What The Fuck ®
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blessed St Phyllis

+12
Lynn
Saint John
Kate
blueskies
Ehwmatt
Styxman
bluejeangirl
Ed
natalie
Sunshine
SherriBerry
SilverBlack
16 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Blessed St Phyllis - Page 3 Empty Re: Blessed St Phyllis

Post by Saint John Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:22 am

Behshad wrote:Cat fight alert between Ari & GG Blessed St Phyllis - Page 3 50667

On MR? Give me details. Blessed St Phyllis - Page 3 Icon_lol And who's GG? Blessed St Phyllis - Page 3 Icon_scratch
Saint John
Saint John
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Number of posts : 2075
Registration date : 2008-05-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Behshad Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:24 am

Gorgeous George ! Blessed St Phyllis - Page 3 50667

dude it would take a long time to give you details,,,
I may just copy and paste for ya ! Smile
Behshad
Behshad
Admin

Number of posts : 2448
Registration date : 2008-05-17

https://newwtf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Saint John Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:26 am

Behshad wrote:Gorgeous George ! Blessed St Phyllis - Page 3 50667

I may just copy and paste for ya ! Blessed St Phyllis - Page 3 Icon_smile

Lol ... I was just coming back to post that I figured out who GG was. Blessed St Phyllis - Page 3 Icon_redface Yes, please copy and paste! And, for the record, I'm not a big fan of either of them. Blessed St Phyllis - Page 3 Bom
Saint John
Saint John
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ed Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:26 am

There was a "Georgeous George" female valet in WCW that Randy Savage was knocking the bottom out of.
Blessed St Phyllis - Page 3 Frankinstein
Ed
Ed
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Number of posts : 5243
Registration date : 2008-05-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Behshad Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:29 am

Blessed St Phyllis - Page 3 Advil

take few of them before you proceed :

Arianddu wrote:
GorgeousGeorge wrote: I appreciate you speaking without a bunch of name calling and in a rationed manner. The problem here is that I'm tired of all the bull crap that has been going on here for a long time.

You are not the only one. Unfortunately, at this point in time, you are the only one who can make this particular line of crap stop.

GorgeousGeorge wrote: Y'all haven't been honest yet.

I have not told a single lie; I do not lie. Ever.

GorgeousGeorge wrote:Nice speech you wrote here, very well prepared and I'm sure it took you some time.

Only as long as it took to write.

GorgeousGeorge wrote:Problem is its not reality.

It's my reality, and you have no way of determining what I think or how I feel, other than by what I say. I don't presume to tell you how you see the world, I only point out that others do not see it in the same way. I would appreciate it if you do me the courtesy of refraining from telling me what I really think; I find it offensive and highly hypocritical coming from you.

GorgeousGeorge wrote: You have carried a grudge towards me for awhile.

No, I have carried a lot of frustration about you, based on your ongoing attitudes. If you would stop judging other people, and start taking responsibility for the hurt and the upset you cause, I would thank you in an instant and never raise the matter again. I don't waste my life with grudges.

GorgeousGeorge wrote:The reality is you made a diss thread, plan and simple no matter how you try to justify it as a "joke" it was wrong.

I don't justify it as a joke; it IS a joke, and one based on a great deal of frustration with you. It needs no justification.

GorgeousGeorge wrote: The truth is it's also not the first time you've done it.

So lets return to why you personally hold a grudge.

Again, please refrain from telling me what I feel and what I think. I don't do that to you, please don't do it to me.

GorgeousGeorge wrote:You made a thread here once to have a go at SPFanInOregon after you and a couple other women here decided you didn't like her, started gossiping about her and wanted her gone.

No, I didn't. You decided that was what happened, and no matter how many times you were told that isn't true, you've kept repeating that lie. I would appreciate it if you stopped.

GorgeousGeorge wrote:Some here ( you know who you are) targeted her and started harassing her whenever she posted. So on top of that then YOU thought it would be "funny" to make a thread sarcastically making fun of her. One that was also disrespectful towards some peoples religion. In that thread I called you on it. Of course you denied what you were doing then too and tried to justify it somehow but you knew, your friends knew, I knew and she especially knew exactly what you were doing.

