What The Fuck ®
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don't mention T-Bone or you'll be deleted!!!

+4
Andrew
Behshad
SherriBerry
GI_Jim
8 posters

Go down

Don't mention T-Bone or you'll be deleted!!! Empty Don't mention T-Bone or you'll be deleted!!!

Post by GI_Jim Thu May 20, 2010 1:20 am

WTH??? Shocked Once again, a thread gets posted and gets deleted. I don't recall who it was, but someone posted a very non-confrontational thread about T-Bone deleting threads, and guess what??? IT GOT DELETED!!! We have some SERIOUS Nazi shit going on Andrew, and if you want to lose more people than what you already have... keep letting this shit go on.

North Korea doesn't censor their shit this close! Shocked
GI_Jim
GI_Jim
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 866
Registration date : 2009-03-02

http://www.myspace.com/jimrykbost

Back to top Go down

Don't mention T-Bone or you'll be deleted!!! Empty Re: Don't mention T-Bone or you'll be deleted!!!

Post by SherriBerry Thu May 20, 2010 5:08 am

If we cannot discuss topics openly within reason, it will kill the forums. I understand being respectful, but there is a fine line between respectful and not being allowed to question/discuss decisions and having posts deleted without good reason. If we wanted a constant ray of sunshine blown up our kilts, we would not be on MR! Don't mention T-Bone or you'll be deleted!!! Icon_wink

SherriBerry
Batboy
Batboy

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2009-11-21

Back to top Go down

Don't mention T-Bone or you'll be deleted!!! Empty Re: Don't mention T-Bone or you'll be deleted!!!

Post by Behshad Thu May 20, 2010 6:33 am

You're lucky he can't delete threads HERE or this thread wouldve been gone by now Laughing
Behshad
Behshad
Admin

Number of posts : 2448
Registration date : 2008-05-17

https://newwtf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thu May 20, 2010 9:29 pm

GI_Jim wrote:WTH??? Shocked Once again, a thread gets posted and gets deleted. I don't recall who it was, but someone posted a very non-confrontational thread about T-Bone deleting threads, and guess what??? IT GOT DELETED!!! We have some SERIOUS Nazi shit going on Andrew, and if you want to lose more people than what you already have... keep letting this shit go on.

When was this? I have dealt with the situation.

Andrew
melodicrock
melodicrock

Number of posts : 355
Registration date : 2008-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by GI_Jim Thu May 20, 2010 11:40 pm

Andrew wrote:
GI_Jim wrote:WTH??? Shocked Once again, a thread gets posted and gets deleted. I don't recall who it was, but someone posted a very non-confrontational thread about T-Bone deleting threads, and guess what??? IT GOT DELETED!!! We have some SERIOUS Nazi shit going on Andrew, and if you want to lose more people than what you already have... keep letting this shit go on.

When was this? I have dealt with the situation.

It was a couple of nights ago. I saw the thread, left for about 20 minutes, came back on and it was gone. I can understand if something is going on that's WAY out of hand, but to me it seems that anything that T-bone disagrees with lately... he just deletes it. I don't have any beef with him (he's always been nice enough to me), but I think he's been having a bad week or something. Did you cut his pay in half Andrew or what? Shocked Laughing
GI_Jim
GI_Jim
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 866
Registration date : 2009-03-02

http://www.myspace.com/jimrykbost

Back to top Go down

Post by Ed Thu May 20, 2010 11:44 pm

Don't mention T-Bone or you'll be deleted!!! Icon_quote
Ed
Ed
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Number of posts : 5243
Registration date : 2008-05-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Ed Thu May 20, 2010 11:46 pm

He's a moderator anyway not backup admin. Seems like he's on a power trip lately. I was that way on my forum, but I made that perfectly clear at least. Don't mention T-Bone or you'll be deleted!!! Icon_lol
Ed
Ed
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Number of posts : 5243

Back to top Go down

Post by Saint John Fri May 21, 2010 8:32 am

You guys are taking this far too seriously. Just go about your business and if he deletes a a few threads or posts PM a few "Your mama" jokes to him. Don't mention T-Bone or you'll be deleted!!! Icon_lol Seriosusly, though, lighten up.

