What The Fuck ®
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bruce Springsteen Busted ... Again

4 posters

Go down

Bruce Springsteen Busted ... Again Empty Bruce Springsteen Busted ... Again

Post by Saint John Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:08 am

I see Bruce has wrecked another home. I loved this guy's article/blog on that dirtbag:

The fake "working class hero" has finally been caught cheating on his wife. The police officer hating, liberal, "do as I say not as I do" singer has finally been caught with his pants down and many, except some media outlets who still actually believe Springsteen is a relevant music act, are having a field day with this.
The funny thing about this "scandal" is that Bruce Springsteen has been rumored to be an anti-family man for years. When visiting New Jersey recently, a woman, who worked as a bartender near Asbury Park, told me that Bruce hit on her several times and she finally gave in. But to Bruce's credit, she did say he was good in bed. In any case, since Bruce has become a wrecker of two homes, I think it's a great time to discuss who his next conquest can be...
Britney Spears
Well, she does have a song called "Womanizer" and despite it being a lame song, it's better than anything Springsteen has put out in the past fifteen years. Ouch!
Madonna
Well, she seems to have disposed of her fake British accent lately. Perhaps she can develop a new fake hick accent like Bruce Springsteen's. But can you imagine these two ever singing together? That would be a lot of noise - like fingernails on a chalkboard.
Queen Latifah
Both of them are known to treat their employees unfairly. This would also be a good idea since Bruce can act like he identifies with minorities - something he's tried to fake for years.
Will Smith
Now this is an even better idea! Bruce can fake, once again, that he is down with black people and gay people as well. As for Will Smith, rumor has it that he wouldn't mind being on the receiving end of Bruce's pleasure.
Any other ideas?
Saint John
Saint John
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Number of posts : 2075
Registration date : 2008-05-23

Back to top Go down

Bruce Springsteen Busted ... Again Empty Re: Bruce Springsteen Busted ... Again

Post by Ehwmatt Tue Apr 06, 2010 10:09 am

Source ?

Ehwmatt
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Number of posts : 1047
Registration date : 2009-03-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Saint John Tue Apr 06, 2010 10:26 am

Ehwmatt wrote:Source ?

The husband of this woman filed divorce papers and named Shitsteen as his wife's lover. Moreover, he said that the "encounters" were too many and too often to even bother listing. Google it. It's everywhere.
Saint John
Saint John
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ehwmatt Tue Apr 06, 2010 11:04 am

So this woman's a bartender right, and not the woman with the gym he was allegedly sleeping with last year?

Don't get me wrong, I believe it, I think the guy's a total fake, but I couldn't find it on a big news site

Ehwmatt
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by M~Girl Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:33 pm

Saint John wrote:I see Bruce has wrecked another home. I loved this guy's article/blog on that dirtbag:

The fake "working class hero" has finally been caught cheating on his wife. The police officer hating, liberal, "do as I say not as I do" singer has finally been caught with his pants down and many, except some media outlets who still actually believe Springsteen is a relevant music act, are having a field day with this.
The funny thing about this "scandal" is that Bruce Springsteen has been rumored to be an anti-family man for years.

If Bruce is anti~family, what's the problem!?! I agree though, SJ, the thought of a rock star cheating on his wife, sleeping w/the wife of another or having impure/sexual thoughts at all, appalls the hell out of me!!! What's next ...drugs?!?! Shocked

M~Girl
Batboy
Batboy

Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2009-11-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Saint John Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:13 pm

Ehwmatt wrote:So this woman's a bartender right, and not the woman with the gym he was allegedly sleeping with last year?

Don't get me wrong, I believe it, I think the guy's a total fake, but I couldn't find it on a big news site

This is the girl he met at the gym, Matt. Reminds me of you and JasonD a bit. Bruce Springsteen Busted ... Again Icon_lol
Saint John
Saint John
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by Saint John Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:23 pm

Bruce Springsteen has been named in divorce papers by a husband who accuses his wife of cheating on him with Bruce.
In divorce papers filed on March 27 in Monmouth County, N.J. Superior Court and obtained by Star, businessman Arthur Kelly alleges that Ann, his wife of 17 years, �committed adultery with one Bruce Springsteen, who resides in Rumson, N.J., and Colts Neck, N.J., at various times and places too numerous to mention.
A source says:

"Ann says she and Bruce are just friends, but there have been rumors going around the area for more than a year that they had gotten way too close after meeting at a local gym."
This isn’t the first time Bruce has been caught up in a cheating scandal. Published reports early in the summer of 1988 alleged that he was romancing his backup singer-turned-wife, Patti, behind the back of his first wife, actress Julianne Phillips.
In 2006, Bruce denied a published report that he’d had an affair with a beautiful 9/11 widow from New Jersey whom he’d met in 2001.
Bruce (59) has been married to his second wife, backup singer Patti Scialfa (53), for 17 years, and with whom he has three children.
Saint John
Saint John
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ehwmatt Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:45 pm

This is old news man , came out a while ago... last summer or even before.

Ehwmatt
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Tue Apr 06, 2010 3:25 pm

Personally he bores me to death.

She was probably "paid" in some way to say that he was good in bed. Just could not imagine this guy grunting and moaning on top of me or anything else. He has always looked like he needed a shower. Bruce Springsteen Busted ... Again 798541

Just some other way to build this old man's ego. Bruce Springsteen Busted ... Again 47142
Kate
Kate
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Number of posts : 2055

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down