No, you took a thread that no one else found offensive, made a huge fuss, turned it into a place for you to spout off again, and got so many people wound up about what you were doing that the thread got deleted. I spoke to SPiffy, she accepted that I was sincere in not targetting her, and we have been fine with each other ever since. The only person who has a problem with that whole episode was you.

GorgeousGeorge wrote:She thanked me for sticking up for her when no one else would. You didn't seem to care if you hurt her feelings or not you just wanted a laugh at her expense.

Again, no I didn't; YOU decided that was what I was doing. The only person LLL and I were laughing at were ourselves and our own occaisionally obsessive (and rather embarrassing) behaviour. Several other people joined in, recognising it was a joke to be directed at the self and not at anyone else; in other words, they took it in the spirit that it was meant. You were the only person who did not, and because you insisted that it was directed at SPiffy, she became upset.

GorgeousGeorge wrote:I think that is mean spirited, childish and very catty to start threads only to diss other forum members, sorry, but that's the way I see it.

And you are absolutely entitled to your opinion. I think it is shallow and passive aggressive to deliberately make posts that can only be interpreted as baiting someone into a fight. I also think it is shallow and incredibly rude to absolutely refuse to ever acknowledge that you got some thing wrong. And I think that it is mean and spiteful to make a negative post discussing how you won't support an effort, in a thread that someone made to be a positive thing. You were entitled to your opinion, but what you said and where you said it was just mean.

GorgeousGeorge wrote: If you had a problem with her why didn't YOU take it to PM?

As I said, I did exactly that and we settled things amicably. Not that it's any of your business what we said or did off the board.

GorgeousGeorge wrote: Didn't like her personality that you read into her posts either, did y'all. Andrew deleted the thread and you were steamed plenty that I called you on what you were doing.

No, I was angry that once again, you presumed to know what someone else "really meant" and kicked up a fuss about it when there was no issue until you started creating. As far as I was made aware at the time, Andrew didn't delete the thread because anyone found what I had said about the Church of St Perry offensive, he deleted it because of the bullshit that you kicked off in it. He can correct me in that belief if I am incorrect. Also, I have no problem with SPiffy; again, please refrain from telling me what I think, and please refrain from telling me whether I like someone else or not.

GorgeousGeorge wrote: You completely lost it and sent me extremely enraged PM's cussing me out .

As I recall, I took it to PM, as I prefer generally to do when things get personal, and you completely over-reacted, made several threats and told me you would never respond to anything I ever said again. I freely admit that I was very angry at the time. However, part of my extreme anger was based on some incredibly rude PMs I had received from you in the past, in addition to my extreme anger at being called a liar. I do not lie, ever. I am human, I make mistakes, and when I realise that I have, I like to think I am mature enough to do what I can to make amends, butI do not ever lie. I have no reason to and I do not see that it ever helps a situation.

GorgeousGeorge wrote: I would not fight with you and told you not to send me any more PM's and you just wouldn't listen. You sure the heck weren't being rational and just trying to talk it over calmly by no means and you sure didn't make an attempt to talk again about it or apologize for those PM's.

As I recall, you point blank refused to address a single thing I said, and made several threats against me. Moreover, I still hold I had nothing to appologise to you for then, and I have nothing to appologise for to you now.

GorgeousGeorge wrote:Now you try to make out that the thread I linked today was the first one you started about me?

I said nothing of the sort. Please have the courtesy not to put words in my mouth.

GorgeousGeorge wrote: Ha! You were so pissed you took a page out of Behshads book and started a couple here on this forum too with my name right in the topic.

I don't need to take a leaf out of anyone's book - my words and my actions are always my own. I don't post to try and impress someone else, I don't post to be part of a club. My opinions are mine, based on what I observe and experience.

GorgeousGeorge wrote:They were the same kind of bull crap attack threads that Behshad has started about me a number of times.

I can only take your word for that; I tend to skip over B's posts when he's in rant mode, especially when he's getting crude. I don't like reading that sort of rubbish, so I tend to just skip it.

GorgeousGeorge wrote:Andrew deleted yours too and he made mention to y'all that he wasn't having that nonsense on here.

