What The Fuck ®
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mexican president on Arizona immigration laws

+2
Saint John
Ed
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Mexican president on Arizona immigration laws Empty Mexican president on Arizona immigration laws

Post by Ed Wed Apr 28, 2010 7:21 pm

What a hypocrite!!!!!!!!

Here are some bits of Mexico's immigration laws:

• Mexicans have priority over foreigners under equality of circumstances for all classes of concessions and for all employment, positions, or commissions of the Government in which the status of citizenship is not indispensable.

• Only Mexicans by birth or naturalization and Mexican companies have the right to acquire ownership of lands, waters, and their appurtenances, or to obtain concessions for the exploitation of mines or of waters.

• Illegal entry into the country is equivalent to a felony punishable by two years' imprisonment. Re-entry, after deportation is punishable by ten years' imprisonment.

• Law enforcement officials at all levels, by national mandate, must cooperate to enforce immigration laws, including illegal alien arrests and deportations. "In cases of flagrante delicto, any person may arrest the offender and his accomplices, turning them over without delay to the nearest authorities.", Article 16 of the constitution of Mexico, also known as a "citizens arrest".
How ironic. Mexican president on Arizona immigration laws Icon_rolleyes
Ed
Ed
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Number of posts : 5243
Registration date : 2008-05-26

Back to top Go down

Mexican president on Arizona immigration laws Empty Re: Mexican president on Arizona immigration laws

Post by Saint John Wed Apr 28, 2010 7:32 pm

The Mexican laws are spot on. We should adopt them ... but be even harsher.

I think a great way to get rid of the beaners is to give them 12 months to vacate the U.S,. and make anyone caught after that 12 month period automatically ineligible to ever become a citizen of this country. Get caught twice? 25 years in prison. 3rd time is life.

Last edited by Saint John on Wed Apr 28, 2010 7:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Saint John
Saint John
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Number of posts : 2075
Registration date : 2008-05-23

Back to top Go down

Mexican president on Arizona immigration laws Empty Re: Mexican president on Arizona immigration laws

Post by Ed Wed Apr 28, 2010 7:39 pm

Liberals in Baltimore PURPOSELY changed the makeup of the neighborhood I grew up in. An outfit called CASA de MD INVITED illegal immigrants from DC to move to the Highlandtown section of Baltimore City a traditional habitat of legal Italian, Polish and German immigrants since the 1800's.

Now you need to speak Spanish to live there - all calculated by the corrupt government. I don't recall needing to speak any of those European languages when I was a little kid.
Ed
Ed
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Post by Behshad Wed Apr 28, 2010 7:46 pm

As long as all the businesses/stores/phone services , have the Spanish signs and the "press one for English ,,2 spaniol" shit , these lazy bums won't learn the language.
The language spoken in this country is English. If they don't wanna make an effort to understand the language then it's a sign that they will nor contribute anything to this country.

I say anyone that doesn't pass a simple English test , should be sent back to wherever the fuck they came from. Simple Smile
Behshad
Behshad
Admin

Number of posts : 2448
Registration date : 2008-05-17

https://newwtf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ehwmatt Wed Apr 28, 2010 8:14 pm

Goddamn it to hell this shit pisses me off.

Ehwmatt
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Number of posts : 1047
Registration date : 2009-03-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Behshad Wed Apr 28, 2010 8:24 pm

Ehwmatt wrote:Goddamn it to hell this shit pisses me off.

don't worry , your buddy stevew2 can stay. He is a citizen Razz
Behshad
Behshad
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by natalie Wed Apr 28, 2010 10:45 pm

Behshad wrote:I say anyone that doesn't pass a simple English test , should be sent back to wherever the fuck they came from. Simple Mexican president on Arizona immigration laws Icon_smile

On this "simple English test" would the person taking the test need to know that you should not end a sentence with a preposition? Mexican president on Arizona immigration laws Icon_wink

natalie
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Number of posts : 1984
Registration date : 2008-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Ehwmatt Wed Apr 28, 2010 11:05 pm

natalie wrote:
Behshad wrote:I say anyone that doesn't pass a simple English test , should be sent back to wherever the fuck they came from. Simple Mexican president on Arizona immigration laws Icon_smile

On this "simple English test" would the person taking the test need to know that you should not end a sentence with a preposition? Mexican president on Arizona immigration laws Icon_wink

Actually, it's perfectly acceptable to end a sentence with a preposition where it's needed to give effect to the writer's meaning. If you lop off "from" from B's sentence, it makes no sense. Laughing

Ehwmatt
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Number of posts : 1047
Registration date : 2009-03-02

Back to top Go down

Post by natalie Thu Apr 29, 2010 12:07 am

Ehwmatt wrote:
natalie wrote:

Actually, it's perfectly acceptable to end a sentence with a preposition where it's needed to give effect to the writer's meaning. If you lop off "from" from B's sentence, it makes no sense. Mexican president on Arizona immigration laws Icon_lol
He could have also said "...should be sent back to the fucking place from which they came."

