What The Fuck ®
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Good OLD Phyl...

+12
natalie
Kate
Moon Beam
Deb
Styxman
Saint John
GI_Jim
cat
yulog
Andrew
Behshad
Ed
16 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Good OLD Phyl... - Page 5 Empty Re: Good OLD Phyl...

Post by blueskies Mon Feb 06, 2012 6:14 pm

Andrew wrote:Thanks Gid. I love a good debate...

But the ONLY reason anyone would get a comment removed is a complete lack of self control or general immaturity. There is no reason for anyone not to be able to control themselves and use a little courtesy.

Self control, immaturity and show courtesy? Well if thats the case you will be busy for a long time removing many of your own comments.
blueskies
blueskies
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Number of posts : 364
Registration date : 2008-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Ed Mon Feb 06, 2012 6:19 pm

This is classic stuff!
Ed
Ed
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Number of posts : 5243
Registration date : 2008-05-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Behshad Mon Feb 06, 2012 6:21 pm

Ed wrote:This is classic stuff!

This will be great to archive in BattleField section, right next to her classic stuff vs Larry Smile Laughing
Behshad
Behshad
Admin

Number of posts : 2448
Registration date : 2008-05-17

https://newwtf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Mon Feb 06, 2012 6:31 pm

I don't have time to post. I'm busy not figuring out how to not run a business....I'm looking at holding MRF3 in Blueskies, Bumfuck...
Line-up of 37 bands that collectively haven't sold as much as Eclipse has.
And I'm going to do an art show on the side, as that seems like a great business move.
Details asap.

Andrew
melodicrock
melodicrock

Number of posts : 355

Back to top Go down

Post by Ed Mon Feb 06, 2012 6:33 pm

Andrew wrote:I don't have time to post. I'm busy not figuring out how to not run a business....I'm looking at holding MRF3 in Blueskies, Bumfuck...
And I'm going to do an art show on the side, as that seems like a great business move.
Details asap.

WOW! Love seeing the Wombat fire a scud! Very Happy
Ed
Ed
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Number of posts : 5243
Registration date : 2008-05-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Behshad Mon Feb 06, 2012 6:35 pm

Andrew wrote:I don't have time to post. I'm busy not figuring out how to not run a business....I'm looking at holding MRF3 in Blueskies, Bumfuck...
Details asap.

Good OLD Phyl... - Page 5 959685
Behshad
Behshad
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Saint John Mon Feb 06, 2012 6:51 pm

blueskies wrote:
Saint John wrote:
blueskies wrote:
Saint John wrote:Lukather is a whiny pussy.

No, he is not and he is absolutely right in what he said.

Listen, complaining about things on the internet is akin to lighting yourself on fucking fire and complaining that it's hot. Steve Lukather is a stupid motherfucker for doing what he did. It's indisputable, really. He's going to face exponentially more bullshit now, and it's his own fault. Whether it's "right" or not is really a non-issue. Grow some thicker skin, keep your blower shut and play the fucking guitar. This guy seems to be running a close second to Neal Schon in saying stupid shit. Both guys need to learn to do what they do best ... and that's not offering up opinions.

Now I'm regretting encouraging you to marry your girlfriend. I don't think you should until you figure out who you really are. You are one way off the internet and another on the internet. Thats a split personality, dude, and is weird. I don't think you know who you really are inside and what you really think about anything because I figure your two personas must get pretty mixed up sometimes and overlap.

I'm not sure where your hostility is coming from. You're just not seeing the facts. Steve Lukather has set himself up for far more bullshit. He has emboldened his critics and trolls by acknowledging them. That is neither smart nor in his best interest. You think his comments were true, and they were. No one is disputing that. What IS being disputed is his insane demand that people show internet etiquette. Ain't happening, and he needs to realize and accept that. Until he does, he will continue to have shit hurled his way. Acknowledging that the comments of the trolls bother him was probably the WORST thing he could have done. But you just don't seem to be seeing that.

I wasn't rude OR insulting to you. Yet you felt the need to accuse me of having a split personality, not someone that another should marry and someone with issues in confidence. I'm going to show what you do when someone makes silly assumptions. That is, I'm ok with your opinions, as I know what's true and what's not. Thanks for the giggle, though. Smile
Saint John
Saint John
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Number of posts : 2075
Registration date : 2008-05-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynn Mon Feb 06, 2012 6:59 pm

So she doubles as a couples counselor too? Laughing or just a marriage expert? study
Lynn
Lynn
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Number of posts : 1248

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Mon Feb 06, 2012 7:07 pm

Lynn wrote:So she doubles as a couples counselor too? Laughing or just a marriage expert? study

And a financial advisor/business expert/concert promoter/moral guidance advisor/spilt personality disorder tracker/message board admin police & Sanctimonious overblown use of hyperbole text generating advocate.

