What The Fuck ®
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Searching for the most disturbing thing I can find online

5 posters

Go down

Searching for the most disturbing thing I can find online Empty Searching for the most disturbing thing I can find online

Post by Ed Sat Mar 06, 2010 3:09 pm

I will spare you what it was, but I may have finally grossed myself out. Searching for the most disturbing thing I can find online Affraid
Ed
Ed
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Number of posts : 5243
Registration date : 2008-05-26

Back to top Go down

Searching for the most disturbing thing I can find online Empty Re: Searching for the most disturbing thing I can find online

Post by natalie Sat Mar 06, 2010 5:29 pm

Ed wrote:I will spare you what it was.
Thank you.

natalie
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Number of posts : 1984
Registration date : 2008-06-21

Back to top Go down

Searching for the most disturbing thing I can find online Empty Re: Searching for the most disturbing thing I can find online

Post by Ehwmatt Sat Mar 06, 2010 5:32 pm

Here comes the part where I say come on man, what was it?

Ehwmatt
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Number of posts : 1047
Registration date : 2009-03-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Styxman Sat Mar 06, 2010 6:32 pm

I know exactly what he was searching for and found - it was this site:

www.liveincanada.com

I found it myself some weeks back - never been the same since. Seek help Ed...immediately bounce
Styxman
Styxman
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Number of posts : 2131

Back to top Go down

Post by M~Girl Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:12 pm

Styxman wrote:I know exactly what he was searching for and found - it was this site:

www.liveincanada.com

I found it myself some weeks back - never been the same since. Seek help Ed...immediately Searching for the most disturbing thing I can find online Icon_bounce

I am LMAO!!! Styxie ... Searching for the most disturbing thing I can find online Icon_evil

M~Girl
Batboy
Batboy

Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2009-11-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Ed Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:29 pm

What I saw the night I posted that was appalling even for me, but I
did laugh my ass off.

Styxie is right, it was a CFL game. Searching for the most disturbing thing I can find online Icon_razz Searching for the most disturbing thing I can find online Icon_razz Searching for the most disturbing thing I can find online Icon_razz

J/K

It was an aborted fetus's head half severed. Searching for the most disturbing thing I can find online Icon_silent

I was able to look at it without issue, but even I knew how wrong and appalling it was to view. FUCK! My wife yacked violently when she saw it.
Ed
Ed
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Post by natalie Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:43 pm

Unfortunately, I have seen that a few times in real life Searching for the most disturbing thing I can find online Icon_sad . I don't find it at all funny.

natalie
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ed Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:46 pm

natalie wrote:Unfortunately, I have seen that a few times in real life Searching for the most disturbing thing I can find online Icon_sad . I don't find it at all funny.

Holy fuck, I didn't find it funny - I've just seen it ALL!

Now my wife puking in the toilet after she forced me to show her, after my warnings? = EPIC FUNNY!

I told her not to look. Really it was fucking gross.
Ed
Ed
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Post by natalie Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:49 pm

Ed wrote:
natalie wrote:Unfortunately, I have seen that a few times in real life Searching for the most disturbing thing I can find online Icon_sad . I don't find it at all funny.

Now my wife puking in the toilet after she forced me to show her, after my warnings? = EPIC FUNNY!

Well, puking can be funny I suppose. I was just thrown off by the sentence "What I saw the night I posted that was appalling even for me, but I did laugh my ass off."

I'll give you a free pass for laughing at puking, but certainly not for laughing at a dead baby.

natalie
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ehwmatt Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:52 pm

Ed wrote:

The most appalling thing I've seen was when that video of Daniel Pearl, the WSJ reporter who got decapitated by camel riding terrorists, was posted online. I knew I didn't want to see it, but curiosity got the better of me. It fucked me up for a while and I'm not a squeamish or sensitive person by any far stretch of the definition.

Ehwmatt
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ed Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:55 pm

Ehwmatt wrote:
Ed wrote:

The most appalling thing I've seen was when that video of Daniel Pearl, the WSJ reporter who got decapitated by camel riding terrorists, was posted online. I knew I didn't want to see it, but curiosity got the better of me. It fucked me up for a while and I'm not a squeamish or sensitive person by any far stretch of the definition.

Matt, I have a strong stomach and was able to watch that. It made me beyond fucking angry though. I hate Islam and think Mohammed took it in the ass. See you aren't supposed to say THAT. But the liberals can submerge Christ in urine and it's "art". Stop apologizing and fucking kill the terrorists.

Last edited by Ed on Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ed
Ed
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Post by natalie Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:56 pm

Eww! YUCK! I can't even say that I'd be curious enough to watch that. I don't mind gross stuff (ie surgery, cyst drainage, etc) but when death is involved I can't handle it. And in many ways I just think it's disrepsectful.

natalie
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ed Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:59 pm

natalie wrote:Eww! YUCK! I can't even say that I'd be curious enough to watch that. I don't mind gross stuff (ie surgery, cyst drainage, etc) but when death is involved I can't handle it. And in many ways I just think it's disrepsectful.

Tell that to Oblowbama. Also tell him to stop bowing to Arab Sheiks. All the Middle East seems to understand is violence and I don't want war. I want our country to behead the ones we capture, smear them with pig meat and leave their dismembered body parts with their families preferably with their genitals stitched into their beheaded mouths.

I want freedom for most of the people there. Look at Iran. The people there KNOW what is going on. The government is all about the U.S. hate, not the people, which is why full out war isn't the answer.
Ed
Ed
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ehwmatt Thu Mar 18, 2010 12:11 am

Ed wrote:
Ehwmatt wrote:
Ed wrote:

Matt, I have a strong stomach and was able to watch that. It made me beyond fucking angry though. I hate Islam and think Mohammed took it in the ass. See you aren't supposed to say THAT. But the liberals can submerge Christ in urine and it's "art". Stop apologizing and fucking kill the terrorists.

That's exactly WHY I had to watch it Ed. People need to open their eyes and see what's really going on out there. Watching some grainy ass news feed of bombs lighting up a sky in Cameljockbad, Afghanistan doesn't really show anybody what it's really like.

Nat, I get where you're coming from with the disrespectful reasoning, but I had to see it. I had to know what happened to that man, had to see the brutality. In a way, I felt that was the minimum I owed him... to at least know the abject brutality of his senseless slaughter at the hands of these fanatic nutjob zealots.

Ehwmatt
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ed Thu Mar 18, 2010 12:16 am

Matt, exactly! It is something that needs to be seen unfortunately to understand what has to be dealt with.

And our country is worried about the treatment of the zealout backwards ass gutter religion assassins?

The worst thing ever is seeing the pretty Iranian girl shot to death at a protest and watching the life drain from her eyes. Not sure if you have all seen that one, but it affected me more than anything I have seen in the Middle East.
Ed
Ed
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ed Thu Mar 18, 2010 12:19 am

I realize this thread is turning serious and sensible. If anyone would like to see 2 horses double penetrate a crack whore instead, I can google it. Searching for the most disturbing thing I can find online Icon_smile
Ed
Ed
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Post by natalie Thu Mar 18, 2010 12:34 am

Ed wrote:I realize this thread is turning serious and sensible. If anyone would like to see 2 horses double penetrate a crack whore instead, I can google it. Searching for the most disturbing thing I can find online Icon_smile
I'd prefer if you left pics of me out of this, thank you. Searching for the most disturbing thing I can find online Icon_wink

natalie
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down