What The Fuck ®
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Andrew gave The Annex peeps preferencial seating in South Bend

+6
Rip Rokken
joeydelight
Andrew
Rick
Behshad
Ed
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Andrew gave The Annex peeps preferencial seating in South Bend Empty Andrew gave The Annex peeps preferencial seating in South Bend

Post by Ed Sat Oct 18, 2008 11:19 am

Yep. Like it mattered former Annexian. LOL

Before you cry and whine, think about your comments towards me.

You can't control the internet on other sites.

Before you even bother to run your mouth, remember I got more to say and nothing to lose.

I have a sledgehammer too.

Last edited by AR on Sat Oct 18, 2008 11:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Ed
Ed
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Number of posts : 5243
Registration date : 2008-05-26

Back to top Go down

Andrew gave The Annex peeps preferencial seating in South Bend Empty Re: Andrew gave The Annex peeps preferencial seating in South Bend

Post by Behshad Sat Oct 18, 2008 12:06 pm

I think you have to ban yourself now from Annez, since that was supposed to stay within annex! study
Behshad
Behshad
Admin

Number of posts : 2448
Registration date : 2008-05-17

https://newwtf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Andrew gave The Annex peeps preferencial seating in South Bend Empty Re: Andrew gave The Annex peeps preferencial seating in South Bend

Post by Ed Sat Oct 18, 2008 12:13 pm

Behshad wrote:I think you have to ban yourself now from Annez, since that was supposed to stay within annex! study

No longer bro. Andrew's bullshit treatment of me ends NOW. I tried to be nice. I'll be happy to tell you why he really banned me. What I posted may not have been true, I have no idea. Ask my source.

However he FREAKED OUT. Makes me wonder. I will come clean about what I was told and it had ZERO to do with Journey. And I will tell you where it came from. Wombat flipped out without pm'ing me and asking me where, why or how. Thou doth protest too much.

Besides, The Annex is now a PUBLIC site. You just have to find it. Surprised
Ed
Ed
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Post by Behshad Sat Oct 18, 2008 12:20 pm

Hey, Thanks to Andrew and Annex, I had a chance to buy the 1st tickets ever released.
Front row, baby!!
I remember how NIG thought his tix were front row center, till he figured out the fucked up seating arrangements that place had.
One memorable part from the MR Fest was when Jeff started off his set by telling people to get up and move closer to the stage. Those poor old worker's at the theater were in panic mode, cause they were expecting us all to sit down throughout the whole show, but now they know what JSS LIVE is all about
tongue
Behshad
Behshad
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ed Sat Oct 18, 2008 12:23 pm

Behshad wrote:Hey, Thanks to Andrew and Annex, I had a chance to buy the 1st tickets ever released.
Front row, baby!!
I remember how NIG thought his tix were front row center, till he figured out the fucked up seating arrangements that place had.
One memorable part from the MR Fest was when Jeff started off his set by telling people to get up and move closer to the stage. Those poor old worker's at the theater were in panic mode, cause they were expecting us all to sit down throughout the whole show, but now they know what JSS LIVE is all about
tongue

B, I was sitting in my seat watching Chalfant, and JSS waves me over to balcony stage right. I go over and the obligatory greetings go on. After the fact I can tell you that Jeff really thought Kevin did a nice job on those songs.

To this day I am pissed I didn't film JSS's set that day.

Last edited by AR on Sat Oct 18, 2008 4:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ed
Ed
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Post by Behshad Sat Oct 18, 2008 12:25 pm

I filmed MOST of it, with my photo camera, but it didnt turn out that bad...., and somewhere I have a dvd I made from his set,,, but I have to find it and if I do I will post it on a torrent site...
Behshad
Behshad
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ed Sat Oct 18, 2008 12:33 pm

Behshad wrote:I filmed MOST of it, with my photo camera, but it didnt turn out that bad...., and somewhere I have a dvd I made from his set,,, but I have to find it and if I do I will post it on a torrent site...

Please do. I can work out a trade with you for some other stuff if you'd like. Fuck I saw Jeff earlier that week in a hell hole in Southern Maryland. Had I known what the venue was like I would have brought my bootlegging friends to multi cam that one. pale
Ed
Ed
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Post by Rick Sat Oct 18, 2008 5:26 pm

Ed, it's just my opinion, but this should have never been made public.

I've protested a few times about negative postings regarding Andrew and MR, and it still continues.