I've been speaking more Espanol than Ingles lately so I could be wrong. Mexican president on Arizona immigration laws Icon_lol

natalie
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by Behshad Thu Apr 29, 2010 7:17 am

Ok skip the fucking test and send back all pussyloving vaginafingering housewives. All 25 of them.

DumbNat,
a simple test means that they know enough English to br able to understand people and make themselves understood. That's why I said SIMPLE. other wise I'd say a test where they have to prove that their English is perfect when it comes to speaking it , reading it , writing it and grammar. In which case your ass would have to be sent back to the same village in Paraguay as Phyllis.
Behshad
Behshad
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Behshad Thu Apr 29, 2010 7:23 am

Here's an example of a sentence that can end with a preposition: What did you step on? A key point is that the sentence doesn't work if you leave off the preposition. You can't say, “What did you step?” You need to say, “What did you step on?” to make a grammatical sentence.
Behshad
Behshad
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by natalie Thu Apr 29, 2010 9:23 am

Beshitforbrains~
It was a joke, lighten the fuck up!

Have a nice day!

natalie
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by Behshad Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:17 am

natalie wrote:Beshitforbrains~
It was a joke, lighten the fuck up!

Have a nice day!

And I joked back Mexican president on Arizona immigration laws Icon_twisted Who needs to lighten the fuck up now? Mexican president on Arizona immigration laws 491259
Behshad
Behshad
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Saint John Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:40 am

Rule 1.
You may end a sentence with a preposition. Just do not use extra prepositions when the meaning is clear without them.
Saint John
Saint John
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ed Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:52 am

How to Make Sentences Clear and Concise

Richard Lanham, a professor of English at UCLA, invented an easy-to-use method for making your writing clearer and more concise. The Writing Center strongly advocates Lanham's "Paramedic Method" for your writing. Here's how to do it:

1a. Circle the Prepositions. Too many prepositions can drain all the action out of a sentence. Get rid of the prepositions, and find a strong active verb to make the sentence direct:

Original: In this passage is an example of the use of the rule of justice in argumentation.
Revised: This passage exemplifies argumentation using the rule of justice.
1b. Circle the "is" forms. Using "is" in a sentence gets it off to a slow start, and makes the sentence weak. Replace as many "to be" verbs with action verbs as you can, and change all passive voice ("is defended by") to an active voice ("defends").

Original: The point I wish to make is that fish sleep with their eyes open.
    Revised: Fish sleep with their eyes open.

2. Ask, "Where's the action?" "Who's kicking who?" (using Lanham's own terminology here--to be precise, it would be "Who kicks whom?"). If you get stuck in a passive sentence always ask the question: "Who does what to whom?" If you use that formula you will always write active sentences.

Original: Burning books is considered censorship by some people.
    Revised: Some people consider burning books censorship.

3. Put this "kicking" action in a simple active verb.

Original: The theory of relativity isn't demonstrated by this experiment.
    Revised: This experiment does not demonstrate the theory of relativity.

4. Start fast--no slow windups. Stick to the action and avoid opening sentences with phrases like these:

My opinion is that....
    The point I wish to make is that ...
    The fact of the matter is that...
Ed
Ed
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Post by Behshad Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:53 am

Saint John wrote:
Rule 1.
You may end a sentence with a preposition. Just do not use extra prepositions when the meaning is clear without them.

Thank you !

What time will you be at the venue tomorrow, which is the place Im assuming we're meeting at !? Mexican president on Arizona immigration laws Icon_twisted
Behshad
Behshad
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ed Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:56 am

Richard Lanham, un profesor de Inglés en la UCLA, inventó un método fácil de usar para hacer tu escritura clara y concisa. El Centro de Escritura es firme partidaria "Lanham Paramédico Método" para su escritura. Aquí le indicamos cómo hacerlo:

1 bis. Círculo de las preposiciones. Demasiado muchas preposiciones puede drenar toda la acción de una resolución judicial. Deshágase de las preposiciones, y encontrar un verbo fuerte activo para que la oración directa:

Original: En este pasaje es un ejemplo de la utilización de la regla de justicia en la argumentación.
Revisado: Este pasaje es un ejemplo de la argumentación utilizando la regla de la justicia.
1b. Círculo es "" formas. El uso de "está" en una frase que se baja a un comienzo lento, y hace que la oración débil. Vuelva a colocar el mayor número "ser" verbos con verbos de acción que pueda, y cambiar todas las voz pasiva ("es defendida por") a una voz activa ("defiende").

