What The Fuck ®
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paying for baby pics.

5 posters

Go down

Paying for baby pics. Empty Paying for baby pics.

Post by Kate Mon Jul 14, 2008 11:23 pm

It was released that the Brangelina twins will fetch the couple $11.6 million. They claim it will go to charity (big hearted saps). Sounds wonderful right? The fact is they get to claim it on their taxes. Bottom line, money in their pocket.

JLo and the gay looking fella she is married to (you can bet they are pissed about the above) only scooped $6.1 mil for the "bundles of joy". Their's is pure profit, they will make no donation to charity.

Jamie Lynn Spears, the epitome of teens everywhere Rolling Eyes got $2.1 mil for little Maddie, yep pocket change.

Christina Aguailleuysead (however you spell her name) only got $4.1 mil for her baby's pic. She did however fire her PR man over the issue when she found out the Larry Birkhead fetched $4.7 for the first "official" pics of DaniLynn. Again, pure profit.

Does anyone else have a problem with this? Putting money in your pocket by selling the head of your child? Personally, it disgusts me.
Kate
Kate
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Number of posts : 2055
Registration date : 2008-05-23

Back to top Go down

Paying for baby pics. Empty Re: Paying for baby pics.

Post by ocnurse Tue Jul 15, 2008 10:33 pm

unfortunately, we the people, are the ones responsible for driving such "profits". yea, it is ugly. but they wouldn't make the money if people wouldn't spend the money to buy the shit. No
ocnurse
ocnurse
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Number of posts : 142
Registration date : 2008-06-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Deb Tue Jul 15, 2008 11:30 pm

ocnurse wrote:unfortunately, we the people, are the ones responsible for driving such "profits". yea, it is ugly. but they wouldn't make the money if people wouldn't spend the money to buy the shit. No

Very true, and I've been just as guilty of buying the mags every now and then too. No
Deb
Deb
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 901
Registration date : 2008-05-23

Back to top Go down

Post by natalie Wed Jul 16, 2008 12:26 am

I used to but now it just pisses me off!! The general public read People magazine like it's the Bible or something. Now half of the pregnant women in America think they need to have a c-section because it's the "IN" thing to do and Christina Agulera says that she had a c-section to preserve her bladder function so now all these little diva's think that a c-section will protect the pelvic floor-BUNK I tell you BUNK!!!!!!

OH no, I'm gonna shut up now before I really get on a tirade!

natalie
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Number of posts : 1984
Registration date : 2008-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post by cat Wed Jul 16, 2008 8:59 am

natalie wrote:I used to but now it just pisses me off!! The general public read People magazine like it's the Bible or something. Now half of the pregnant women in America think they need to have a c-section because it's the "IN" thing to do and Christina Agulera says that she had a c-section to preserve her bladder function so now all these little diva's think that a c-section will protect the pelvic floor-BUNK I tell you BUNK!!!!!!

c'mon little one ....... come out of your shell!!!!

and personally, I think a tirade is in order on this issue.

I don't care who reads the crap, we need to let the pubs and the "stars" knowl

And the use of the word "star" used to mean something - Jaimi Lynn Spears?!?!?!?!?! Puhleeze!!!!

My cat is more of a star - actually more of a diva. I have no idea where she learned such attitude.

Anyway, tirade on.

Cat
cat
cat
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Number of posts : 1598
Registration date : 2008-05-24

Back to top Go down

Post by natalie Wed Jul 16, 2008 9:58 pm

cat wrote:
natalie wrote:I used to but now it just pisses me off!! The general public read People magazine like it's the Bible or something. Now half of the pregnant women in America think they need to have a c-section because it's the "IN" thing to do and Christina Agulera says that she had a c-section to preserve her bladder function so now all these little diva's think that a c-section will protect the pelvic floor-BUNK I tell you BUNK!!!!!!

c'mon little one ....... come out of your shell!!!!

and personally, I think a tirade is in order on this issue.

I don't care who reads the crap, we need to let the pubs and the "stars" knowl

And the use of the word "star" used to mean something - Jaimi Lynn Spears?!?!?!?!?! Puhleeze!!!!

My cat is more of a star - actually more of a diva. I have no idea where she learned such attitude.

Anyway, tirade on.

Cat
I agree. What is with the American public that this is where they get their info regarding healthcare???? It's crazy!!!! People Magazine is no substitute for a good healthcare provider. Yet, patients are now telling their providers how to treat them based on what is "in" and when providers try to educate the patients they get upset and switch to a provider that will give them what they want instead of informing them so they can make the best decision possible. The result is that in order to make a living, medicine is a business like any other business and you have to make the customer happy!!

FRUSTRATING!

natalie
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Number of posts : 1984
Registration date : 2008-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post by cat Thu Jul 17, 2008 9:32 am

All of the entertainment pubs are mere mind bites ---- only takes 20 seconds of brain power to absorb.

Of course, the average attention span is 13 seconds. Really.

What happened? In-breeding?

Cat
cat
cat
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Number of posts : 1598
Registration date : 2008-05-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down