ties.

Arab terrorists play soccer. If anyone in the U.S. cared, we'd own that sissy sport. People who worship cows can even play soccer. How about a world tournament of kick the can?

Ed, I'm pissed dude, disreagrd what I say
Styxman
Styxman
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ed Sat Dec 05, 2009 5:21 pm

Styxman wrote:
Ed wrote:
Styxman wrote:
Ed wrote:

Ed, I'm pissed dude, disreagrd what I say

Relax Ian, I am amused. World Cup - South Africa Icon_wink
Ed
Ed
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Post by Styxman Sat Dec 05, 2009 5:21 pm

so Ed, can you relate to Grease where JT is cooler than fuck but still the Football team rule the roost?
Styxman
Styxman
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by Styxman Sat Dec 05, 2009 5:22 pm

Hang the fuck on, I have to climb the stairs for another beer....I'm down to one but I sure as fuck think there's more somewhere hidden...why the fuckm are youm back on Ed, thought your where going out
Styxman
Styxman
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next