Original: El punto que quiero hacer es que el sueño de peces con los ojos abiertos.
Publicado: el sueño de pescado con los ojos abiertos.

2. Pregunte: "¿Dónde está la acción?" "¿Quién es patear quién?" (Utilizando la terminología propia de Lanham aquí - para ser más precisos, sería "¿Quién patea a quién?"). Si te quedas atascado en una frase pasiva siempre la pregunta: "¿Quién hace qué a quién?" Si utiliza esta fórmula que siempre va a escribir oraciones activas.

Original: Quemar libros es considerado censura por algunas personas.
Revisado: Algunas personas consideran la censura quema de libros.

3. Poner este "patear" la acción en un verbo activo simple.

Original: La teoría de la relatividad no se muestra en este experimento.
Revisado: Este experimento no demuestra la teoría de la relatividad.

4. Inicio rápido - no windups lento. Stick a la acción y evitar la apertura de oraciones con frases como éstas:

Mi opinión es que ....
La cuestión que quiero plantear es que ...
El hecho del asunto es que ...
Ed
Ed
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Post by Saint John Thu Apr 29, 2010 11:27 am

Behshad wrote:
Saint John wrote:
Rule 1.

Thank you !

What time will you be at the venue tomorrow, which is the place Im assuming we're meeting at !? Mexican president on Arizona immigration laws Icon_twisted

I have to pick up Ed from the airport and we should roll into town around 7. He and I are gonna draw straws and see who drinks and who gets to drive. Fucker doesn't know it, but I'm rigging the system. He's driving and I'm drinking. Mexican president on Arizona immigration laws Icon_lol Mexican president on Arizona immigration laws Icon_eek Mexican president on Arizona immigration laws Icon_cheers Mexican president on Arizona immigration laws Drunken_smilie
Saint John
Saint John
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by Behshad Thu Apr 29, 2010 11:37 am

Saint John wrote:
Behshad wrote:
Saint John wrote:
Rule 1.

Thank you !

I have to pick up Ed from the airport and we should roll into town around 7. He and I are gonna draw straws and see who drinks and who gets to drive. Fucker doesn't know it, but I'm rigging the system. He's driving and I'm drinking. Mexican president on Arizona immigration laws Icon_lol Mexican president on Arizona immigration laws Icon_eek Mexican president on Arizona immigration laws Icon_cheers Mexican president on Arizona immigration laws Drunken_smilie

Mexican president on Arizona immigration laws Icon_lol

but seriously what time are you guys arriving? the shows start at 6 I think...
Behshad
Behshad
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Saint John Thu Apr 29, 2010 11:49 am

Behshad wrote:
Saint John wrote:
Behshad wrote:
Saint John wrote:
Rule 1.

Thank you !

Mexican president on Arizona immigration laws Icon_lol

but seriously what time are you guys arriving? the shows start at 6 I think...

I can't see being there before 7. I'll call you tonight when I have a better idea of everything from a logistics standpoint. I'm terrible at remembering things so if you don't hear from me by 7 ring me up.
Saint John
Saint John
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by Behshad Thu Apr 29, 2010 1:52 pm

Mexican president on Arizona immigration laws Icon_biggrin You work tomorrow???
Behshad
Behshad
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Saint John Thu Apr 29, 2010 2:13 pm

Behshad wrote:Mexican president on Arizona immigration laws Icon_biggrin You work tomorrow???

Yes. 6:30-3 just like every day. I'm gonna be tired, thirsty and one cranky motherfucker tomorrow night ... which is the perfect storm for StocktonToMalone. That poor fucker's in trouble. Mexican president on Arizona immigration laws Drunken_smilie
Saint John
Saint John
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by Behshad Thu Apr 29, 2010 2:16 pm

Let me guess, you gonna take a fuckin nap Mexican president on Arizona immigration laws Sleep
Behshad
Behshad
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Styxman Thu Apr 29, 2010 2:26 pm

I thought this topic was about Mexican Immigration policies not the English language that we lazy fucks think every other fucker should speak.

Speak Spanish, that's my 10 cents worth for today

and one more 10 cents worth, you fuckers wouldn't have Railways without the little chinaman.
Styxman
Styxman
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Number of posts : 2131

Back to top Go down

Post by Saint John Thu Apr 29, 2010 2:29 pm

Behshad wrote:Let me guess, you gonna take a fuckin nap Mexican president on Arizona immigration laws Sleep

I don't think you realize how bad Friday traffic is around here ... especially going to fucking Elgin! Mexican president on Arizona immigration laws Icon_mad
Saint John
Saint John
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next