What The Fuck ®
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JSS LONDON/CAMDEN UNDERWORLD SHOW CANCELLED!

2 posters

Go down

JSS  LONDON/CAMDEN UNDERWORLD SHOW CANCELLED! Empty JSS LONDON/CAMDEN UNDERWORLD SHOW CANCELLED!

Post by Sunshine Fri Dec 18, 2009 6:17 pm

Camden Underworld Cancellation JSS  LONDON/CAMDEN UNDERWORLD SHOW CANCELLED! Icon_cry

It is with regret that we have to announce the cancellation of the forthcoming Jeff Scott Soto show at the Camden Underworld on 20 January 2010. The cancellation has been brought about because of the failure to secure three proposed shows in Greece due to the economic situation being faced by venues in that country.

Jeff Scott Soto commented "I am bitterly disappointed not to be able to reprise the show which we filmed for 'One Night In Madrid' at one of London's best rock venues and hate to let fans down, but the fact is that air fare increases and the cost of travel make it impossible to stage the show We want to be able to do this at some future date and will keep you informed."

JSS promotions would like to thank Neil Willis and Darryl James of FaBluSis and Alex Politis of Danger Angel in Greece for their efforts to make this happen.

For further information:
info@jsspromotions
Sunshine
Sunshine
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Number of posts : 340
Registration date : 2008-05-25

https://www.facebook.com/pam.picciotta

Back to top Go down

JSS  LONDON/CAMDEN UNDERWORLD SHOW CANCELLED! Empty Re: JSS LONDON/CAMDEN UNDERWORLD SHOW CANCELLED!

Post by Ed Sat Dec 19, 2009 2:11 pm

I know of a golf clubhouse in LaPlata, MD that is available.
Ed
Ed
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Number of posts : 5243
Registration date : 2008-05-26

Back to top Go down

JSS  LONDON/CAMDEN UNDERWORLD SHOW CANCELLED! Empty Re: JSS LONDON/CAMDEN UNDERWORLD SHOW CANCELLED!

Post by Sunshine Sat Dec 19, 2009 4:42 pm

Ed wrote:I know of a golf clubhouse in LaPlata, MD that is available.

You're SO not funny Ed! LMAO! I had NOTHING to do with that booking. You'd have to talk to Sam. I tried to convince Jeff to book elsewhere but he wanted to give Sam the exclusive for the area. BIG MISTAKE! JSS  LONDON/CAMDEN UNDERWORLD SHOW CANCELLED! Icon_evil

It was fun anyways! We all got drunk and some of us even passed out in the parking in lot, with "Arnel" no less! JSS  LONDON/CAMDEN UNDERWORLD SHOW CANCELLED! Icon_lol
Sunshine
Sunshine
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Number of posts : 340
Registration date : 2008-05-25

https://www.facebook.com/pam.picciotta

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down