What The Fuck ®
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lanscaping Listening To Chilie on My iPod....

+2
Rick
Jrny1
6 posters

Go down

Lanscaping Listening To Chilie on My iPod.... Empty Lanscaping Listening To Chilie on My iPod....

Post by Jrny1 Sat May 24, 2008 10:38 pm

I like this guy. I like him alot. I am not saying he doesn't have faults. He has quite a few. The accent drives me nutz. Juh-Neee is not JOURNEY!!!!! And Neal does not play the piano. Those are major fuck ups for hard core Journey fans.

Second, he OVER pronounces the song words. I guess this is good. However, he needs to just let it slide and run it together. Fuck, I never knew half the word on Perry's albums till I read the covers. I guess will see next month. I am looking forward to it. I will say that. I am highly skeptical. Even the new songs on the radio have died down. I think they played them and waited for folks to request them other than the 10-15 of us in each state and it's just not happening.

I am not even so sure about Ellen. After all, NBC Summer Concert Series didn't do anything for them back in ???? I guess we'll see. Just out of curiousity, how does the money go for Perry after they re-record soem of the dirty dozen? Will he stop getting paid for those that Arnel is singing? Thoughts? Ideas? scratch scratch

e-
Jrny1
Jrny1
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 544
Registration date : 2008-05-23

http://www.ToadstickerProductions.Com

Back to top Go down

Lanscaping Listening To Chilie on My iPod.... Empty Re: Lanscaping Listening To Chilie on My iPod....

Post by Rick Sat May 24, 2008 10:54 pm

Jrny1 wrote:I like this guy. I like him alot. I am not saying he doesn't have faults. He has quite a few. The accent drives me nutz. Juh-Neee is not JOURNEY!!!!! And Neal does not play the piano. Those are major fuck ups for hard core Journey fans.

Second, he OVER pronounces the song words. I guess this is good. However, he needs to just let it slide and run it together. Fuck, I never knew half the word on Perry's albums till I read the covers. I guess will see next month. I am looking forward to it. I will say that. I am highly skeptical. Even the new songs on the radio have died down. I think they played them and waited for folks to request them other than the 10-15 of us in each state and it's just not happening.

I am not even so sure about Ellen. After all, NBC Summer Concert Series didn't do anything for them back in ???? I guess we'll see. Just out of curiousity, how does the money go for Perry after they re-record soem of the dirty dozen? Will he stop getting paid for those that Arnel is singing? Thoughts? Ideas? scratch scratch

e-

Arnel is blessed with a gifted voice. As was said in a thread on MR, his voice has that "ring" that makes him special.

He does screw up, probably because of his English is fairly weak and he's scared to death. But overall, he gets it done and gets it done very well.

Someone posted a link to Little River Bands Reminiscing with John Farnham. That's another guy that, at least then, had that ring. While I think he's got no charisma or stage presence, his voice is something else.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hi3fDsciP34
Rick
Rick
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 609
Registration date : 2008-05-24

Back to top Go down

Lanscaping Listening To Chilie on My iPod.... Empty Re: Lanscaping Listening To Chilie on My iPod....

Post by Jrny1 Sat May 24, 2008 11:32 pm

pRick wrote:
Jrny1 wrote:I like this guy. I like him alot. I am not saying he doesn't have faults. He has quite a few. The accent drives me nutz. Juh-Neee is not JOURNEY!!!!! And Neal does not play the piano. Those are major fuck ups for hard core Journey fans.

e-

Arnel is blessed with a gifted voice. As was said in a thread on MR, his voice has that "ring" that makes him special.

He does screw up, probably because of his English is fairly weak and he's scared to death. But overall, he gets it done and gets it done very well.

Someone posted a link to Little River Bands Reminiscing with John Farnham. That's another guy that, at least then, had that ring. While I think he's got no charisma or stage presence, his voice is something else.

