What The Fuck ®
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Observations on Rock and Roll Hall of Fame

5 posters

Go down

Observations on Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Empty Observations on Rock and Roll Hall of Fame

Post by Ed Wed Mar 17, 2010 8:14 pm

These come from one of my favorite comedians: Jim Norton:

"The Rock and Roll Hall of Fame was founded in 1983 by Rolling Stone magazine founder Jann Warner. My mother bought me a subscription once and I think I used to use every page to wipe a load out of my belly button."

"Some of their decisions make me want to shit in a sock and swing it around in circles over my head (in an area where the voting body is gathering)"

"In 2007 saw R.E.M. predictably inducted in their first year of eligibility. A band like that carries the attitude Rolling Stone likes: average, non threatening and gay. Everybody Hurts makes me want to curl into a ball and suck my own hog. These 'mos are the roots of Emo music and should throw their nude bodies into a lye pit."
Ed
Ed
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Number of posts : 5243
Registration date : 2008-05-26

Back to top Go down

Observations on Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Empty Re: Observations on Rock and Roll Hall of Fame

Post by Behshad Wed Mar 17, 2010 8:59 pm

Agreed 100%.

REM is one of the most overrated & shittiest bands ever.
Behshad
Behshad
Admin

Number of posts : 2448
Registration date : 2008-05-17

https://newwtf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Observations on Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Empty Re: Observations on Rock and Roll Hall of Fame

Post by Lynn Wed Mar 17, 2010 9:00 pm

Behshad wrote:Agreed 100%.

REM is one of the most overrated & shittiest bands ever.

And the music is just boring Observations on Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Sleep
Lynn
Lynn
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Number of posts : 1248
Registration date : 2008-05-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Ehwmatt Wed Mar 17, 2010 9:03 pm

I like a lot of REM's stuff, but "Hall of Fame" caliber they ain't. That's also a great comedic, but very apt description of exactly why they got in.

Ehwmatt
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Number of posts : 1047
Registration date : 2009-03-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Saint John Thu Mar 18, 2010 7:44 am

Jim Norton is fucking great and I loved the short-lived HBO show he was on called "Lucky Louie." What a fantastic show.
Saint John
Saint John
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Number of posts : 2075
Registration date : 2008-05-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down