What The Fuck ®
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I wish there was an American Idol serial killer

+4
lights1961
Ehwmatt
Saint John
Ed
8 posters

Go down

I wish there was an American Idol serial killer Empty I wish there was an American Idol serial killer

Post by Ed Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:14 pm

That would be the greatest thing ever! Think of it like how Dexter kills people that deserve it.
Ed
Ed
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Number of posts : 5243
Registration date : 2008-05-26

Back to top Go down

I wish there was an American Idol serial killer Empty Re: I wish there was an American Idol serial killer

Post by Saint John Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:58 pm

I'd be all for this. I have never watched one minute of that show ever.
Saint John
Saint John
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Number of posts : 2075
Registration date : 2008-05-23

Back to top Go down

I wish there was an American Idol serial killer Empty Re: I wish there was an American Idol serial killer

Post by Ehwmatt Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:13 pm

First up I hope he would kill that fruity faggot Adam Lambert

Ehwmatt
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Number of posts : 1047
Registration date : 2009-03-02

Back to top Go down

Post by lights1961 Thu Jan 28, 2010 11:23 am

I love IDOL...sorry... just guilty pleasure in watching kids that never got told no... to get told they suck... its pure enjoyment to watch the kids emplode!! I know thats not the cool thing to like the show... watched since season 2.
but an american idol serial killer is a great plot for a movie!

lights1961
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 943

Back to top Go down

Post by Deb Thu Jan 28, 2010 11:57 am

[quote="lights1961"]I]
lights1961 wrote: I love IDOL...sorry... just guilty pleasure in watching kids that never got told no... to get told they suck... its pure enjoyment to watch the kids emplode!! I know thats not the cool thing to like the show... watched since season 2.

Anybody else notice this last kid the other night looks a wee bit like someone............heck, even the same mannerisms when he sings. I wish there was an American Idol serial killer Icon_surprised

Deb
Deb
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 901

Back to top Go down

Post by lights1961 Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:17 pm

[quote="Deb"]
lights1961 wrote:I]
lights1961 wrote: I love IDOL...sorry... just guilty pleasure in watching kids that never got told no... to get told they suck... its pure enjoyment to watch the kids emplode!! I know thats not the cool thing to like the show... watched since season 2.

Anybody else notice this last kid the other night looks a wee bit like someone............heck, even the same mannerisms when he sings. I wish there was an American Idol serial killer Icon_surprised

yes you are correct here... I am thinking this dude will be in top 24...

lights1961
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 943

Back to top Go down

Post by bluejeangirl Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:08 pm

If said killer can start with that female judge they added last season, that would be neat.

I don't watch, but I have managed to be caught by enough newsclips of it before being able to escape.

Oh my god, enough with the stupid Idol. Every season, same thing, and it's ALL you hear about.
bluejeangirl
bluejeangirl
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Number of posts : 247
Registration date : 2008-05-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Saint John Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:30 pm

Can one of you Loons please post a a picture of Katy Perry from the above youtube clip and an old picture of Steve Perry's mom together? Perhaps it's just the hairdo, but I seem to be thinking that they look a lot alike. Thanks.

-Dan (ex-Loon I wish there was an American Idol serial killer Icon_lol )
Saint John
Saint John
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by bluejeangirl Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:34 pm

Saint John wrote:Can one of you Loons please post a a picture of Katy Perry from the above youtube clip and an old picture of Steve Perry's mom together? Perhaps it's just the hairdo, but I seem to be thinking that they look a lot alike. Thanks.

You are so NOT an ex-loon. You are a very deeply closeted loon. I wish there was an American Idol serial killer Icon_twisted
bluejeangirl
bluejeangirl
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Number of posts : 247
Registration date : 2008-05-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Saint John Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:53 pm

bluejeangirl wrote:
Saint John wrote:Can one of you Loons please post a a picture of Katy Perry from the above youtube clip and an old picture of Steve Perry's mom together? Perhaps it's just the hairdo, but I seem to be thinking that they look a lot alike. Thanks.

You are so NOT an ex-loon. You are a very deeply closeted loon. I wish there was an American Idol serial killer Icon_twisted

I still think he has the greatest voice ever. But that's about it!
Saint John
Saint John
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by portland Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:11 pm

bluejeangirl wrote:

yes what she said!! I wish there was an American Idol serial killer Icon_lol I wish there was an American Idol serial killer Icon_cool
portland
portland
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Number of posts : 142
Registration date : 2009-07-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:13 pm

I get sick of the "stories". I was watching a program about one girl that has been given 3 chances to come back to the show, the first time she left her child was sick, the second time she left was to turn herself into the police and now this year they have allowed her back and guess what???? Her mother, the drug addict is missing.Ohhh the drama I wish there was an American Idol serial killer Icon_rolleyes

Rick since you watch the show perhaps you can give us weekly updates about the jailbird who has a sick child and if they find her drug addict momma.
Kate
Kate
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Number of posts : 2055

Back to top Go down

Post by Ed Thu Jan 28, 2010 11:06 pm

There was a discussion about American Idol on my site tonight. I just changed the forum colors to pink and put a limp wristed A.I.logo up on it in place of the real one. I wish there was an American Idol serial killer 292711
Ed
Ed
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Number of posts : 5243
Registration date : 2008-05-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down