I've got no beef with you Ed, until you do this. pale

What the fuck dude?
Rick
Rick
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 609
Registration date : 2008-05-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Sat Oct 18, 2008 5:38 pm

AR wrote:
Behshad wrote:I think you have to ban yourself now from Annez, since that was supposed to stay within annex! study

No longer bro. Andrew's bullshit treatment of me ends NOW. I tried to be nice. I'll be happy to tell you why he really banned me. What I posted may not have been true, I have no idea. Ask my source.

What the fuck are you on about now? For fuck's sake, grow up man. Tell me this isn't your Azoff funded MRF BS again? This is the same Azoff that hates JSS guts....giving me money to help him put on a show!! Insane!

I freaked out? At what? Put up or STFU once and for all.

Anything that has happened to you has been brought on by yourself. You were banned for posting disgusting pictures and constant dog eating references...

You are nice to me in one thread, then threatening to expose some BS in another. PLEASE make up your mind.

Andrew
melodicrock
melodicrock

Number of posts : 355
Registration date : 2008-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by joeydelight Sun Oct 19, 2008 9:46 am

melodicrock wrote:
AR wrote:

What the fuck are you on about now? For fuck's sake, grow up man. Tell me this isn't your Azoff funded MRF BS again? This is the same Azoff that hates JSS guts....giving me money to help him put on a show!! Insane!

Anything that has happened to you has been brought on by yourself. You were banned for posting disgusting pictures and constant dog eating references...

You are nice to me in one thread, then threatening to expose some BS in another. PLEASE make up your mind.

I want my trophies Andrew!!!!! Twisted Evil
joeydelight
joeydelight
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 621
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Ed Sun Oct 19, 2008 1:13 pm

melodicrock wrote:
AR wrote:

No I was banned because the guy who ran Only Real Rock told me that stuff about South Bend and I parroted it one night. I had no idea whether it was true or not. Instead of getting all freaked out, if I were in your position I would have laughed it off. Though doth protest too much sometimes. You take yourself way too seriously.

You should also keep in mind that you allowed others to run down my site and tell bold faced lies about me for months in my absence. Then your little geeks cried when I was able to get back on and tell the truth. Hey Andrew where are Niggy, Liam and many of the long respected posters on your forum? You know where they are at, and why your Journey forum is a complete fucking joke.

Last edited by AR on Mon Oct 20, 2008 3:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Ed
Ed
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ed Sun Oct 19, 2008 1:24 pm

pRick wrote:Ed, it's just my opinion, but this should have never been made public.

I've protested a few times about negative postings regarding Andrew and MR, and it still continues.

I've got no beef with you Ed, until you do this. pale

What the fuck dude?

Rick, what's the big fucking deal? Seriously. We are a message board community of what? A few hundred or so - max.

I take none of this seriously. Everyone demonized Joey D and thought he was Satan or something. Guess what? He is one of the most normal people I have encountered on these sites. I have a Howard Stern sense of humor and all of this is laughable.

Oh, and Arnel eats dogs too. afro

No beef with you either by the way. One day perhaps we will have a beer together. Perhaps at Melodickrock Fest part II. Wink
Ed
Ed
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Sun Oct 19, 2008 6:10 pm

AR wrote:
No I was banned because the guy who ran Only Real Rock told me that stuff about South Bend and I parroted it one night. I had no idea whether it was true or not. Instead of getting all freaked out, if I where in your position I would have laughed it off. Though doth protest too much sometimes. You take yourself way too seriously.

I take myself too seriously? Sorry Ed, in a world where reputation is everything, I am fiercely protective of mine, as I work hard to try and do the right thing by everyone. Even mental Journey fans (present company excluded).

So - the rumor - that's it? That's the big conspiracy? Fuck me sideways!

First - the "guy who runs Only Real Rock" also told a number of people he was going to run me out of town and steal all my sponsors. That mission seems to be going a little behind schedule.

Second - anyone that would believe or even make up the rumor that Azoff put money into MRF is either blindly stupid thinking anyone would believe that, or smoking crack.

I had a number of small sponsors for that show - but the biggest was $4000. It Azoff wanted to throw money at a festival featuring none of his artists, run by a guy that is nothing in the world he runs in...well, I would have taken the money and run.
I put $50k into that show and lost about $2k at the end of the day.

If Azoff or anyone of that calibre had money to burn, the'd be a MRF every 6 months!

