What The Fuck ®
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Today is the day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

+5
Ed
cat
Saint John
portland
GI_Jim
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Today is the day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Today is the day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by GI_Jim Tue Mar 16, 2010 7:56 am

Behshad, you know what I'm talking about don't you.... Very Happy
GI_Jim
GI_Jim
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 866
Registration date : 2009-03-02

http://www.myspace.com/jimrykbost

Back to top Go down

Today is the day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: Today is the day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by portland Tue Mar 16, 2010 8:00 am

Ok Jim what???? I could use something to get the MR thread from hell out of my mind! Today is the day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_rolleyes
portland
portland
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Number of posts : 142
Registration date : 2009-07-02

Back to top Go down

Today is the day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: Today is the day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Saint John Tue Mar 16, 2010 8:30 am

You're replacing Chuck Panazzo as The Grand Marshall at the Gay Pride Parade, aren't you? Today is the day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_lol
Saint John
Saint John
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Number of posts : 2075
Registration date : 2008-05-23

Back to top Go down

Post by cat Tue Mar 16, 2010 8:53 am

You're finally losing your virginity? pirat
cat
cat
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Number of posts : 1598
Registration date : 2008-05-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Ed Tue Mar 16, 2010 8:57 am

The new phonebook's here?
Ed
Ed
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Number of posts : 5243
Registration date : 2008-05-26

Back to top Go down

Post by GI_Jim Tue Mar 16, 2010 9:01 am

Saint John wrote:You're replacing Chuck Panazzo as The Grand Marshall at the Gay Pride Parade, aren't you? Today is the day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_lol

Close Dan, but no. Laughing
GI_Jim
GI_Jim
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Behshad Tue Mar 16, 2010 9:24 am

Its on UPS truck out for Delivery !....
Behshad
Behshad
Admin

Number of posts : 2448
Registration date : 2008-05-17

https://newwtf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynn Tue Mar 16, 2010 9:53 am

Now I know what it is Today is the day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_lol I saw my son dowloaded the demo last week. Do you need the first 2 before you should really have this one?
Lynn
Lynn
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Number of posts : 1248

Back to top Go down

Post by Behshad Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:10 am

Today is the day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_bounce

Today is the day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 111
Behshad
Behshad
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Behshad Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:12 am

I would highly recommend playing 1 & 2 before getting this one,,, not only to get the full story , but also get familiar with the controls and the puzzles and most importantly build up the anticipation of wanting to try this one out right after the 2nd one,,,,

The E3 demo was kind of short ,,,, but better than nothing,,,,

This game will ROCK!
Behshad
Behshad
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynn Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:41 am

Behshad wrote:I would highly recommend playing 1 & 2 before getting this one,,, not only to get the full story , but also get familiar with the controls and the puzzles and most importantly build up the anticipation of wanting to try this one out right after the 2nd one,,,,

The E3 demo was kind of short ,,,, but better than nothing,,,,

This game will ROCK!

I'll tell him that. Thanks! It's funny he never showed an interest in having the first two, but them someone must have said something to him for him to dowload that demo. It wasn't me Today is the day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_lol Probably one of his friends. He does the headset thing and plays games with his friends on the weekends with his 360 mostly. He's probably use the PS3 more though if we weren't always watching movies since it's hooked to our "family" tv. Today is the day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_lol
Lynn
Lynn
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Number of posts : 1248

Back to top Go down

Post by Saint John Tue Mar 16, 2010 1:40 pm

Video games. Today is the day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_lol How old are you fucking guys ... 12? Today is the day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_lol
Saint John
Saint John
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ehwmatt Tue Mar 16, 2010 1:52 pm

Dan video games are fun

Ehwmatt
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Number of posts : 1047

Back to top Go down

Post by Ed Tue Mar 16, 2010 2:04 pm

New video games look amazing, I just don't have the time and patience to learn how to play any of them. I've got a few 80's classics on my computer but that's about it. I've never even played Madden Football - any edition.
Ed
Ed
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Post by Behshad Tue Mar 16, 2010 2:06 pm

Saint John wrote:Video games. Today is the day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_lol How old are you fucking guys ... 12? Today is the day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_lol

Says the guy who got teary eyed at Journey concert few years ago when they played "Whos Cryin now" Today is the day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_lol Today is the day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_twisted Today is the day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_razz
Behshad
Behshad
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Styxman Tue Mar 16, 2010 2:42 pm

Saint John wrote:Video games. Today is the day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_lol How old are you fucking guys ... 12? Today is the day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_lol

I'm with you on this....this lot really need to grow up. Had to buy a game for the kid a few weeks back Alien something, I forget and I was talked into buying the one with expansion packs and a fuckin' metal embossed collectors tin....man, gamers do my fuckin' head in Rolling Eyes

Buy a few GI figures and play pretend war on the carpet..you won't fuck your eyes staring at a screen that way and nothing crashes and you can stop when food's on the table and resume where ever you left off....it's your game and your rules. That's what I did as a kid and it didn't cost sixty - eighty bucks a time!!!