Andrew
melodicrock
melodicrock

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynn Mon Feb 06, 2012 7:12 pm

Andrew wrote:
Lynn wrote:So she doubles as a couples counselor too? Laughing or just a marriage expert? study

And a financial advisor/business expert/concert promoter/moral guidance advisor/spilt personality disorder tracker/message board admin police & Sanctimonious overblown use of hyperbole text generating advocate.
Laughing
You forgot lawyer! I seem to remember legal advice concerning some tampered art of hers? Laughing
Lynn
Lynn
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Number of posts : 1248

Back to top Go down

Post by natalie Mon Feb 06, 2012 9:00 pm

Lynn wrote:
Andrew wrote:

Laughing
You forgot lawyer! I seem to remember legal advice concerning some tampered art of hers? Laughing
...and psychotherapist-remember, she used Andrew's message board to talk someone out of suicide as well???

natalie
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Number of posts : 1984
Registration date : 2008-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Mon Feb 06, 2012 9:22 pm

Fuck, what a talent. We are all blessed...

Andrew
melodicrock
melodicrock

Back to top Go down

Post by natalie Mon Feb 06, 2012 9:23 pm

blueskies wrote:Blow that smoke up someone else, Behshad, because it won't fly with anyone who has frequently read MR over the last several years. At least not with the sane folks who aren't playing games on there or here, unlike you. You tried your best to inflame and instigate on MR and you became completely obsessed with me, which is bizarre to say the least. You are a psychological manipulator and how I came to be viewed was more due to your propaganda campaign moreso than anything I ever said and you blew things out of proportion and kept constantly trying to pit people against each other and keep disagreements going between people that would, in most cases, have been dropped and people would have moved on from. (consider revising this sentence if you expect it to make any sense at all) After making attack thread after attack thread and messing with my artwork which is my intellectual property which is for sale therefore my livelyhood livelihood like you did, most people would not buy any of what you have to say. Rolling Eyes (Again please revise to make sense.)
That forum is nothing but peoples people's opinions and instead of kissing up to Andrew I gave him my honest opinion and I'll say it again...
Flying clear from Australia to hold one show with bands 99.9% of people have never even heard of in a downturned economy has to be one of the dumbest business decisions I've ever seen. (Maybe with the exception of posting intellectual property on the internet for others to deface, therefore, discouraging others to purchase said intellectual property) To expect that to be a big money maker was dense. Now he may not have liked to hear it but he would have been better off if he had listened to some constructive criticism instead of being a bullheaded know-it-all. It's obvious he doesn't know everything (not everyone can be as smart as you, Phyllis) and doesn't always know what the best thing to do is. No one knows everything and wiser people will be open to advice...even if they don't end up going with the advice the wisest business people will be open to listening to opinion, constructive criticism and suggestions. (Did you plan to sound like an idiot with this paragraph? If so you are right on.)
By the way, I came in here to try to resolve, forgive and move forward. Forgiveness doesn't mean excusing your past behavior, by the way, so it's not for you...it a spiritual thing for me to do that you probably wouldn't understand, But but I did not plan on staying here and become becoming best buds with you. I fully realize that you and Dan just play troll games so I have stayed long enough for my own reasons and to say what I wanted to say to Andrew. I will not be staying to attract traffic to your troll hole for you. Also, if I did have the ability to attract any traffic you, Dan and Andrew are delusional if you think that everyone reading just flock flocks to read y'all's insults towards me and that they think you are funny. You and Dan are not funny on these forums at all and never have been funny. If anyone thinks your mean spirited and often depraved shtick is humerous they need to spend some time reflecting on why they do because if people do think bully's bullies are funny and they get a laugh at someone being mistreated or they get their jollys jollies at from anyone elses else's misfortunes then it shows they have inner insecuritys insecurities about themselves they need to address. Anyone that is secure, confident and comfortable in their own skin do does not have to feel better about themselves only by stepping on the backs of others and delude themselves that they are better than that person. The secure and confident don't have to knock other people down and they don't get off on gossip or anyone elses else's misfortunes and they are not threatened by others' opinions either to where they would feel the need to try to ridicule anyone and be overly defensive. Idea (Please refrain from jibberish)

I have no desire to rehash and rehash and rehash anything further with you , especially when you aren't honest with anyone..not even with yourself, so our conversation has ended. Get over me, dude, and move on with your life and just accept the fact that not everyone is going to like you...it's that way for everyone.

