What The Fuck ®
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whitney Houston 2.0

+4
Ehwmatt
Behshad
Ed
Saint John
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Whitney Houston 2.0 Empty Whitney Houston 2.0

Post by Saint John Wed Feb 15, 2012 1:28 pm

I continue to be perplexed and amazed by the vigilance of these semi-retarded supporters on the internet, in regards to Whitney Houston. It's embarrassing, really. The excuse that she was "someone's mother" or "a person" are nothing more than brain-dead fodder akin to 2+2 is 4 or Tuesday follows Monday. No shit, Sherlock!

The heart of the matter is that this woman, by all accounts, grew up in an extremely loving home, chock full of education, church and family. She was afforded the money and luxuries that most of us only dream about. The mere fact that she spread her legs for a fellow crackhead and conceived a child is of zero fucking importance. No one here is suggesting that we taunt her daughter over her mother's death in any way, shape or form. That's just a sad and downright fucking spineless use of some self-serving, yet completely pointless, emotion card.

Now, let's tackle "She was a person!!!" I've read this brilliant diarrhea of letters more than my fucking stomach can handle. Has anyone suggested she was a God damn alien or something?!? If not, take this clusterfuck of worthless information, jam it up your fucking asshole and light yourself on fire! Another beauty is, "You didn't walk in her shoes!!!" No, but I didn't walk in Ted Bundy's either, you fuckwads, and I'm sure as shit going to deem him a piece of shit. We've been given more than enough information and it doesn't take a genius to conclude that this woman destroyed herself, her career and over the course of slightly less than 2 decades, she slowly stomped on the hearts of those that loved her. What did anyone ever do to her?!?!

We've seen this "sad story" before. Anna Nicole, Heath Ledger, that fat pig Elvis, Amy Skankhouse and now Whitney Houston have all died "tragically." Really? Seems to me that everyone with even one inbred brain cell (for our friends in Kentucky) saw it coming. Yet we continue to call these predictable suicides "tragic." What's tragic is that we live in a cunt-laden society of bullshit sympathy that coddles and enables these cowards. We need to take a fucking stand and call a piece of shit, just that, a piece of shit. Then, and only then, might we possibly see (gasp) a reduction in this type of behavior! As it stands, Whitney Houston was almost certainly nothing more than a semi-coherent pile of self-pity for her last few years. Why? Hey, she was "someone's mother," " a person" and no one else "walked in her shoes." What was left of her brain was poisoned into believing that she was a mother, person and also the victim of some sort of "disease" that had claimed others. Suffice it to say, that almost certainly sapped some of her will power and fed into her filthy lifestyle, half-assed parenting and career-destroying decisions.

Congratulations, internet cunts and media, you pitiful bastards actually enabled and expedited her death. You should be proud of yourselves.
Saint John
Saint John
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Number of posts : 2075
Registration date : 2008-05-23

Back to top Go down

Whitney Houston 2.0 Empty Re: Whitney Houston 2.0

Post by Ed Wed Feb 15, 2012 1:57 pm

Whitney Houston 2.0 Animated_applause_1312
Ed
Ed
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Number of posts : 5243
Registration date : 2008-05-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Behshad Wed Feb 15, 2012 2:52 pm

Here Dan , I made this for you Razz

Whitney Houston 2.0 WHFB
Behshad
Behshad
Admin

Number of posts : 2448
Registration date : 2008-05-17

https://newwtf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Saint John Wed Feb 15, 2012 3:05 pm

Behshad wrote:Here Dan , I made this for you Razz

Whitney Houston 2.0 WHFB

She was someone's daughter and, until you've swam in her bathtub, you shouldn't pass judgment!!! Laughing Rolling Eyes Whitney Houston 2.0 47142
Saint John
Saint John
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ehwmatt Wed Feb 15, 2012 3:32 pm

