What The Fuck ®
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stupid-ass In-Laws!!!

2 posters

Go down

Stupid-ass In-Laws!!! Empty Stupid-ass In-Laws!!!

Post by GI_Jim Sat Aug 11, 2012 2:30 pm

Thought this might make for an interesting thread. Laughing My Sister-In-Law posts non-stop about how she LOVES President Obama, and is a liberal democrat thru and thru. Yet almost everything she copies and pastes or "Likes" on Facebook is typical republican. She posted last night that she's anti-obortion, pro military, hates big government. Am I missing something here??? Shocked Laughing Laughing Fucking RETARD! Stupid-ass In-Laws!!! 878406
GI_Jim
GI_Jim
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 866
Registration date : 2009-03-02

http://www.myspace.com/jimrykbost

Back to top Go down

Stupid-ass In-Laws!!! Empty Re: Stupid-ass In-Laws!!!

Post by natalie Sun Aug 12, 2012 12:59 am

Well, let's see....my father in law had a stroke and can't speak although his mind is fully intact....my mother in law has alzheimers and calls us 30-40 times a day (NO exageration!)to ask the same questions over and over and over....my brother in law is taking advantage of that by "buying" their belongings for dirt cheap without consulting the rest of the family and lives out of town and refuses to come help with their care....I'll trade you him for your Demopublican sister in law....

natalie
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Number of posts : 1984
Registration date : 2008-06-21

Back to top Go down