Yeah, Andrew and Behshad listen to her, you could learn something. Twisted Evil I'm not sure exactly what because I can't really make heads or tails of most of what she says but she seems to be very passionate about how intelligent she is.

natalie
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Mon Feb 06, 2012 9:41 pm

Staggering that so many people can be so wrong, yet one person is always right. We must bow down.

Andrew
melodicrock
melodicrock

Back to top Go down

Post by Moon Beam Tue Feb 07, 2012 10:19 am

My two coppers worth is that there's more to read around here.
Good going folks! Smile
Moon Beam
Moon Beam
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 805
Registration date : 2008-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Saint John Tue Feb 07, 2012 11:06 am

Moon Beam wrote:My two coppers worth is that there's more to read around here.
Good going folks! Smile

Way to contribute, Moonshine. Laughing Good OLD Phyl... - Page 5 47142 Razz
Saint John
Saint John
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by Behshad Tue Feb 07, 2012 11:18 am

Moon Beam wrote:
Saint John wrote:
Good going folks! Smile

I shall slap you silly, Sir Smart Say So. Just funnin' with ya , good fella !

cheers
Behshad
Behshad
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Saint John Tue Feb 07, 2012 11:30 am

Behshad wrote:
Moon Beam wrote:
Saint John wrote:
Good going folks! Smile

I shall slap you silly, Sir Smart Say So. Just funnin' with ya , good fella !

cheers

That was a great Moonraker impersonation! Shocked Suspect bom
Saint John
Saint John
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by Moon Beam Tue Feb 07, 2012 12:16 pm

Go back to the foul fling feud you fools! Laughing ....I kid.
Moon Beam
Moon Beam
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 805
Registration date : 2008-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post by DP Wed Feb 08, 2012 11:51 pm

natalie wrote:
blueskies wrote:Blow that smoke up someone else, Behshad, because it won't fly with anyone who has frequently read MR over the last several years. At least not with the sane folks who aren't playing games on there or here, unlike you. You tried your best to inflame and instigate on MR and you became completely obsessed with me, which is bizarre to say the least. You are a psychological manipulator and how I came to be viewed was more due to your propaganda campaign moreso than anything I ever said and you blew things out of proportion and kept constantly trying to pit people against each other and keep disagreements going between people that would, in most cases, have been dropped and people would have moved on from. (consider revising this sentence if you expect it to make any sense at all) After making attack thread after attack thread and messing with my artwork which is my intellectual property which is for sale therefore my livelyhood livelihood like you did, most people would not buy any of what you have to say. Rolling Eyes (Again please revise to make sense.)
That forum is nothing but peoples people's opinions and instead of kissing up to Andrew I gave him my honest opinion and I'll say it again...
Flying clear from Australia to hold one show with bands 99.9% of people have never even heard of in a downturned economy has to be one of the dumbest business decisions I've ever seen. (Maybe with the exception of posting intellectual property on the internet for others to deface, therefore, discouraging others to purchase said intellectual property) To expect that to be a big money maker was dense. Now he may not have liked to hear it but he would have been better off if he had listened to some constructive criticism instead of being a bullheaded know-it-all. It's obvious he doesn't know everything (not everyone can be as smart as you, Phyllis) and doesn't always know what the best thing to do is. No one knows everything and wiser people will be open to advice...even if they don't end up going with the advice the wisest business people will be open to listening to opinion, constructive criticism and suggestions. (Did you plan to sound like an idiot with this paragraph? If so you are right on.)
By the way, I came in here to try to resolve, forgive and move forward. Forgiveness doesn't mean excusing your past behavior, by the way, so it's not for you...it a spiritual thing for me to do that you probably wouldn't understand, But but I did not plan on staying here and become becoming best buds with you. I fully realize that you and Dan just play troll games so I have stayed long enough for my own reasons and to say what I wanted to say to Andrew. I will not be staying to attract traffic to your troll hole for you. Also, if I did have the ability to attract any traffic you, Dan and Andrew are delusional if you think that everyone reading just flock flocks to read y'all's insults towards me and that they think you are funny. You and Dan are not funny on these forums at all and never have been funny. If anyone thinks your mean spirited and often depraved shtick is humerous they need to spend some time reflecting on why they do because if people do think bully's bullies are funny and they get a laugh at someone being mistreated or they get their jollys jollies at from anyone elses else's misfortunes then it shows they have inner insecuritys insecurities about themselves they need to address. Anyone that is secure, confident and comfortable in their own skin do does not have to feel better about themselves only by stepping on the backs of others and delude themselves that they are better than that person. The secure and confident don't have to knock other people down and they don't get off on gossip or anyone elses else's misfortunes and they are not threatened by others' opinions either to where they would feel the need to try to ridicule anyone and be overly defensive. Idea (Please refrain from jibberish)

