What The Fuck ®
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kevin Chalfant @ MR

+7
Behshad
bluejeangirl
Andrew
Saint John
Ed
Ehwmatt
Gideon
11 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Kevin Chalfant @ MR Empty Kevin Chalfant @ MR

Post by Gideon Tue Feb 23, 2010 11:09 pm

...That was the funniest, greatest argument I've ever witnessed on MelodicRock. I almost made a temporary account there to participate myself! Kevin Chalfant @ MR Icon_lol
Gideon
Gideon
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Number of posts : 374
Registration date : 2009-04-10

Back to top Go down

Kevin Chalfant @ MR Empty Re: Kevin Chalfant @ MR

Post by Ehwmatt Tue Feb 23, 2010 11:11 pm

I was just wondering where you've been. How goes it sir?

Ehwmatt
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Number of posts : 1047
Registration date : 2009-03-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Gideon Tue Feb 23, 2010 11:37 pm

Ehwmatt wrote:I was just wondering where you've been.

Elsewhere; navigating the treacherous path of dating a beautiful girl, juggling a couple of difficult classes, and, of course, the Loons aren't quite as eager to wage war here. Kevin Chalfant @ MR Icon_cool

Ehwmatt wrote:How goes it sir?

Pretty decent. Yourself?
Gideon
Gideon
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ed Wed Feb 24, 2010 12:11 am

I liked Chalfant at the 1st MR fest.
Ed
Ed
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Number of posts : 5243
Registration date : 2008-05-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Saint John Wed Feb 24, 2010 1:54 pm

Gideon wrote:...That was the funniest, greatest argument I've ever witnessed on MelodicRock. I almost made a temporary account there to participate myself! Kevin Chalfant @ MR Icon_lol

Get back on there, man. Andrew misses you. He told me so. Kevin Chalfant @ MR Icon_lol
Saint John
Saint John
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Number of posts : 2075
Registration date : 2008-05-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Gideon Wed Feb 24, 2010 9:26 pm

Saint John wrote:
Gideon wrote:...That was the funniest, greatest argument I've ever witnessed on MelodicRock. I almost made a temporary account there to participate myself! Kevin Chalfant @ MR Icon_lol

Get back on there, man. Andrew misses you. He told me so. Kevin Chalfant @ MR Icon_lol

Well, I've always felt that Andrew and I have a special relationship... Kevin Chalfant @ MR Icon_wink
Gideon
Gideon
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Wed Feb 24, 2010 9:37 pm

Gideon wrote:
Saint John wrote:

Well, I've always felt that Andrew and I have a special relationship... Kevin Chalfant @ MR Icon_wink

LOL. Indeed. Come along to Chicago in May.

Andrew
melodicrock
melodicrock

Number of posts : 355
Registration date : 2008-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Ehwmatt Wed Feb 24, 2010 9:41 pm

Andrew wrote:
Gideon wrote:
Saint John wrote:

LOL. Indeed. Come along to Chicago in May.

You and Gideon gonna warm up the steel cage for Dan and Soto?

Ehwmatt
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by Gideon Wed Feb 24, 2010 9:51 pm

Chalfant, W.E.T., and Rock Sugar? Hell yeah. Sounds like a great idea.
Gideon
Gideon
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by Saint John Thu Feb 25, 2010 9:51 am

Gideon wrote:Chalfant, W.E.T., and Rock Sugar? Hell yeah. Sounds like a great idea.

Come on down, dude. I'll even buy your ass beer since you can't buy it yourself. Kevin Chalfant @ MR Icon_lol
Saint John
Saint John
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by bluejeangirl Thu Feb 25, 2010 12:38 pm

Saint John wrote:
Gideon wrote:Chalfant, W.E.T., and Rock Sugar? Hell yeah. Sounds like a great idea.