I believe you were included in that statement, my dear.

GorgeousGeorge wrote:He emphatically stated that he didn't want threads started with the sole purpose to diss another forum member.

I must have missed that post - please show it to me. As I said, regardless of what you have decided, the Church of St Perry thread was not directed at SPiffy. In fact, I can point you to well over a dozen posts that were made up to six months before that thread was started where LLL and I joked about the Church of St Perry; I believe that the joke actually dates back to before SPiffy joining the board.

GorgeousGeorge wrote:So when that didn't work you stated stalking my posts like a lunatic and did the same thing Yulog did for so long.

Sorry? What are you talking about? I know how Yulog posts, I certainly do not make the same kind of posts. Again, please refrain from putting words in my mouth, and I will thank you not to imply that I make the same kind of obscene posts Yulog is capable of.

GorgeousGeorge wrote:It didn't matter what thread I posted in or how benign the post was you were there to make some sarcastic comment and then you just started with the 'yes Phyllis' garbage after my posts regardless of what my post was about..

Yes, I did respond with 'yes Phyllis', but not to every post you made, just the ones that I thought were judgemental, hypocritical, malicious or provocative. I still hold that's the only way to get you to stop your self-aggrandising rants; by taking away any handle you find to keep a fight going, but making you aware that your view is not supported.

GorgeousGeorge wrote:Come on who are you trying to kid, that was not innocent on your part that was nothing but harassment.

I don't believe that it was harrasment, but I accept that you may have felt that way.

GorgeousGeorge wrote: Did I get into it with you when you did that? No, I just ignored you.

No, you did not ignore me; if you had, I would have had no incentive to keep posting.

GorgeousGeorge wrote: There was no excuse for it either...the whole time you were doing it I was not in any tiff with anyone.

The whole reason why I was doing it was because you were being provocative and appeared to baiting for a fight, after a full week of doing exactly that.

GorgeousGeorge wrote:You were relentless, so much so that Andrew even noticed it without me saying a word to him and he told you to knock it off. Only then did you stop.

Yes, I stopped when the moderator asked me to stop. I talked to him about it in PM, and why he asked me to stop; the reason is not the one you give. Nor was the request to stop directed solely at me; you were included in that request.

GorgeousGeorge wrote:You took a couple more opportunities after that to write out long "assessments " of me after that though, didn't you.

Yes, because funnily enough, I still keep hoping you will listen one day to what people are saying to you, and change your style. As I have said many times, you have some good, interesting things to say; unfortunately they tend to get lost in the chaos, upset and aggression you incite. I have thoroughly enjoyed some of the posts you have made; I wish they were not in the minority. I also intensly dislike the abuse that is thrown your way, and I wish it would stop. Sadly, it isn't going to stop until you prove you can refrain from passing judgement on everyone else, and stop pulling up stuff from the past that should be allowed to let lie.

GorgeousGeorge wrote:And know you tell me how tired "everyone" is of me? First of all you can't speak for "everyone" you can only speak for yourself and the little group of friends you have.

That's half-true. You are right, I can only speak for myself. I based my assumption on what I have seen posted in this thread and numerous other threads, and extrapolated that others were feeling the same as I am. However, I don't have a 'little group of friends'. I certainly have several friends on this board, but my relationship with any one person on this board is entirely seperate from my friendship with anyone else on this board. I don't discuss you, or anyone else on this board, with them if I can avoid it . I don't like PM gossip, and I avoid it when I can as I know how much damage and hurt it can do.

GorgeousGeorge wrote: I don't have a problem with "everyone" and "everyone" doesn't have a problem with me. You look at the number of views of this thread now. If y'all think that everyone that's been reading it are all in agreement with the group of you that keep going with this then youre delusional.

You do realise that view count is not the same thing as the number of people who read a thread, don't you?

It's hard to draw the conclusion that there is a group of people who support your stance in this matter when there is not one person who has posted in support of your view. I certainly invite anyone who does hold that position to do so, with no negative response (from me at least.)

GorgeousGeorge wrote:Now I know y'all will come back and say that I am the only one who wants to keep this going but get real, if you are going to write a bunch of condemnation like you just did I have the right to respond to it. You sure the heck would if I wrote the same to you first and you know it.