[url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hi3fDsciP34
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hi3fDsciP34[/quote[/url]]

I agree. I voted for buying the album June 3rd or whenever it is. I also pre-ordered the over seas album too for the bonus track minus the DVD.

e-
Jrny1
Jrny1
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Walrus Sun May 25, 2008 10:39 pm

It'll be available for free online before Wal-Mart gets it anyway. These labels are marketing geniuses. But fuck if I'm giving Wal-Mart any of my money.

He's okay on the ballads. I don't think he has the voice to do the heavier songs...it's hard to explain, but the stuff I heard, it just wasn't doing it for me. As much as I lovingly mock Perry for having no balls to be able to hit some of those notes, he did have just enough balls to be a convincing hard rock singer on stuff like "Ask The Lonely" or "Where Were You," which Arnel doesn't have. I'm not big on most of Journey's ballads, so I'm hoping they don't load the set up with them to better suit Arnel's strengths. That is, if I actually decide to go to a show...

Walrus
Batboy
Batboy

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2008-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Jrny1 Mon May 26, 2008 12:20 am

Walrus wrote:It'll be available for free online before Wal-Mart gets it anyway. These labels are marketing geniuses. But fuck if I'm giving Wal-Mart any of my money.

He's okay on the ballads. I don't think he has the voice to do the heavier songs...it's hard to explain, but the stuff I heard, it just wasn't doing it for me. As much as I lovingly mock Perry for having no balls to be able to hit some of those notes, he did have just enough balls to be a convincing hard rock singer on stuff like "Ask The Lonely" or "Where Were You," which Arnel doesn't have. I'm not big on most of Journey's ballads, so I'm hoping they don't load the set up with them to better suit Arnel's strengths. That is, if I actually decide to go to a show...

I really do think he will be alright.....it is going to take time though. The fucking accent and "C'mon's" have go to fucking go. I hate them......I wish him luck though. I miss JSS and I miss SA. Fuck, I'll say it, I miss Steve Fucking Perry!!!!! He(Arnel) definately put his head on the chopping block. He could be done by July. You never know......With Friga, he could be history at ANY GIVEN TIME!!!!

e- king
Jrny1
Jrny1
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by yankee doodle Mon May 26, 2008 2:07 am

doubt it. The band is getting alot more exposure with him as a singer than the prev two not counting the new fans he brought on the table. Hes making this guys alot of money. Im sure theyll hold on to him alot longer than July. He fits the bill

yankee doodle
Batboy
Batboy

Number of posts : 9

Back to top Go down

Post by Jrny1 Mon May 26, 2008 10:41 am

yankee doodle wrote:doubt it. The band is getting alot more exposure with him as a singer than the prev two not counting the new fans he brought on the table. Hes making this guys alot of money. Im sure theyll hold on to him alot longer than July. He fits the bill

That doesn't make any sense.....When was the last time Journey had to release a press release on "racism"??? I don't think he's been a ray of sunshine for them like everyone thinks and they have lost ALOT of fans. Yes, they gained some, but how many times can you tour the Philipines??? Plus, in the inner US, there is NOT alot of Phillino's. The are east and west coast.

It's not going to last long. Don't forget, he's on his second voice too. He had to learn how to sing completely over already once. He blew one out already NOT doing the dirsty dozen and doing THIS catelog is the worst possible for him. He WON'T last!!!!!

e- Suspect
Jrny1
Jrny1
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by twinklestar Mon May 26, 2008 10:59 am

Jrny1 wrote:
yankee doodle wrote:doubt it. The band is getting alot more exposure with him as a singer than the prev two not counting the new fans he brought on the table. Hes making this guys alot of money. Im sure theyll hold on to him alot longer than July. He fits the bill

That doesn't make any sense.....When was the last time Journey had to release a press release on "racism"??? I don't think he's been a ray of sunshine for them like everyone thinks and they have lost ALOT of fans. Yes, they gained some, but how many times can you tour the Philipines??? Plus, in the inner US, there is NOT alot of Phillino's. The are east and west coast.

