What The Fuck ®
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This place needs a new title...

+4
blueskies
Saint John
Ed
GI_Jim
8 posters

Go down

This place needs a new title... Empty This place needs a new title...

Post by GI_Jim Mon Feb 13, 2012 8:08 pm

Maybe the insane asylum? This place dishes out more advice than a Dr phil episode and has seen more bullshit than a Texas cattle ranch. Laughing
GI_Jim
GI_Jim
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 866
Registration date : 2009-03-02

http://www.myspace.com/jimrykbost

Back to top Go down

This place needs a new title... Empty Re: This place needs a new title...

Post by Ed Mon Feb 13, 2012 8:26 pm

"The Annex" is already taken! Cool
Ed
Ed
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Number of posts : 5243
Registration date : 2008-05-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Saint John Mon Feb 13, 2012 8:36 pm

This place is the sanest joint around, with really no one here that people haven't met.
Saint John
Saint John
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Number of posts : 2075
Registration date : 2008-05-23

Back to top Go down

Post by blueskies Mon Feb 13, 2012 8:43 pm

GI_Jim wrote:Maybe the insane asylum? This place dishes out more advice than a Dr phil episode and has seen more bullshit than a Texas cattle ranch. Laughing

No, everyone should just go back to checking in once every few months, telling a lame joke and leave again and call it The Dead Zone or my personal fave that I use to refer to it as, The Troll Hole. God forbid anyone talk about anything with any meaning or significance or to clear up misunderstanding and misinformation or put any real thought into any conversation. You guys can just go back to talking about body parts, booze and the most warped things you can find on the net all the time...oh..and I seemed to garner a good deal of discussion also. Shocked Rolling Eyes Whatever. If you want me silenced again just come right out and say it.

blueskies
blueskies
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Number of posts : 364
Registration date : 2008-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Ed Mon Feb 13, 2012 8:47 pm

Business has really picked up on here over the last few weeks. I've been checking in everyday.
Ed
Ed
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremey Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:00 pm

I check in once every couple of days here and 3-4 times a day at MR. I just don't post very often as I rarely have anything to offer in the discussion, there isn't anything really going on with Journey and my nerves just can't really handle the excitement of any in depth exchanges online anymore aside from occasional Facebook discussions or a comment here or there about MR. Got sucked into posting today here for the first time in ages because of a knee jerk reaction to Dan's post in another thread, ha ha. I don't know if I'll post here regularly or not but it is good to see this place breathing a little bit nowadays.

Jeremey
Batboy
Batboy

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2008-05-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Behshad Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:04 pm

No need to leave , Phyl Smile Jimbo loves to This place needs a new title... 714130
Behshad
Behshad
Admin

Number of posts : 2448
Registration date : 2008-05-17

https://newwtf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Saint John Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:09 pm

Ed wrote:Business has really picked up on here over the last few weeks. I've been checking in everyday.

Kudos to you for keeping this place alive. I lost interest in this place simply because no one was really posting consistently. It's really come around, though.
Saint John
Saint John
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Number of posts : 2075
Registration date : 2008-05-23

Back to top Go down

Post by natalie Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:11 pm

GI_Jim wrote:Maybe the insane asylum? This place dishes out more advice than a Dr phil episode and has seen more bullshit than a Texas cattle ranch. Laughing
I've heard "Cold Heart" is available.

natalie
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Number of posts : 1984
Registration date : 2008-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post by blueskies Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:12 pm

Behshad wrote:No need to leave , Phyl Smile Jimbo loves to This place needs a new title... 714130

Another one? Laughing Hey, it's fine if someone doesn't like a topic I post, music I post or the amount I may write from time to time or have any interest at all in reading anything I have to say. All they have to do is skip my posts and threads and read what they do want to read. No problem. Smile
blueskies
blueskies
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ed Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:13 pm

Saint John wrote:
Ed wrote:Business has really picked up on here over the last few weeks. I've been checking in everyday.

Kudos to you for keeping this place alive. I lost interest in this place simply because no one was really posting consistently. It's really come around, though.

I hove no problem posting across here, my place and Andrew's. They're all a little different. Behshad and everyone here gave me a voice when I needed it to redeem myself and counter any misconceptions and I never forgot that.
Ed
Ed
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Post by blueskies Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:10 pm

I have to say something before I take off...
Jim, I absolutely do not want this to be all me or about me. I've just been trying to spark some conversation that hopefully people would want to participate in and say some things I needed to say... but I sure don't want to have to make all the topics and I sure don't want to do all the talking. Like everyone I have other things I have to do. I also don't want anyone to think I just want to talk seriously all the time..I love to laugh also. And I sure don't want all of the attention I received on MR. Shocked ..I'm just a participant like anyone and would like to see others thoughts....just wanted to try to make that clear.
Goodnight, y'all! Smile
blueskies
blueskies
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by Moon Beam Tue Feb 14, 2012 7:26 am

It's nice to see more posting lately and I hope others come out
of cyber hibernation to add their say so's on any given subject. Smile
Moon Beam
Moon Beam
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 805
Registration date : 2008-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down