What The Fuck ®
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you put bootleg shows on your iPod?

3 posters

Go down

Do you put bootleg shows on your iPod? Empty Do you put bootleg shows on your iPod?

Post by Ed Thu Mar 18, 2010 9:02 pm

I never used to. But I have the 120 GB iPod and even though I have 13,000 songs on it there is plenty of room. I only add the top quality soundboards though that sound like real live albums.
Ed
Ed
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Number of posts : 5243
Registration date : 2008-05-26

Back to top Go down

Do you put bootleg shows on your iPod? Empty Re: Do you put bootleg shows on your iPod?

Post by Ehwmatt Thu Mar 18, 2010 11:07 pm

It would have to be a top quality boot. I don't need some terrible quality boot coming up on shuffle, especially if I'm running it with company or at a party

Ehwmatt
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Number of posts : 1047
Registration date : 2009-03-02

Back to top Go down

Do you put bootleg shows on your iPod? Empty Re: Do you put bootleg shows on your iPod?

Post by Ed Thu Mar 18, 2010 11:29 pm

Matt, that's how I look at it. I just stumbled upon some sick shit in my bloated collection that deserve to be uploaded and are better than some actual live releases.
Ed
Ed
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ed Thu Mar 18, 2010 11:30 pm

iTunes recognized the track listings and boot name of everything I put in my library tonight. Very weird but a pleasant surprise!
Ed
Ed
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Post by Saint John Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:26 am

Journey boots with Augeri are the way to go. For 2 straight years they were so good and consistent, you'd swear they were recorded tapes. Do you put bootleg shows on your iPod? Icon_lol
Saint John
Saint John
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Number of posts : 2075
Registration date : 2008-05-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down