I had a George Washington figure, he always got his ass kicked by the marine as he only had a sword and table with a map.....the marine killed him every time, piece of piss Very Happy
Styxman
Styxman
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Number of posts : 2131
Registration date : 2008-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Behshad Tue Mar 16, 2010 4:52 pm

Styxman wrote:

I'm with you on this....this lot really need to grow up. Had to buy a game for the kid a few weeks back Alien something, I forget and I was talked into buying the one with expansion packs and a fuckin' metal embossed collectors tin....man, gamers do my fuckin' head in Rolling Eyes

Buy a few GI figures and play pretend war on the carpet..you won't fuck your eyes staring at a screen that way and nothing crashes and you can stop when food's on the table and resume where ever you left off....it's your game and your rules. That's what I did as a kid and it didn't cost sixty - eighty bucks a time!!!

I had a George Washington figure, he always got his ass kicked by the marine as he only had a sword and table with a map.....the marine killed him every time, piece of piss Very Happy

Majority of the people who play video games are between 30-40..... which explains why you, Phyl and Danilow do not like them,,,, Today is the day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_biggrin
Behshad
Behshad
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Styxman Tue Mar 16, 2010 4:54 pm

Behshad wrote:
Styxman wrote:

Majority of the people who play video games are between 30-40..... which explains why you, Phyl and Danilow do not like them,,,, Today is the day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_biggrin

We're old and wise...right Very Happy
Styxman
Styxman
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by Behshad Tue Mar 16, 2010 4:59 pm

Styxman wrote:
Behshad wrote:
Styxman wrote:

Yep, minus the wise part ! Today is the day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 732891
Behshad
Behshad
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Styxman Tue Mar 16, 2010 5:14 pm

Behshad wrote:
Styxman wrote:
Behshad wrote:
Styxman wrote:

Yep, minus the wise part ! Today is the day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 732891

I guess it's better than being young and stupid Very Happy
Styxman
Styxman
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by GI_Jim Tue Mar 16, 2010 5:38 pm

Behshad wrote:

Says the guy who got teary eyed at Journey concert few years ago when they played "Whos Cryin now" Today is the day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_lol Today is the day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_twisted Today is the day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_razz

Sad Laughing Laughing
GI_Jim
GI_Jim
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Saint John Tue Mar 16, 2010 8:02 pm

Behshad wrote:

There was something in my eye, asshole! Today is the day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_lol Today is the day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_redface Today is the day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_study
Saint John
Saint John
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by Saint John Tue Mar 16, 2010 8:03 pm

Ed wrote:New video games look amazing, I just don't have the time and patience to learn how to play any of them. I've got a few 80's classics on my computer but that's about it. I've never even played Madden Football - any edition.

I break out Baseball Stars on Nintendo every now and then, but that's it. Amazing game. Today is the day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_cool
Saint John
Saint John
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ed Tue Mar 16, 2010 9:13 pm

Saint John wrote:
Ed wrote:New video games look amazing, I just don't have the time and patience to learn how to play any of them. I've got a few 80's classics on my computer but that's about it. I've never even played Madden Football - any edition.

I break out Baseball Stars on Nintendo every now and then, but that's it. Amazing game. Today is the day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_cool

I actually had a copy of the Journey arcade game on my last computer. I'm sure the emulator is still out on the net. I have these plug in joyystick things that have Pac Man/Donkey Kong and that kind of stuff on them that plug into the TV. The only other game I play is called Baseball Mogul, but it's all stats and you are the GM of a team and make trades and that kind of thing.
Ed
Ed
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Post by Behshad Tue Mar 16, 2010 9:24 pm

WOW

what a game Jim , what a fucking game. I just played one hour of this amazing game and I'm loving it. You tried it yet?!
Behshad
Behshad
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next