What The Fuck ®
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey Ed, you didn't mention............

+4
Moon Beam
SilverBlack
Ed
Deb
8 posters

Go down

Hey Ed, you didn't mention............ Empty Hey Ed, you didn't mention............

Post by Deb Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:32 pm

.......your cameo in Adam Lamberts new video?! Hey Ed, you didn't mention............ Icon_eek 00:25 mark. Dude looks like you.

Hey Ed, you didn't mention............ Icon_lol So sue me, I dig a few of his songs....

Last edited by Deb on Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:49 pm; edited 2 times in total
Deb
Deb
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 901
Registration date : 2008-05-23

Back to top Go down

Hey Ed, you didn't mention............ Empty Re: Hey Ed, you didn't mention............

Post by Ed Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:36 pm

Deb you are killing me. Hey Ed, you didn't mention............ Icon_lol
Ed
Ed
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Number of posts : 5243
Registration date : 2008-05-26

Back to top Go down

Hey Ed, you didn't mention............ Empty Re: Hey Ed, you didn't mention............

Post by SilverBlack Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:23 pm

Apparently this video contains content from Vevo who have decided to block it in my country. Who the fuck are Vevo? I'd like an address please, so I can thank them for sparing Australia the horror.

Wink
SilverBlack
SilverBlack
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Number of posts : 375
Registration date : 2009-02-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Moon Beam Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:18 am

Deb wrote:Dude looks like you.

Yes kinda like when Garth Brooks did that dark side thing, the gloomy AR. Hey Ed, you didn't mention............ Icon_lol
Moon Beam
Moon Beam
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 805
Registration date : 2008-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Saint John Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:24 am

Moon Beam wrote:the gloomy AR.

You mean there's also a sunny one??? Hey Ed, you didn't mention............ Icon_scratch Hey Ed, you didn't mention............ Icon_cheers
Saint John
Saint John
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Number of posts : 2075

Back to top Go down

Post by Tracie Mon Jan 25, 2010 12:05 pm

Well that video beats the hell out of the awards show (VMA??) performance that totally sucked. He can freakin sing, I wish he would just sing more. The drama is pretty cool to a degree, but I think that it takes away from his singing abilities.

Thanks for the share Deb Hey Ed, you didn't mention............ Icon_biggrin
Tracie
Tracie
Batboy
Batboy

Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2008-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynn Mon Jan 25, 2010 12:18 pm

The problem with him is that he started the drama stuff too soon. Too in your face right away. He needed to prove himself vocally first, which is easy for him. And then do what he wanted with the other stuff. I mean look at Madonna...Lady Gaga... they've all done over the top things for shock value. But its' different for an Idol winner I think. It's mainstream america watching. Not just teenagers. I think with his talent, he'll do just fine though.
Lynn
Lynn
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Number of posts : 1248

Back to top Go down

Post by Behshad Mon Jan 25, 2010 12:20 pm

Lynn wrote:The problem with him is that he started the drama stuff too soon. Too in your face right away. He needed to prove himself vocally first, which is easy for him. And then do what he wanted with the other stuff. I mean look at Madonna...Lady Gaga... they've all done over the top things for shock value. But its' different for an Idol winner I think. It's mainstream america watching. Not just teenagers. I think with his talent, he'll do just fine though.

But he is still a respectable member here Hey Ed, you didn't mention............ Icon_study Hey Ed, you didn't mention............ Icon_rabbit
Behshad
Behshad
Admin

Number of posts : 2448
Registration date : 2008-05-17

https://newwtf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynn Mon Jan 25, 2010 12:22 pm

Behshad wrote:
Lynn wrote:The problem with him is that he started the drama stuff too soon. Too in your face right away. He needed to prove himself vocally first, which is easy for him. And then do what he wanted with the other stuff. I mean look at Madonna...Lady Gaga... they've all done over the top things for shock value. But its' different for an Idol winner I think. It's mainstream america watching. Not just teenagers. I think with his talent, he'll do just fine though.

But he is still a respectable member here Hey Ed, you didn't mention............ Icon_study Hey Ed, you didn't mention............ Icon_rabbit

Hey Ed, you didn't mention............ Icon_razz Hey Ed, you didn't mention............ Icon_lol
Lynn
Lynn
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by Behshad Mon Jan 25, 2010 12:24 pm

I'd like to see Ed prove himself vocally first Hey Ed, you didn't mention............ 50667
Behshad
Behshad
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynn Mon Jan 25, 2010 12:26 pm

Behshad wrote:I'd like to see Ed prove himself vocally first Hey Ed, you didn't mention............ 50667

I'm pretty sure he's shared his karaoke in the past.... maybe he'll post it just for you Hey Ed, you didn't mention............ Icon_razz Hey Ed, you didn't mention............ Icon_lol
Lynn
Lynn
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ed Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:46 pm

Lynn wrote:
Behshad wrote:I'd like to see Ed prove himself vocally first Hey Ed, you didn't mention............ 50667

I'm pretty sure he's shared his karaoke in the past.... maybe he'll post it just for you Hey Ed, you didn't mention............ Icon_razz Hey Ed, you didn't mention............ Icon_lol

I'm not that bad a singer. Not that good either, but passable.
Ed
Ed
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Post by Behshad Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:53 pm

Ed wrote:
Lynn wrote:

Upload something and let us be the judge Hey Ed, you didn't mention............ 50667
Behshad
Behshad
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ed Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:55 pm

Behshad wrote:
Ed wrote:
Lynn wrote:

Upload something and let us be the judge Hey Ed, you didn't mention............ 50667

I have in the past. Even had the balls to post it on MR once. If I get motivated maybe I will try something today.
Ed
Ed
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down