As for your treatment on the message board - there are many things I might have done differently in hindsight, and comments about you after yor removal should have been also removed at the time.

I hope this settles all issues once and for all.

Andrew
melodicrock
melodicrock

Number of posts : 355
Registration date : 2008-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Ed Mon Oct 20, 2008 3:46 am

[quote="melodicrock"]
AR wrote:

As for your treatment on the message board - there are many things I might have done differently in hindsight, and comments about you after yor removal should have been also removed at the time.

I hope this settles all issues once and for all.

Thanks. I appreciate you saying that.

I sent you an e-mail about certain things that happened, which we hopefully keep between ourselves.
Ed
Ed
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Post by Rip Rokken Mon Oct 20, 2008 9:38 pm

AR wrote:I sent you an e-mail about certain things that happened, which we hopefully keep between ourselves.

BWAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!

Andrew gave The Annex peeps preferencial seating in South Bend Donsmiley Andrew gave The Annex peeps preferencial seating in South Bend Donsmiley Andrew gave The Annex peeps preferencial seating in South Bend Donsmiley
Rip Rokken
Rip Rokken
Batboy
Batboy

Number of posts : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by Ed Mon Oct 20, 2008 10:27 pm

Rip Rokken wrote:
AR wrote:I sent you an e-mail about certain things that happened, which we hopefully keep between ourselves.

Andrew gave The Annex peeps preferencial seating in South Bend Donsmiley Andrew gave The Annex peeps preferencial seating in South Bend Donsmiley Andrew gave The Annex peeps preferencial seating in South Bend Donsmiley

You have no clue. You came here and purposely went off on me when you joined. I tried to be nice dick face. You are never here so shut the fuck up.
Ed
Ed
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Post by natalie Mon Oct 20, 2008 10:33 pm

AR wrote:You have no clue. You came here and purposely went off on me when you joined. I tried to be nice dick face. You are never here so shut the fuck up.

OK, when I read this, I thought it said "I tried to be a nice dick face." It was a lot funnier that way......ok, carry on.

natalie
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Number of posts : 1984
Registration date : 2008-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Ed Mon Oct 20, 2008 10:35 pm

natalie wrote:
AR wrote:You have no clue. You came here and purposely went off on me when you joined. I tried to be nice dick face. You are never here so shut the fuck up.

OK, when I read this, I thought it said "I tried to be a nice dick face." It was a lot funnier that way......ok, carry on.

Laughing

Nat, Rip love you long time. Suckie, suckie. affraid
Ed
Ed
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Post by natalie Mon Oct 20, 2008 11:02 pm

AR wrote:
natalie wrote:

Laughing

Nat, Rip love you long time. Suckie, suckie. affraid
Ed, am I supposed to have any clue what that means???? Laughing affraid tongue

natalie
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Number of posts : 1984
Registration date : 2008-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Rip Rokken Tue Oct 21, 2008 1:03 am

AR wrote:
Rip Rokken wrote:

You have no clue. You came here and purposely went off on me when you joined. I tried to be nice dick face. You are never here so shut the fuck up.

No reason to come here much, but you call me out and then gripe when I show up? Smile I don't have to be here often to figure out your M.O., man... this forum especially recently is filled with you holding private or hurtful info over people's heads, and you've been doing that for a long time, so why deny it? It's just who you are, and what you do in plain sight. You never tried to be nice to me, so cut the B.S...

Let me give you a little secret, dude... Try ACTUALLY being nice to people once in a while, from the heart and without strings attached, and see where it gets ya. If you want to be an evil, hateful prick without a conscience and no boundaries, that's your choice but you'll continue to isolate yourself by doing so. It's common sense that if you really had it all going on with your sites, you wouldn't spend so much time here talking to yourself in empty threads, lurking and hacking around MR or AP's site or shout box which you apparently do regularly, or for heaven's sakes paying attention to what I'm doing. Rolling Eyes

You know, Rick and I are the types that try to see the good in everyone, and I'm still looking for it in you. I'm not here to fight with ya, and I could care less what you say about me. There has to be something good in you, Ed. Why don't you show it? Turn over a new leaf and I'll be the first one there to help you out. What do you say?
Rip Rokken
Rip Rokken
Batboy
Batboy

Back to top Go down

Post by joeydelight Tue Oct 21, 2008 1:07 pm

Rip Rokken wrote:
AR wrote:
Rip Rokken wrote:

No reason to come here much, but you call me out and then gripe when I show up? Smile I don't have to be here often to figure out your M.O., man... this forum especially recently is filled with you holding private or hurtful info over people's heads, and you've been doing that for a long time, so why deny it? It's just who you are, and what you do in plain sight. You never tried to be nice to me, so cut the B.S...