It's not going to last long. Don't forget, he's on his second voice too. He had to learn how to sing completely over already once. He blew one out already NOT doing the dirsty dozen and doing THIS catelog is the worst possible for him. He WON'T last!!!!!

e- Suspect

Razz Razz Razz FILIPINOS--that's what they are called. And There might be more of them around here than you think they are hard working human beings and terribly loyal. Let's not even think of the future let's just enjoy the HERE and NOW!! Journey with Arnel is HERE NOW!!!
twinklestar
twinklestar
Batboy
Batboy

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2008-05-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Ed Mon May 26, 2008 11:09 am

The Chile concert sucked donkey balls.

Eh c'mon.
Ed
Ed
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Number of posts : 5243
Registration date : 2008-05-26

Back to top Go down

Post by yankee doodle Mon May 26, 2008 12:22 pm

Jrny1 wrote:

e- Suspect

Thats what youre wishing for, but dont hold your breath. Razz blow it out your ass already

yankee doodle
Batboy
Batboy

Back to top Go down

Post by yankee doodle Mon May 26, 2008 12:24 pm

[quote="yankee doodle"]
Jrny1 wrote:

e- Suspect

oh as far as you not seeing any filipinos in your area, thats probably they can afford better homes than your local trailer park

yankee doodle
Batboy
Batboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Ed Mon May 26, 2008 12:37 pm

[quote="yankee doodle"]
yankee doodle wrote:
Jrny1 wrote:

e- Suspect

oh as far as you not seeing any filipinos in your area, thats probably they can afford better homes than your local trailer park

Filipinos are cool. 5 foot 2 midget ones fronting an aging has been band and singing with an accent, making the band look gay? That is not cool.

Some of you fuckers are hard headed. People are cast in movies for looks and appearance. That does go for rock bands as well. Little Arnel has issues and some point them out.
Ed
Ed
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Post by Jrny1 Mon May 26, 2008 12:55 pm

yankee doodle wrote:
Jrny1 wrote:

e- Suspect

Thats what youre wishing for, but dont hold your breath. Razz blow it out your ass already

Fuck you you Yankee Doodle trailer park mullet wearing mother fucker. I live in a $200,000 house and use fucking mexicans and fillipino's to do my landscaping. I hope you are Fillipino. I'll have US Immigation from Pittsburgh on this board by 4pm on fucking Memorial Day!!!! I hope you get hit by a train trying to cross the fucking boarder someday. Go pray to fucking buddah you fucking midget. By the way, I have to go beat the three fillipino's and one mexican mulching my yard for the party today. They are out there smoking weed and taking Journey!!!!!

Again, FUCK OFF!!!

e-
Jrny1
Jrny1
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ed Mon May 26, 2008 1:02 pm

Lanscaping Listening To Chilie on My iPod.... Filipina-1

Unlike midget Arnel, this is something for Pinoy pride. Yummy!

Last edited by AR on Mon May 26, 2008 1:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ed
Ed
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Post by yankee doodle Mon May 26, 2008 1:02 pm

Jrny1 wrote:
yankee doodle wrote:
Jrny1 wrote:

e- Suspect

Fuck you you Yankee Doodle trailer park mullet wearing mother fucker. I live in a $200,000 house and use fucking mexicans and fillipino's to do my landscaping. I hope you are Fillipino. I'll have US Immigation from Pittsburgh on this board by 4pm on fucking Memorial Day!!!! I hope you get hit by a train trying to cross the fucking boarder someday. Go pray to fucking buddah you fucking midget. By the way, I have to go beat the three fillipino's and one mexican mulching my yard for the party today. They are out there smoking weed and taking Journey!!!!!

Again, FUCK OFF!!!

e-
HAHAHA ARE YOU SURE ABOUT THAT? I LIVE IN THE TRAILER PARK? WHY DONT YOU REVIEW YOUR MESSAGE JERK OFF, AND READ WHO IS A CLOSED MINDED REDNECK, EATIN SQUIRRELLS NOW? For someone who live in "such a big home" your sure have an intellect of a five year old.

yankee doodle
Batboy
Batboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Jrny1 Mon May 26, 2008 1:05 pm

[quote="AR"]
yankee doodle wrote:
yankee doodle wrote:
Jrny1 wrote:

e- Suspect

Filipinos are cool. 5 foot 2 midget ones fronting an aging has been band and singing with an accent, making the band look gay? That is not cool.