I haven't condemned you. I have given my view of what is going on, in the hope that you will see there is a different point of view than yours, and in the hope that you will use that and start mending some bridges. Nor have I said anything about you not having the right to respond; again, please refrain from putting words in my mouth. I did ask that you respond to a specific question first; a question you have not answered.

GorgeousGeorge wrote:As for your "one question" .. due to Behshads "poll" I guess I would need more then your clique to tell me since the vote was in my favor.

I don't remember B's poll, I must have missed it. And once again, I am not part of a clique; again, please refrain from telling me what I do and what I think.

GorgeousGeorge wrote:Seems there are more people that want me around then your group wants to think.

Again, please show me these posts in your support. As far as I can see, I'm the one who is supporting you the most, as I've asked the guys to lay off with the insults, and I've repeatedly said I think you can be a good person to have around when you aren't being judgemental and provocative.

GorgeousGeorge wrote: Maybe everyone hasn't bought into the propaganda campaign that y'all launched , ya think?

There is no campaign, there is no group out to get you. There are a lot of very different people who all seem to be fed up with you. Again, please stop telling me what I think and what I do off-board; you have no way of knowing either.

GorgeousGeorge wrote: I'll put the same question to you : When are you going to be honest?

I am being honest; I cannot help it if you refuse to accept my word on that. I would like you to answer the question I asked, please.

GorgeousGeorge wrote:First with yourself and then with everyone else?

Again, please refrain from telling me what I think.

GorgeousGeorge wrote:When are any of you going to take responsibility for YOUR actions?

I have taken responsibility for everything I have ever posted. Moreover, when it is pointed out that I am wrong, I acknowledge it and apologise. Are you able to do the same?

GorgeousGeorge wrote: Not a single one of your clique...

Again, I am not part of any clique. Please refrain from repeating this untruth.

GorgeousGeorge wrote:...has taken responsibility for anything and just keep putting the bickering all on me.

As far as I can see from this thread, we have all taken responsibility for our own words. However, I can find two seperate occaisions in this thread alone where you appear to be deliberately baiting people into having a fight with you. I can also point to numerous posts in this thread when you have twisted part of what someone said, and ignored the rest of their post, in order to suit your own ends, and point you to several posts in this thread where you have done precisely what you have told someone else off for doing.

GorgeousGeorge wrote:It's flat out propaganda and you know it. I had good reason to get onto you as I stated above.

No, you had a personal reason. That isn't the same thing as a good reason. I'm not really sure what dragging up something that happened nearly a year ago was supposed to achieve; it certainly didn't address any of the issues I raised.

GorgeousGeorge wrote:What you were doing was not funny and was hurtful to someone. If it hadn't of been I wouldn't have said a word to you.

You didn't say a word to me, you made a very public attack based on a lie you created that you decided was the truth, and you flat out refused to listen to anything anyone else said on the matter.

GorgeousGeorge wrote:In fact before you did that I had complimented you on your intelligence.

I don't remember the compliment, but thank you for it. It doesn't alter my opinion of what you are doing now.

GorgeousGeorge wrote:I still think you are quite intelligent but honestly you can be quite a bitch sometimes...

Very true. Most people can be, yourself included.

GorgeousGeorge wrote:... and that was what you were being towards that woman and then towards me after I said something about it...

No, I will say it again - you decided that I was making a post directed as SPiffy; that was not what happened, it was shown then that your assessment was incorrect, and I got very angry with you for calling me a liar.

GorgeousGeorge wrote:...and then you showed me your temper big time.

Yes, I did. I will get that angry with anyone who takes something I have said totally out of context and then repeatedly tells me I am a liar, despite all evidence to the contrary.

GorgeousGeorge wrote:You also must admit that although you say the thread you made this week was "just a joke" that others may see it as being sarcastic and quite frankly, catty....especially me!

Of course it is sarcastic! If it wasn't sarcastic, it wouldn't be a joke. And it probably is catty. So?

GorgeousGeorge wrote:Y'all need to start being honest about what caused the spat in the first place...

