What The Fuck ®
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dan's a BABY BACK BITCH!!!

+4
natalie
Behshad
Andrew
GI_Jim
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Dan's a BABY BACK BITCH!!! Empty Dan's a BABY BACK BITCH!!!

Post by GI_Jim Sun Dec 12, 2010 8:24 pm

That's what Melinda says Dan! Laughing That's right, we were talking shit about you tonight. Laughing I posted this in Melodic Rock earlier, but it was deleted. I guess It was too self-appreciating again! Why did I think it might be a fun thread... What the hell was I thinking? Rolling Eyes
GI_Jim
GI_Jim
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 866
Registration date : 2009-03-02

http://www.myspace.com/jimrykbost

Back to top Go down

Dan's a BABY BACK BITCH!!! Empty Re: Dan's a BABY BACK BITCH!!!

Post by Andrew Sun Dec 12, 2010 8:35 pm

More suitable for here Jim. Thanks for understanding.

Andrew
melodicrock
melodicrock

Number of posts : 355
Registration date : 2008-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Behshad Sun Dec 12, 2010 8:55 pm

Andrew wrote:More suitable for here Jim. Thanks for understanding.

But of course Mr PartyPooper Pooperson

Dan's a BABY BACK BITCH!!! 292711
Behshad
Behshad
Admin

Number of posts : 2448
Registration date : 2008-05-17

https://newwtf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by GI_Jim Sun Dec 12, 2010 9:45 pm

Ok, so I guess I should have said "Hey Dapper Dan"? Really don't get the rules of engagement over there Andrew. I see posts about digestive systems, bullies, Suicide watches, etc...

After reading this..Say Behshad, have you had a cock in your ass lately?

I just blurted out a laugh that sent dried boogars out of my nose.
, I can see how my thread would offend you! Neutral
GI_Jim
GI_Jim
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Behshad Sun Dec 12, 2010 9:48 pm

GI_Jim wrote:Ok, so I guess I should have said "Hey Dapper Dan"? Really don't get the rules of engagement over there Andrew. I see posts about digestive systems, bullies, Suicide watches, etc...

Ok , now your threads here are gonna get deleted too Laughing Wink
Behshad
Behshad
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GI_Jim Sun Dec 12, 2010 9:53 pm

Behshad wrote:
GI_Jim wrote:Ok, so I guess I should have said "Hey Dapper Dan"? Really don't get the rules of engagement over there Andrew. I see posts about digestive systems, bullies, Suicide watches, etc...

Ok , now your threads here are gonna get deleted too Laughing Wink

Fuck it! I wouldn't be surprised! Laughing
GI_Jim
GI_Jim
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by natalie Sun Dec 12, 2010 11:10 pm

It's no secret that I've always thought there was a double standard on MR...having said that, I'm with Andrew on this one. (Sorry, Jimbo) Your thread seemed to be more of an "inside joke" and something that is between you and Dan-something more suited for a PM. Some of the other threads you mentioned are actually subjects that many people would have an interest in.

natalie
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Number of posts : 1984
Registration date : 2008-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Styxman Mon Dec 13, 2010 8:45 am

Fuckin' trouble maker Shocked
Styxman
Styxman
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Number of posts : 2131

Back to top Go down

Post by GI_Jim Mon Dec 13, 2010 9:46 am

natalie wrote:It's no secret that I've always thought there was a double standard on MR...having said that, I'm with Andrew on this one. (Sorry, Jimbo) Your thread seemed to be more of an "inside joke" and something that is between you and Dan-something more suited for a PM. Some of the other threads you mentioned are actually subjects that many people would have an interest in.

I can see that. I was actually looking at starting a "Let's all fuck with Dan" thread. I should have worded it a little different. I still don't see why it was deleted. He could have asked me to re-word it or something. That's fine though. Dan's a BABY BACK BITCH!!! 768260
GI_Jim
GI_Jim
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Behshad Mon Dec 13, 2010 7:19 pm

GI_Jim wrote:
natalie wrote:It's no secret that I've always thought there was a double standard on MR...having said that, I'm with Andrew on this one. (Sorry, Jimbo) Your thread seemed to be more of an "inside joke" and something that is between you and Dan-something more suited for a PM. Some of the other threads you mentioned are actually subjects that many people would have an interest in.

I can see that. I was actually looking at starting a "Let's all fuck with Dan" thread. I should have worded it a little different. I still don't see why it was deleted. He could have asked me to re-word it or something. That's fine though. Dan's a BABY BACK BITCH!!! 768260
Dan's a BABY BACK BITCH!!! 43473
Behshad
Behshad
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GI_Jim Mon Dec 13, 2010 7:40 pm

Behshad wrote:
GI_Jim wrote:

Dan's a BABY BACK BITCH!!! 43473

study
GI_Jim
GI_Jim
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by natalie Mon Dec 13, 2010 9:47 pm

GI_Jim wrote:

In that case you should have been one of the choices in the "MR's biggest bully" poll.
Dan's a BABY BACK BITCH!!! 488270 Dan's a BABY BACK BITCH!!! 140587

natalie
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Number of posts : 1984

Back to top Go down

Post by GI_Jim Mon Dec 13, 2010 10:30 pm

Lol! Very Happy
GI_Jim
GI_Jim
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Tue Dec 14, 2010 12:44 am

Why is everything so hard with you Jim? It was not offensive, it was just a PM posted as a topic. Better kept between you and SJ.