Personally, I think the problem is the top forum. Remove it and let the Journey forum rule the roost once again. The place became slower, much more difficult to manange and a lot less interesting immediately after the top forum was implemented. Oh yeah ... and let Ed back.
Saint John
Saint John
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Number of posts : 2075
Registration date : 2008-05-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Behshad Fri May 21, 2010 10:00 am

Im sure Andrew will disagree with you on all counts , Saint John Don't mention T-Bone or you'll be deleted!!! 50667
Behshad
Behshad
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Saint John Fri May 21, 2010 10:10 am

Behshad wrote:Im sure Andrew will disagree with you on all counts , Saint John Don't mention T-Bone or you'll be deleted!!! 50667

And that's ok. Hey, T-Bone once accused me of what I don't even know when I logged in from a friend's house. Promptly got a PM saying "A ha!!! Busted you. (something silly like that)." I promptly told him to lick my ass and balls, that he could go fuck himself and that he should go light himself on fire and jump rope. He apologized, said he was joking and we moved on. Don't mention T-Bone or you'll be deleted!!! Icon_lol Don't mention T-Bone or you'll be deleted!!! Icon_cool
Saint John
Saint John
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Number of posts : 2075

Back to top Go down

Post by Behshad Fri May 21, 2010 10:14 am

Saint John wrote:
Behshad wrote:Im sure Andrew will disagree with you on all counts , Saint John Don't mention T-Bone or you'll be deleted!!! 50667

And that's ok. Hey, T-Bone once accused me of what I don't even know when I logged in from a friend's house. Promptly got a PM saying "A ha!!! Busted you. (something silly like that)." I promptly told him to lick my ass and balls, that he could go fuck himself and that he should go light himself on fire and jump rope. He apologized, said he was joking and we moved on. Don't mention T-Bone or you'll be deleted!!! Icon_lol Don't mention T-Bone or you'll be deleted!!! Icon_cool

I dont know Tbone well enough to pass any judgements on him as a person.
But he is a poor moderator, cause he is on a powertrip and wants to delete things he personally doesnt agree with.
Its obvious that Andrew is busy these days trying to recover from the MRFII financial setback, so he has given Tbone some duties that Tbone is misusing...
Behshad
Behshad
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Frank Fri May 21, 2010 10:13 pm

Ed wrote:Seems like he's on a power trip lately.

Lately?
Frank
Frank
Frank Talk
Frank Talk

Number of posts : 483

Back to top Go down

Post by Behshad Fri May 21, 2010 10:15 pm

Welcome back Frankie. Smile
Behshad
Behshad
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Frank Fri May 21, 2010 10:22 pm

Saint John wrote:You guys are taking this far too seriously. Just go about your business and if he deletes a a few threads or posts PM a few "Your mama" jokes to him. Don't mention T-Bone or you'll be deleted!!! Icon_lol Seriosusly, though, lighten up.

Personally, I think the problem is the top forum. Remove it and let the Journey forum rule the roost once again. The place became slower, much more difficult to manange and a lot less interesting immediately after the top forum was implemented. Oh yeah ... and let Ed back.

I think the Top Forum is great. The more you let the world revolve around Journey, the more the various factions become self-indulgent and all-important. It's the perryheads vs the wigglers vs the assassins vs the race-baiters.....it gets old fast...really fucking fast.

The *problem* is that the Top Forum is such a step in the right direction and would have been when Ed was still there.......because it would have taken the focus OFF of Journey....and problems in Journey wouldn't have been the catalyst of that forum's demise ....

Too much selective moderation ruins a forum. no-truer words spoke from a man that has killed no fewer than 3 forums. I'm a pro at this. I know what im talking about....

Take the influx of race-baiters out of the equation, and T-bone is left pulling his pud arguing with skeletor.....
Frank
Frank
Frank Talk
Frank Talk

Back to top Go down

Post by Frank Fri May 21, 2010 10:22 pm

Thanks B....Sorry I missed you in Chi-town. I'll catch ya next time!
Frank
Frank
Frank Talk
Frank Talk

Back to top Go down

Post by Behshad Fri May 21, 2010 10:57 pm

Frank wrote:Thanks B....Sorry I missed you in Chi-town. I'll catch ya next time!

you better believe it bud. We have to get hammered together some day soon Smile
Behshad
Behshad
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by larry Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:18 am

t- bone is a super cool dude..
larry
larry
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Number of posts : 351

Back to top Go down

Post by Frank Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:48 pm

he's a super douche...
Frank
Frank
Frank Talk
Frank Talk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down