Sorry, what spat are we talking about? Are you still talking about the Church of St Perry thread? As far as I am concerned, once the initial crap died down, the whole matter was dead. To tell the truth, I don't see why you're bringing it up now; it's dead and buried, let it lie. As for what has been going on this week, you annoyed a hell of a lot of people with your mean comments in the thread about supporting Andrew, and it's been bubbling along in this thread that you hijacked away from it's initial purpose, which was discussing the current employment climate, with some supportive comments for Thenightbull.

GorgeousGeorge wrote:...you also need to start being honest when you say "we've all tried "..tried what?

We have tried in this thread, and others, to make you understand that your style of passive aggresive attacks and your hypocritcally judgemental attitudes get right up people's noses.

GorgeousGeorge wrote:You PM'ed me to fight and the rest of your group haven't Pm'ed to "talk it over" at all.

Sorry - what? The last time I PM'd you was last July. So what fight am I supposed to have PM'd you about now?

GorgeousGeorge wrote:The only thing your group...

Again - I am not part of a group, please refrain from telling me what I do.

GorgeousGeorge wrote:... does is jump in to bitch at me at every opportunity y'all find and make random derogatory remarks even if I'm not even here or in a thread or on another forum.

You are partly right here. There is a lot of bitching about you. Funnily enough, it rarely happens when you aren't making judgemental or provocative posts.

GorgeousGeorge wrote:None of you have admitted to a single thing

Sorry, what am I supposed to be admiting to?

GorgeousGeorge wrote:... except Donna when she said in this thread that no I had not done anything to anyone in Florida and I was nice and that it was afterwards on this forum when I got onto Dean and they took it that I wasn't appreciative that the problem began.

This sentence doesn't make sense, but I as I read it, it isn't what Donna said.

GorgeousGeorge wrote: I thank her for finally saying that. It was big of her to speak the truth to what actually happened. Y'all should do the same.

Again, please refrain from telling me that I am lying when I am not and I do not.

GorgeousGeorge wrote:And when you say I never have taken responsibility for anything, that's not true at all. I was mistaken with Carla and I readily admitted that at the time...

No you did not. I don't presume to speak for her, but at that time, you did not admit that you had been wrong, and if you apologised, it was not done publically.

GorgeousGeorge wrote: ...and apologized not once but twice. You are also wrong in saying I haven't been willing to talk or listen. There are many times I have talked about things to people in PM that you aren't aware of.

Of course I can't be aware of those things, but your public behaviour does not indicate that you have listened at all.

GorgeousGeorge wrote: One example I already mentioned in this thread was when Jim got mad at me for something I said once and he took it wrong. He apologized for calling me a name once he read the thread in PM then we talked on the phone and there has been no misunderstanding or problem between us since.

I'm glad that is the case; it's a shame you can't take a leaf out of his book and do the same to the people you offend.

GorgeousGeorge wrote:Another example is back before you were here. I was being protective of a very young girl that had started posting here and I won't name him since we didn't talk about it on the forum like Jim and I did but a guy here that still posts daily took what I had said a certain way on the board and misunderstood my reasoning. We talked in over in PM and everything was clear. We've never gotten into a disagreement since . I could give some other examples of my willingness to talk things over with folks . So for you to say I'm not willing to talk is incorrect.

I wouldn't presume to comment on things that happened before I posted here. My personal experience of you is that you will not talk things over with people you are attacking or making judgement calls on. Again, I have to ask - why are you dragging up things that have happened in the past instead of addressing what is happening here and now?

GorgeousGeorge wrote: I'm willing to talk things over with anyone but you have to be willing to talk honestly in return. You haven't been here, Ari, all you and some others have done is put the blame on me.

Again, please stop telling me what I think. I believe there are several people who enjoy baiting you and I wish they would knock it off, but I also believe you incite a lot of the reaction you get, and I find it very difficult to believe that you cannot be aware of how offensive, aggressive, judgemental and hypocritical some of your posts are, or that many of your posts are not deliberately made to get a reponse.

GorgeousGeorge wrote:You know as well as I do that continued attacks and name calling and all not being honest and when everyone doesn't take responsibility for their own actions then nothing will get resolved.