Come on down, dude. I'll even buy your ass beer since you can't buy it yourself. Kevin Chalfant @ MR Icon_lol

I thought it was a 21+ show? You'll have to sneak him in under your skirt, Dan. Kevin Chalfant @ MR Icon_lol Kevin Chalfant @ MR 879320
bluejeangirl
bluejeangirl
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Number of posts : 247
Registration date : 2008-05-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Behshad Thu Feb 25, 2010 12:56 pm

bluejeangirl wrote:
Saint John wrote:

I thought it was a 21+ show? You'll have to sneak him in under your skirt, Dan. Kevin Chalfant @ MR Icon_lol Kevin Chalfant @ MR 879320

Kevin Chalfant @ MR 864898 Kevin Chalfant @ MR 50667
Behshad
Behshad
Admin

Number of posts : 2448
Registration date : 2008-05-17

https://newwtf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Saint John Thu Feb 25, 2010 1:31 pm

bluejeangirl wrote:I thought it was a 21+ show?

Wow ... totally forgot about that. That means Matt (weatherman from MR) can't go either. Or can they, Drew?
Saint John
Saint John
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ehwmatt Thu Feb 25, 2010 1:55 pm

Saint John wrote:

Wow ... totally forgot about that. That means Matt (weatherman from MR) can't go either. Or can they, Drew?

21+ classic rock shows are retarded. Simply stamp/wrist band the people who CAN'T drink instead of vice versa. That always annoys the fuck out of me at House of Blues - having to wear that damn wrist band around to prove I can drink. Doesn't it make more sense to do it the other way around? At a classic rock show, the lion's share of attendees are going to be 21+ ...

Ehwmatt
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by Behshad Thu Feb 25, 2010 2:02 pm

Ehwmatt wrote:
Saint John wrote:

21+ classic rock shows are retarded. Simply stamp/wrist band the people who CAN'T drink instead of vice versa. That always annoys the fuck out of me at House of Blues - having to wear that damn wrist band around to prove I can drink. Doesn't it make more sense to do it the other way around? At a classic rock show, the lion's share of attendees are going to be 21+ ...

but if youre 19 and they put that wristband on you,,, you will simply take it off and all of a sudden can drink! Kevin Chalfant @ MR Drunken_smilie
Behshad
Behshad
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Saint John Thu Feb 25, 2010 2:08 pm

Ehwmatt wrote: Simply stamp/wrist band the people who CAN'T drink instead of vice versa.

They put it on because you can't take it off without breaking the perforated sticky part. They're supposed to check to make sure that is still intact, but they never do. Otherwise, you could rip it off, tape it back together and pretend like you're 21 or over.

And if you have the under 21 people wearing wristbands and the over 21 people not wearing wristbands the under 21 people are gonna rip them off and get loaded! That's why they do it the way they do it.

For bar owners, the easiest way to do it is to simply make it 21 and older only. And that's what most of them do. It's not worth the fucking headache of trying to stop people from circumventing whatever system you have in place.
Saint John
Saint John
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by Behshad Thu Feb 25, 2010 2:13 pm

Yea what Saint John said,, I just didnt explain it like he did Phylli-Style Kevin Chalfant @ MR 447617
Behshad
Behshad
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ehwmatt Thu Feb 25, 2010 2:14 pm

Saint John wrote:
Ehwmatt wrote: Simply stamp/wrist band the people who CAN'T drink instead of vice versa.

They put it on because you can't take it off without breaking the perforated sticky part. They're supposed to check to make sure that is still intact, but they never do. Otherwise, you could rip it off, tape it back together and pretend like you're 21 or over.

And if you have the under 21 people wearing wristbands and the over 21 people not wearing wristbands the under 21 people are gonna rip them off and get loaded! That's why they do it the way they do it.

For bar owners, the easiest way to do it is to simply make it 21 and older only. And that's what most of them do. It's not worth the fucking headache of trying to stop people from circumventing whatever system you have in place.

No one is gonna circumvent BOTH a stamp and a wristband. I shoulda been more clear about that, I was talking about when both are there.

Ehwmatt
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ed Thu Feb 25, 2010 2:30 pm

Everyone should have a microchip with a barcode with vital information surgically implanted in them. Then the bartenders could just scan you when you try and buy a drink.