Let me give you a little secret, dude... Try ACTUALLY being nice to people once in a while, from the heart and without strings attached, and see where it gets ya. If you want to be an evil, hateful prick without a conscience and no boundaries, that's your choice but you'll continue to isolate yourself by doing so. It's common sense that if you really had it all going on with your sites, you wouldn't spend so much time here talking to yourself in empty threads, lurking and hacking around MR or AP's site or shout box which you apparently do regularly, or for heaven's sakes paying attention to what I'm doing. Rolling Eyes

You know, Rick and I are the types that try to see the good in everyone, and I'm still looking for it in you. I'm not here to fight with ya, and I could care less what you say about me. There has to be something good in you, Ed. Why don't you show it? Turn over a new leaf and I'll be the first one there to help you out. What do you say?

Rick is a good guy. I don't know you from Adam, RR, and I could be wrong, who knows, but you strike me as a smarmy douche bag.
My bad if I'm wrong... afro
joeydelight
joeydelight
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Behshad Tue Oct 21, 2008 2:03 pm

JD,
I have met Rip and he is a genuine, super friendly , fun guy. He is one of the best people around from current MR posters.Period.
Behshad
Behshad
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by joeydelight Tue Oct 21, 2008 3:57 pm

Behshad wrote:JD,
I have met Rip and he is a genuine, super friendly , fun guy. He is one of the best people around from current MR posters.Period.

Ok...I'll take your word for it B.
Who do I have him mixed up with then? Isn't he Andrew's "right-hand man" on MR??? Question
joeydelight
joeydelight
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Rip Rokken Tue Oct 21, 2008 11:00 pm

joeydelight wrote:
Behshad wrote:JD,

Ok...I'll take your word for it B.
Who do I have him mixed up with then? Isn't he Andrew's "right-hand man" on MR??? Question

B, you are the best too, bro. I really regretted that we didn't have more time to hang out, and especially a chance to talk about Talisman! That weekend went by quick! There will be another time for sure.

No worries Joey, and I'm sorry if I came off that way to you. I haven't spent enough time on any site recently to be anyone's right-hand man, but Andrew and I have always been on good terms. I know some people think MR is boring now, but people have different opinions about what they find entertaining. Some people prefer chaos and hell, while others like pleasant and respectful dialogue. In the end, I think it's the people who respect each other who have the most fun when they get together, and form the deepest friendships -- people you can trust and depend on. That's what I'm finding out, anyway.

And I have no personal grudge against AR. I just feel bad for anyone who spends so much time trying to hurt or tear down other people. So like I'm saying, he ought to honestly try being nice to people and build them up a bit and see where it gets him. There are far, far more people who respond to kindness than hate. Just the way the world works.

I'm totally open to talking to AR anytime, by phone, e-mail, whatever. Wouldn't mind getting to know him one bit -- we've obviously got a few things in common including much of our taste in music. The offer stands...
Rip Rokken
Rip Rokken
Batboy
Batboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Ed Tue Oct 21, 2008 11:30 pm

Rip, the one thing you would also find out if you actually knew me, is that I have kept the original version of the community alive on my site. Friends that have traveled all over the place to concerts in Atlantic City, Boston, South Bend, and 3 Florida shows.

When you joined here, I felt and still feel you bought into the poison spread about me. The truth lies somewhere in the middle. You've mentioned before that you feel I hold personal things over people online. The question you need to ask yourself, is why I have an entire website of people that agree with me about a lot of that?

As I said to Andrew, I am no fucking angel, but things went on after I was removed from MR that were also not right. I pissed some off because I was able to get around my banning to reply to a few who thought they were clear to say whatever they wanted without worrying about me replying.

Anyway it's difficult sometimes to convey everything that happened with the limited one way communication of message board posts. It's a shame you weren't around in the early days to know a bit more and gain a different perspective. Had you attended our parties and trips, you might think differently. There are plenty of former MR allstars who don't post there anymore and freely associate with me without any worry. I have a very non-PC sense of humor, and that will never change.
Ed
Ed
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next