Again, this sentence makes no sense, but I think I understand what you are saying. I'll respond with - will you take responsibility for the upset you have caused and the insulting posts you have made? Will you take responsibility for your own actions and genuinely make some apologies?

GorgeousGeorge wrote: Seems clear to me that your group isn't looking for resolution at all.

Again, I am not part of a group, please stop saying I am.

GorgeousGeorge wrote:You just want to make it out to be on me and continue to ostracise and try to eliminate.

I don't want to elimate you; I'd like to see 'fun' Phyllis posting rather than 'Martyr And Moral Authority' Phyllis posting. I'd like to see you posting something fresh and inciteful, instead of pulling up past shit. I'd like to see you regain the respect of some of the people here, by refraining from being judgemental and hypocritical.

GorgeousGeorge wrote:That's why I have kept in this thread because I do not have to stand by and let things be said of me without answer. You wouldn't either. There have been many times I have ignored an attack and let it go but I'm not letting it go any more. Enough's enough.

Yes, it is enough - and unfortunately, as I said before, you are the only one who can end it.

GorgeousGeorge wrote: Either you make an honest effort to resolve the conflict or you go...

Could you please re-read that statement. And read it again. Now, please show me where you have tried to resolve anything? I've seen a lot of posts attacking, and a lot of posts justifying yourself, but I haven't seen any that I recall where you try to resolve anything.

GorgeousGeorge wrote:y'all go about your business and I'll go about mine.

When SPH tried to do that, you kept pushing her. If you are going to tell us what to do with regards to something, please make sure you are squeaky-clean on that front.

GorgeousGeorge wrote:Just know that if you talk about me in the open then I have every right to respond and will if I choose.

I never said you didn't, or you shouldn't. I did ask you a question, one you still haven't answered.

GorgeousGeorge wrote:The only thing y'all have "tried to do" is attack, not resolve.

No, I did not attack; I explained what I saw happening, and I asked you a question, which I will ask again, and I hope this time you will answer it before you respond to anything else in my post. Please note - I have not said you should not respond to what I've said in my post, I am asking you answer the question first.

How many people have to say 'enough, I'm tired of your behaviour and attitude' before you will admit that maybe you are wrong, maybe you are the problem.
Behshad
Behshad
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverBlack Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:39 am

Saint John wrote:
Behshad wrote:Gorgeous George ! Blessed St Phyllis - Page 3 50667

I may just copy and paste for ya ! Blessed St Phyllis - Page 3 Icon_smile

Lol ... I was just coming back to post that I figured out who GG was. Blessed St Phyllis - Page 3 Icon_redface Yes, please copy and paste! And, for the record, I'm not a big fan of either of them. Blessed St Phyllis - Page 3 Bom

Damn, and here I was hoping to get your size for a cheerleader's outfit! Blessed St Phyllis - Page 3 Icon_lol Blessed St Phyllis - Page 3 Icon_lol
SilverBlack
SilverBlack
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Number of posts : 375
Registration date : 2009-02-28

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverBlack Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:40 am

holy fuck B, I did warn people it was long and boring!
SilverBlack
SilverBlack
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by Saint John Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:51 am

2 complete whackos. Blessed St Phyllis - Page 3 Icon_lol
Saint John
Saint John
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by Behshad Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:55 am

Saint John wrote:2 complete whackos. Blessed St Phyllis - Page 3 Icon_lol

Blessed St Phyllis - Page 3 398296
Behshad
Behshad
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverBlack Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:59 am

Probably true. I must be nuts to keep posting here, and to keep falling for her act and posting again.

But at least I KNOW I'm a whacko. Now if you'll excuse me, Mr Fribble and I need to go find a gingham dress.
SilverBlack
SilverBlack
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverBlack Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:00 am

Behshad wrote:

Blessed St Phyllis - Page 3 398296

B, if you are implying that I'd ever get into that position with Phyllis, there are going to be some hard words said, my friend. No more cookies for you!
SilverBlack
SilverBlack
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by Behshad Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:01 am

SilverBlack wrote:

Probably true. I must be nuts to keep posting here, and to keep falling for her act and posting again.