Don't laugh. This is coming courtesy of "Big Brother".
Ed
Ed
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Post by portland Thu Feb 25, 2010 7:19 pm

I knew someone was missing. Kevin Chalfant @ MR Bom
portland
portland
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Number of posts : 142
Registration date : 2009-07-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Gideon Fri Feb 26, 2010 12:20 pm

Kevin Chalfant @ MR Icon_lol

The best part of that argument was when Portland and Dean were both called out by Dan.

I absolutely love how Dean comes along and bitches at someone for putting a birthday thread for Cain and Schon, and Portland comes running along with "Yeah, yeah, yeah! That sums it up!" (conjuring images of that cartoon with the two dogs; the big macho one and the other one dancing around the former's feet.)

The hilarious thing to it? Portland was one of the first to post on Perry's birthday thread this year. Kevin Chalfant @ MR Icon_lol Kevin Chalfant @ MR Icon_lol Kevin Chalfant @ MR Icon_lol

LOONacy at its finest.
Gideon
Gideon
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by portland Fri Feb 26, 2010 1:43 pm

Gideon wrote:Kevin Chalfant @ MR Icon_lol

The best part of that argument was when Portland and Dean were both called out by Dan.

I absolutely love how Dean comes along and bitches at someone for putting a birthday thread for Cain and Schon, and Portland comes running along with "Yeah, yeah, yeah! That sums it up!" (conjuring images of that cartoon with the two dogs; the big macho one and the other one dancing around the former's feet.)

The hilarious thing to it? Portland was one of the first to post on Perry's birthday thread this year. Kevin Chalfant @ MR Icon_lol Kevin Chalfant @ MR Icon_lol Kevin Chalfant @ MR Icon_lol

LOONacy at its finest.

I just miss you so much! Nice to see you Giddy! Kevin Chalfant @ MR Icon_razz

BTW it was SteveO777 who quoted Dean not me....I was agreeing with his quote.

Not that I care what you think....Just for the record if you look at the Happy Birthday thread I am #11.
There were others here who posted their messages before me. Kevin Chalfant @ MR Icon_wink

I will give you the Fan Asylum thread...I was like #4 on that one.
portland
portland
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Number of posts : 142
Registration date : 2009-07-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Gideon Sat Feb 27, 2010 2:43 pm

You cared enough to respond; do you think you have anyone convinced that you just don't care?

portland wrote:BTW it was SteveO777 who quoted Dean not me....I was agreeing with his quote.

Like Dan has suggested before, that's all that you do. Agree. You're a sycophant, PortaJohn; latching yourself, like a parasite, to anyone hurling out an anti-Journey agenda without offering an opinion of your own. Now, most people would probably ask why, but I'm not going to since the answer is pretty damn obvious.

You aren't capable of constructing an opinion of your own, which is why you hide behind the skirts of others just as deluded as yourself.

Now, as per the birthday wishes, Steve Perry, Jon Cain, and Neal Schon have few things in common. But one that they do? Each of them possesses the equal right to have birthday threads in their honor. I'd bet everything that Andrew would tell you the exact same thing.

Meaning if Jon and Neal can't have one, neither than Perry.

Don't bother responding or disagreeing: I'm right, you're wrong, that's the end of it.
Gideon
Gideon
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ehwmatt Sat Feb 27, 2010 2:45 pm

Gideon wrote:You cared enough to respond; do you think you have anyone convinced that you just don't care?

portland wrote:BTW it was SteveO777 who quoted Dean not me....I was agreeing with his quote.

Don't bother responding or disagreeing: I'm right, you're wrong, that's the end of it.

Laughing Laughing Laughing

Ehwmatt
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ed Sat Feb 27, 2010 2:57 pm

I actually went and checked out some of this on MR. Dean's been neutered. It's like taking him off satellite radio and putting him on terrestrial.

MR = the FCC. Kevin Chalfant @ MR Icon_lol
Ed
Ed
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down