Some of you fuckers are hard headed. People are cast in movies for looks and appearance. That does go for rock bands as well. Little Arnel has issues and some point them out.

Yeah, they are cool. They can hold little lanterns at the end of my 200' drive way too...They are called Lawn Jockeys. They come with really nice colored jackets. I have mine painted Red white and blue since I pay most of their housing and fucking unemployment.....

Long live the Fillipino Lawn Jockey!!!!! jocolor jocolor

e-
Jrny1
Jrny1
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ed Mon May 26, 2008 1:06 pm

[quote="Jrny1"]
AR wrote:
yankee doodle wrote:
yankee doodle wrote:
Jrny1 wrote:

e- Suspect

Yeah, they are cool. They can hold little lanterns at the end of my 200' drive way too...They are called Lawn Jockeys. They come with really nice colored jackets. I have mine painted Red white and blue since I pay most of their housing and fucking unemployment.....

e-

Christ you're on fire today!
Ed
Ed
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Post by Jrny1 Mon May 26, 2008 1:08 pm

AR wrote:Lanscaping Listening To Chilie on My iPod.... Filipina-1

Yeah, she's probably a prostitute in Detroit or Philly for the Stanley Cup!!!! But hey, as long as she's paying her taxes.

e-
Jrny1
Jrny1
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by yankee doodle Mon May 26, 2008 1:17 pm

[quote="Jrny1"]
AR wrote:
yankee doodle wrote:
yankee doodle wrote:
Jrny1 wrote:

e- Suspect

e-

Dude what is your problem? do you know you are making yourself look more of an idiot everytime you post? get a life already! Journey do not give a rats ass about your opinion. Why dont you and your little friends go sheets shopping for your next kkk meeting.

yankee doodle
Batboy
Batboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Jrny1 Mon May 26, 2008 1:21 pm

[quote="yankee doodle"]
Jrny1 wrote:
AR wrote:
yankee doodle wrote:
yankee doodle wrote:
Jrny1 wrote:

e- Suspect

e-

Dude what is your problem? do you know you are making yourself look more of an idiot everytime you post? get a life already! Journey do not give a rats ass about your opinion. Why dont you and your little friends go sheets shopping for your next kkk meeting.

Nah, I am just going to go get a Filipino Flag for my backyard.......We are going to throw lawn darts at it for my kids Birthday party later today. That is if I can get this fucking 'pino's to clean up the mulch and finish some of the sod I have them laying in the back yard by the pool.

e- pirat
Jrny1
Jrny1
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by yankee doodle Mon May 26, 2008 1:26 pm

hey I found a picture of you, nice to finally put a face on the poster, youre the one on the right, right? cool pic

Lanscaping Listening To Chilie on My iPod.... 0003-0704-2922-2444</IMG>

yankee doodle
Batboy
Batboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Jrny1 Mon May 26, 2008 1:41 pm

yankee doodle wrote:hey I found a picture of you, nice to finally put a face on the poster, youre the one on the right, right? cool pic

Lanscaping Listening To Chilie on My iPod.... 0003-0704-2922-2444</IMG>

No that's my dad. Thanks though. That made big news back in the 70'......If you look close enough, you can see your mother giving head back in the crowd to a large fat, greasy, ugly mutha fucker....

e- king
Jrny1
Jrny1
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ed Mon May 26, 2008 1:44 pm

Jrny1 wrote:

Yeah, she's probably a prostitute in Detroit or Philly for the Stanley Cup!!!! But hey, as long as she's paying her taxes.

e-

Whatever, she is smoking hot!
Ed
Ed
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Post by Jrny1 Mon May 26, 2008 1:49 pm

AR wrote:
Jrny1 wrote:

e-

Whatever, she is smoking hot!

Oh yeah. I would fuck the shit out of her. I'd drop her out of a moving care too after I Jizzed on her face though.....Gotta get her back to the ghetto somehow....

e- affraid
Jrny1
Jrny1
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down