But at least I KNOW I'm a whacko. Now if you'll excuse me, Mr Fribble and I need to go find a gingham dress.

He said Blueskies and Ariandu are whackos,,,not you ! Blessed St Phyllis - Page 3 50667 Blessed St Phyllis - Page 3 Icon_study
Behshad
Behshad
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverBlack Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:02 am

Behshad wrote:
SilverBlack wrote:

He said Blueskies and Ariandu are whackos,,,not you ! Blessed St Phyllis - Page 3 50667 Blessed St Phyllis - Page 3 Icon_study

Ha ha, very funny. Stop making fun of my split personality. And that's what she said.
SilverBlack
SilverBlack
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by Saint John Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:02 am

SilverBlack wrote:

Blessed St Phyllis - Page 3 Icon_lol ... that's why I refuse to be rational with it. Treat it like any other rabid animal. Just slap the shit out of it. Blessed St Phyllis - Page 3 Icon_lol
Saint John
Saint John
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverBlack Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:13 am

Saint John wrote:
Blessed St Phyllis - Page 3 Icon_lol ... that's why I refuse to be rational with it. Treat it like any other rabid animal. Just slap the shit out of it. Blessed St Phyllis - Page 3 Icon_lol

Ah, that must be why I keep getting it wrong; I've never lived in a country with rabies.

Serious question - how do you guys live with that? People go on about poisonous animals in Australia, but how the hell do you live with any animal being potentially lethal if it bites you? Rabies is something that would seriously scare the shit out me.
SilverBlack
SilverBlack
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ehwmatt Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:16 am

SilverBlack wrote:
Saint John wrote:

Ah, that must be why I keep getting it wrong; I've never lived in a country with rabies.

Serious question - how do you guys live with that? People go on about poisonous animals in Australia, but how the hell do you live with any animal being potentially lethal if it bites you? Rabies is something that would seriously scare the shit out me.

Vaccines

Ehwmatt
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Number of posts : 1047
Registration date : 2009-03-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Behshad Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:17 am

Ehwmatt wrote:
SilverBlack wrote:
Saint John wrote:

Vaccines

No! Vaccines are against the laws of evolution !!!
Behshad
Behshad
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverBlack Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:19 am

Behshad wrote:
Ehwmatt wrote:
SilverBlack wrote:
Saint John wrote:

Vaccines

Blessed St Phyllis - Page 3 Icon_lol Blessed St Phyllis - Page 3 Icon_lol Quite the opposite. Now shut up, Master Baiter, or come talk in the chat room.
SilverBlack
SilverBlack
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by Behshad Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:30 am

SilverBlack wrote:
Behshad wrote:
Ehwmatt wrote:
SilverBlack wrote:
Saint John wrote:

Vaccines

Blessed St Phyllis - Page 3 Icon_lol Blessed St Phyllis - Page 3 Icon_lol Quite the opposite. Now shut up, Master Baiter, or come talk in the chat room.

Why would you be afraid of an animal with rabies bite you !?? You would just develop into another form of life, which further proves your evolution theory ,,, Blessed St Phyllis - Page 3 Icon_biggrin
Behshad
Behshad
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverBlack Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:35 am

Behshad wrote:[
Why would you be afraid of an animal with rabies bite you !?? You would just develop into another form of life, which further proves your evolution theory ,,, Blessed St Phyllis - Page 3 Icon_biggrin

No, I'd develop into another form of dead.
SilverBlack
SilverBlack
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:42 am

The best line out of that thread comes from Dan.

I bet if I searched your trailer I'd find The Ten Commandments

Both Phyllus and Walkslikealady havent been taking their meds again. Both useless and boring except for perhaps some of the comedic moments when people let go on them.

We really need more money for mental health in this country...send them both to Obama as examples.

Blessed St Phyllis - Page 3 Icon_lol
Kate
Kate
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Number of posts : 2055

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynn Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:50 am

SilverBlack wrote:
Behshad wrote:[

No, I'd develop into another form of dead.

it's so funny to hear things like this to me. I mean in my 41 years I can say I've never once thought about rabid animals Laughing sharks in the ocean, alligators in the lake but never a rabid animal Laughing
Lynn
Lynn
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Number of posts : 1248

Back to top Go down

Post by bluejeangirl Wed Mar 17, 2010 12:10 pm

SilverBlack wrote:Serious question - how do you guys live with that? People go on about poisonous animals in Australia, but how the hell do you live with any animal being potentially lethal if it bites you? Rabies is something that would seriously scare the shit out me.

