What The Fuck ®
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When did karaoke turn into American Idol wannabe's?

3 posters

Go down

When did karaoke turn into American Idol wannabe's? Empty When did karaoke turn into American Idol wannabe's?

Post by Ed Fri Oct 01, 2010 12:08 am

Watched the same fucker get up 4 times when a ton of us had cards in.

Karaoke is supposed to be fun. Embarrass yourself and laugh.

Rock has followed suit with American Idol. I hate that shit.

The guy in Boston from Home Depot mimicking Brad Delp while Tom Sholtz charges full prices is the epitome of what is wrong. That douche stands with his hands in his pants like Al Bundy. I hope a pavilion collapses on them one summer.

I don't think that much more of Juh-nee either but Pineda, accent aside and I am so NOT a fan, has worked hard. He tries at least.
Ed
Ed
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Number of posts : 5243
Registration date : 2008-05-26

Back to top Go down

When did karaoke turn into American Idol wannabe's? Empty Re: When did karaoke turn into American Idol wannabe's?

Post by Saint John Fri Oct 01, 2010 10:51 pm

No one to blame for the Boston situation but Brad Delp, Ed. But Tom Scholz is a scumbag.

PS If Delp was cremated I wonder if they just tossed him into a giant Weber grill. He seemed to like to use them in unconventional ways.
Saint John
Saint John
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Number of posts : 2075
Registration date : 2008-05-23

Back to top Go down

When did karaoke turn into American Idol wannabe's? Empty Re: When did karaoke turn into American Idol wannabe's?

Post by Deb Sun Oct 03, 2010 4:29 pm

Yep, Boston should have just left Michael Sweet as the vocalist. Probably why I have more respect for Foreigner, they didn't go with a soundalike. Michael, Jeff, Kelly all brought/bring a little something different to the table.

Hahaha, especially compared to MS, that Home Depot guy has absolutely no frontman charisma. Laughing Laughing

Deb
Deb
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 901

Back to top Go down

Post by Ed Mon Oct 04, 2010 12:23 am

Saint John wrote:No one to blame for the Boston situation but Brad Delp, Ed. But Tom Scholz is a scumbag.

PS If Delp was cremated I wonder if they just tossed him into a giant Weber grill. He seemed to like to use them in unconventional ways.

LMFAO. Hope all is well Dan. Ring me up soon so we can b.s. a bit.
Ed
Ed
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Post by Saint John Mon Oct 04, 2010 11:51 am

Ed wrote:
Saint John wrote:No one to blame for the Boston situation but Brad Delp, Ed. But Tom Scholz is a scumbag.

Will do, Ed. It's been a LONG 4 weeks in Pittsburgh and I'm off to New York in a few more. I'll only be a few hours drive from you so if you can come up with a concert, get-together or any other kind of idea, I'd be happy to come and see you, Lori and Megaphone again. Had a blast last time I was there.
Saint John
Saint John
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Number of posts : 2075

Back to top Go down

Post by Ed Wed Oct 06, 2010 9:58 am

Saint John wrote:
Ed wrote:

Will do, Ed. It's been a LONG 4 weeks in Pittsburgh and I'm off to New York in a few more. I'll only be a few hours drive from you so if you can come up with a concert, get-together or any other kind of idea, I'd be happy to come and see you, Lori and Megaphone again. Had a blast last time I was there.

Dan, just let me know the timetable of when you will be in New York and I'll see if there are any concerts or anything else going on.
Ed
Ed
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down