Andrew
melodicrock
melodicrock

Back to top Go down

Post by yulog Tue Dec 14, 2010 4:55 am

Jim, Drew deletes a lot of stuff you probably don't see, its not like he's only picking on you.......Its just that you don't take a hint Laughing ........ I posted an actual picture of SJ and Behshad after they returned from an auction the other day , i don't think it lasted ,4 hours i just figured wombat deleted it because it was too artsy.......no biggie.......Serenity now!!! lol!

yulog
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Number of posts : 407
Registration date : 2008-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Tue Dec 14, 2010 7:30 am

Very artsy Yulog, bu deleted as thelady in question is no longer a member of the forum.

Andrew
melodicrock
melodicrock

Back to top Go down

Post by Behshad Tue Dec 14, 2010 7:44 am

Andrew wrote:Very artsy Yulog, bu deleted as thelady in question is no longer a member of the forum.

You banned Dan ?! Laughing Dan's a BABY BACK BITCH!!! 50667
Behshad
Behshad
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynn Tue Dec 14, 2010 9:38 am

yulog wrote:Jim, Drew deletes a lot of stuff you probably don't see, its not like he's only picking on you.......Its just that you don't take a hint Laughing ........ I posted an actual picture of SJ and Behshad after they returned from an auction the other day , i don't think it lasted ,4 hours i just figured wombat deleted it because it was too artsy.......no biggie.......Serenity now!!! lol!

I saw it at 5am and laughed, but then it was gone by about 7am Laughing Laughing
Lynn
Lynn
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Number of posts : 1248
Registration date : 2008-05-23

Back to top Go down

Post by GI_Jim Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:03 am

Andrew wrote:

Why is everything so hard with you Jim? It was not offensive, it was just a PM posted as a topic. Better kept between you and SJ.

Point taken, but is it any more of a PM than Jeremey's thread asking him if he's attending one of his shows? Just trying to figure this out. scratch
GI_Jim
GI_Jim
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Saint John Tue Dec 14, 2010 12:12 pm

Fuck all of you! Dan's a BABY BACK BITCH!!! 530850 Yulog, please re-post the picture you're talking about! Sounds funny. Jim, tell Melinda that I said hello! Wonderful lady! I'm hoping that my girlfriend and I can make a trip down to see you guys this summer! Smile
Saint John
Saint John
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Number of posts : 2075

Back to top Go down

Post by Styxman Tue Dec 14, 2010 12:21 pm

If you ask me every post by Jeremey should be wiped Very Happy

So I get a 'fuck all of you' for doing fuck all...thanks Dan!

Oh, and for the record can those individuals who use this as a MR dumping ground please refrain from doing this. WTF does have a life of its own outside that fuckin' place.
Styxman
Styxman
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Number of posts : 2131

Back to top Go down

Post by yulog Tue Dec 14, 2010 4:05 pm

Andrew wrote:Very artsy Yulog, bu deleted as thelady in question is no longer a member of the forum.

I'm just trying to figure out something ...The Lady? in question Laughing

yulog
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by yulog Tue Dec 14, 2010 4:38 pm

Saint John wrote:Fuck all of you! Dan's a BABY BACK BITCH!!! 530850 Yulog, please re-post the picture you're talking about! Sounds funny. Jim, tell Melinda that I said hello! Wonderful lady! I'm hoping that my girlfriend and I can make a trip down to see you guys this summer! Smile

Dan, i actually made 2 different ones the other day can't remember which one i put up so here is both, but before i do , i must inform you that there is a good chance that a photo of you and Behshad will probably end up in a photobucket account and sit there for 3-4 yrs. please do not come back here in 2014 and start crying about said photo...thank you Dan's a BABY BACK BITCH!!! Smiley1501

Dan's a BABY BACK BITCH!!! Beshadandstjohnwithportrait-1

Here's Behshad and St john after attending a local auction. Look they got a shot with their most recent aquisition(look how happy B is and St john not so much as he was really hoping to meet the artist)

And here is a pic in the same watering hole of these to wild and crazy guys wearing their favorite t-shirts in support of their favorite artist

Dan's a BABY BACK BITCH!!! Phylisst-shirtfix

Little did these 2 know that on the other side of the room in the "stuffy ,my shit doesn't stink area of the bar" the artist waits in disquise in hopes that he will be able to take back his copyrighted portrait from these two holigans!!!

Dan's a BABY BACK BITCH!!! Tvlteddyroosevelt

yulog
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by Saint John Tue Dec 14, 2010 5:25 pm

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing : Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Saint John
Saint John
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Number of posts : 2075

Back to top Go down

Post by Behshad Tue Dec 14, 2010 5:36 pm

Very Happy Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Dan, ! I cut your laughs in half cause it was freezing your posts!

Laughing
Behshad
Behshad
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next