We don't really "live with" it. I've never seen a rabid animal anywhere, not once. At least not one that appeared outwardly to be rabid. You just have to be aware of what animals *may* be carrying it and and then you must proceed not to tangle with them. From the US CDC:

Many kinds of animal can pass rabies to people. Wild animals are much more likely to carry rabies, especially raccoons, skunks, bats, foxes, and coyotes. However, dogs, cats, cattle (cows), or any warm-blooded animal can pass rabies to people. People usually get rabies from the bite of an infected animal. Many animals, such as dogs, cats, and horses are vaccinated against rabies, but you should always wash any bite thoroughly and check with your health care provider about what to do if any animal bites you.

It's not really a problem unless you own a pet that you leave outside for periods of time where your pet may come in contact with a random raccoon or another dog/cat that might be infected. And even then it's a rare thing.

I can think of two groups of people that are at a slightly higher risk for being bitten by dogs and needing a rabies test, and those are mailmen and stupid children/people (or children of stupid parents) who haven't been taught NOT to pet dogs they don't know or try to beckon stray animals. The rest of us are pretty much safe. Blessed St Phyllis - Page 3 Icon_lol

Things like raccoons, possums, and most stray animals are afraid of people and won't let you get near them, so even if they are carriers, you're not usually going to get close enough to have a problem. I've seen no foxes and ONE coyote in my life. Again, these animals are more likely to fight with other animals, but will not usually come near people. So the real concern is protecting your pets when they re outdoors.
bluejeangirl
bluejeangirl
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Number of posts : 247
Registration date : 2008-05-24

Back to top Go down

Blessed St Phyllis - Page 3 Empty RABIES HORROR STORY!

Post by Sunshine Thu Mar 18, 2010 6:28 am

I have a rabid animal horror story for you all!

A few years ago, our neighbor across the street experienced rabies first hand. They had two dogs that were indoor/outdoor animals. They had installed a doggie door in their backdoor so the dogs could freely go in and out of the basement when they wanted to. The stairwell door to the upstairs was usually left open so the dogs could go upstairs as well.

One day the family was gone and the daughter forgot to shut the stairwell door to the downstairs, so the dogs couldn't get upstairs and tear up the house while they were gone. Well they came home to a COMPLETE horror! Apparently a neighborhood skunk had gotten into their yard while the dogs were out and they killed the skunk and drug it into the house throught the doggie door. As if THAT wasn't bad enough, they ripped the dead skunk to pieces and carried parts of it upstairs and all over the house.

When the family returned home they discovered this horrid mess and called animal control. They also had to call ServePro to come in with hazmat suits to clean and fumigate the house because it ranked of skunk smell. The dogs were tested for rabies and tested positive and unfortunately both dogs had to be
euthanised. Also because the skunk had been torn apart and scattered around the house, and the family members had been in contact with the dogs after the fact, they all had to undergo a series of rabie shots. I felt so bad for the family having to go through all of this but it could have been much worse I guess.

We are very cautious about wild animals now. We live in a heavily wooded rural area and I've seen fox in our yard in the middle of the day, which is very unusual for a fox to come out during the day unless it is sick or starving, looking for food. We have a lot of opossum, squirrel, dear, rabbits and skunks so we are very cautious about any wild animal that may be acting out of character. We are especially watchful when our dogs are outside as well and make certain that their rabie shots are always up to date.
Sunshine
Sunshine
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Number of posts : 340
Registration date : 2008-05-25

https://www.facebook.com/pam.picciotta

Back to top Go down

Post by Ed Thu Mar 18, 2010 9:54 pm

Has Medusa been heard from in the last 24 hours? Blessed St Phyllis - Page 3 461443
Ed
Ed
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Number of posts : 5243
Registration date : 2008-05-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next