I have no desire to rehash and rehash and rehash anything further with you , especially when you aren't honest with anyone..not even with yourself, so our conversation has ended. Get over me, dude, and move on with your life and just accept the fact that not everyone is going to like you...it's that way for everyone.

Yeah, Andrew and Behshad listen to her, you could learn something. Twisted Evil I'm not sure exactly what because I can't really make heads or tails of most of what she says but she seems to be very passionate about how intelligent she is.

You forgot one, Nat:

Andrew was trolling to diswade from my honest criticism of his judgement calls

I think she was the inspiration for this...

DP
DP
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Number of posts : 193
Registration date : 2008-08-23

Back to top Go down

Post by natalie Thu Feb 09, 2012 8:12 pm

Thanks, DP. I knew I'd miss some. Laughing

natalie
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by blueskies Fri Feb 10, 2012 11:34 am

Details asap.

Well, I'm not going to bother with any of the rest of the nonsense thats been posted since the last time I was here as people look at typed words and interject their own meanings and emotions into it through their own presumptive, perspective prisms and it all is nothing but nonsense. I do want to point out to you, though, that art can be and has been quite lucrative for some.
This guy in particular recently....
http://abcnews.go.com/Business/facebooks-graffiti-artist-david-choes-life-unchanged-200/story?id=15543816

But, of course you were just trying to insult me with your comments and no, I am not famous at all and am not really known at all and am not a great talent at all...heck, some may not think I have any talent at all for that matter. I haven't done a lot of art for money. The bit of murals and things I have been paid for, andI was paid fairly well. I only did a few things here and there over the years, though and most of what I did, I did for free, not for profit. You are correct that the majority of artists aren't making a lot of money, be they visual artists or musicians....but most keep doing what they do anyway. IF I was doing artwork as just a means to make money it would be unwise from that standpoint...but I don't do it for that reason....I do it because I love to do it and its something I started doing at around 3 yrs old so it's just something thats in me that I'm compelled to do regardless if I make money from it or not. I have no delusions of ever getting rich and famous...I'm not that good ( but then again, I'm not that bad. Can anyone here do better? )

I just uploaded a few examples of paintings and a drawing I did last year so you can see that they will probably never make me much money at all ...and in fact these few I'm showing haven't made me any because I haven't offered them for sale.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/wolfimages/sets/72157629257677719/show/

So, I'm just disagreeing that artwork is not worth doing as a means to make money...it has been for some. You are correct that it would not be wise of me personally to think I will make a great deal from my own artwork, though.....I don't think that way and never have. It's been said before, but I do it for love. Regardless if I make any money from it or not...regardless if I even ever show anyone any of it again or not...I'll still do it because I love to. After all thats been said...I have thought that maybe you just put on the show because of your love for music and might not have expected to make a great deal from it. If so, I can understand and commend you for doing it for the love of it foremost.

Last edited by blueskies on Fri Feb 10, 2012 4:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
blueskies
blueskies
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by blueskies Fri Feb 10, 2012 11:44 am

With that said, I only really dropped in because it seems Behshad had mistakenly uploaded an av onto my profile. Must have been a glitch and he thought he was in his own account....so I put one of my own back up.

Last edited by blueskies on Fri Feb 10, 2012 4:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
blueskies
blueskies
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by natalie Fri Feb 10, 2012 4:21 pm

blueskies wrote:blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blahblah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blahblah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blahblah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blahblah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blahblah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blahblah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blahblah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blahblah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blahblah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blahblah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah
Phyllis, seriously, consider posting Cliff Notes verisions of your thoughts. K, thanks.

natalie
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by blueskies Fri Feb 10, 2012 4:36 pm

Hello, Natalie, I hope you're having a good day today and if not I hope it improves. Namaste

blueskies
blueskies
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next