What The Fuck ®
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Inside of my house

3 posters

Go down

Inside of my house Empty Inside of my house

Post by Ed Fri Mar 12, 2010 11:37 am

Inside of my house 70000-beer-cans
Ed
Ed
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Number of posts : 5243
Registration date : 2008-05-26

Back to top Go down

Inside of my house Empty Re: Inside of my house

Post by Saint John Fri Mar 12, 2010 11:58 am

That's what our hotel room in gonna look like on Sunday after the M3 Festival. Inside of my house Icon_lol
Saint John
Saint John
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Number of posts : 2075
Registration date : 2008-05-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Ed Fri Mar 12, 2010 12:02 pm

Saint John wrote:That's what our hotel room in gonna look like on Sunday after the M3 Festival. Inside of my house Icon_lol

I knew I shouldn't have put that room in my name. Inside of my house Affraid
Ed
Ed
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Number of posts : 5243
Registration date : 2008-05-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Ehwmatt Fri Mar 12, 2010 12:14 pm

At least Dan's not bringing Wayne this time Ed, thank your lucky stars

Ehwmatt
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Number of posts : 1047
Registration date : 2009-03-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Ehwmatt Fri Mar 12, 2010 12:28 pm

btw, good chance my place is gonna look like that by the end of tonight... having my cousin up from cincinnati who is basically a borderline hick. he drinks busch and watches nascar and is 40 lbs overweight... what more do you need to know?

plus a few other guys who can do some serious drinking....

dan, the guys you met a couple weeks ago aren't exactly the heaviest drinkers as you might have noticed. these guys tonight are for real though. i anticipate mowing down a lotta beers tonight

Ehwmatt
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by Saint John Fri Mar 12, 2010 1:35 pm

Ehwmatt wrote:btw, good chance my place is gonna look like that by the end of tonight... having my cousin up from cincinnati who is basically a borderline hick. he drinks busch and watches nascar and is 40 lbs overweight... what more do you need to know?

dan, the guys you met a couple weeks ago aren't exactly the heaviest drinkers as you might have noticed. these guys tonight are for real though. i anticipate mowing down a lotta beers tonight

Keep an inventory on tonight's consumption. Post hourly pictures of the damage. By 11 o'clock or so you should have close to 80 empty cans on your counter ... maybe more. Inside of my house Icon_lol I expect pictures. Thanks in advance. Inside of my house Drunken_smilie
Saint John
Saint John
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Number of posts : 2075
Registration date : 2008-05-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Ehwmatt Fri Mar 12, 2010 2:18 pm

Saint John wrote:
Ehwmatt wrote:btw, good chance my place is gonna look like that by the end of tonight... having my cousin up from cincinnati who is basically a borderline hick. he drinks busch and watches nascar and is 40 lbs overweight... what more do you need to know?

Keep an inventory on tonight's consumption. Post hourly pictures of the damage. By 11 o'clock or so you should have close to 80 empty cans on your counter ... maybe more. Inside of my house Icon_lol I expect pictures. Thanks in advance. Inside of my house Drunken_smilie

if I can dig up my old camera I will. Fucking feeling a cold coming on Sad I'm gonna be really sick after these next two nights of binge drinking. Hopefully the booze medicates it out of my system... that's happened with colds before.

Ehwmatt
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down