Post of the year Dan. I wish I could say/add more, but you simply knocked it out of the park. So I'll leave you with this courtesy of Strangegrey's Facebook page: The candle light vigil for Whitney

Whitney Houston 2.0 421577_3392877624484_1345966561_3368122_1377803091_n

Ehwmatt
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Number of posts : 1047
Registration date : 2009-03-02

Back to top Go down

Post by blueskies Wed Feb 15, 2012 3:34 pm

I don't disagree with what you are saying ( your wording is garbage, though ) . What I was saying in the other thread is that if she were to be helped when she was living then the root cause for her downfall would have to be found....in rehab if she would have went. I was not condoning or making excuses for her being an addict. Everyone is accountable for their actions and even if they were abused it is no excuse to then abuse themselves or anyone else. Understanding why someone became undone is not approval of them harming themselves. Also, understanding that everyone makes mistakes is not approval for someone to continue in their behavior. When trying to help someone a friend or counseler would first have to gain their trust, with compassion, and get to understand the root cause that is making them be self destructive and work on that or the person will keep doing what they are doing. When they do continue then some firmness and tough love is required sometimes.

You are correct that her self destruction shouldn't be pitied. The problem is ..you don't know what brought her to her final demise and if the cause isnt known one can't judge without enough knowledge. I agree with not coddling someone who continues with their self destructive behavior and won't stop it...sometimes they need a good firm wake up call. The key to dealing with them is a balance of care and no nonsense firmness. No one in a downward spiral can be helped when they don't think the person that is trying to help them cares about them. So, I was talking about those around her when she was living...showing care ..and then, yes, being firm also. What her family and friends may have done, we don't know. Some people will continue to be self destructive no matter what anyone does to try to help them.

I think that what the majority of people are simply saying is....let he who is without sin cast the first stone. In other words...people aren't condoning, they just don't agree with crucifying. Everyone messes up.......you have, we all have. If we looked at your screw ups and put your life on trial and then stoned you, we all would be playing God. In fact everyone has been playing God with each other on here and elsewhere. Should people sometimes be called out on their misbehavior though? Yes, when they are harming someone else or themselves....we do have to play God to try to get them to stop and then to change.....but God would do it with a balance of care and compassion along with firmness sometimes too. Every religion teachs us this.

In both Christianity and Buddhism, for example. The problem with most Christian preachers, imo, is that they tell people that God is somewhere out there in space so they have removed themselves from personal responsibility in a way by putting the teaching of how we should be outside ourselves when the spirit of God is what we should be trying to attain within. In Buddhism...the teachings are about learning to find the spirit of God within us and then to not become a God and think we are superior to anyone else, but to become God-like. All religions teach the same philosophy....people just often misinterpret the meanings and don't really live what they do learn. We are not to harshly judge one another in a way of chastizing to delude ourselves that we are superior to that person....but we are to be compassionate and caring and yes, firm when the purpose is true in way of care and to prevent harm. Not to smite but to help. Tough love sometimes when its called for with the operative word being love. The goal in everything is to find a balance that works.

Last edited by blueskies on Wed Feb 15, 2012 4:05 pm; edited 4 times in total
blueskies
blueskies
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Number of posts : 364
Registration date : 2008-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Ed Wed Feb 15, 2012 3:43 pm

Drugs = bad
Ed
Ed
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Number of posts : 5243
Registration date : 2008-05-26

Back to top Go down

Post by blueskies Wed Feb 15, 2012 3:46 pm

Ed wrote:Drugs = bad

Agreed. There are other things that are bad for us too...or can be if not done in moderation...and some even in moderate amounts. Someone may not drink very often but does once and drives and ends up killing themself or someone else. One instance can kill.....and some take years to kill themselves.

Last edited by blueskies on Wed Feb 15, 2012 3:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
blueskies
blueskies
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Number of posts : 364
Registration date : 2008-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Saint John Wed Feb 15, 2012 3:48 pm

Ehwmatt wrote: I'll leave you with this courtesy of Strangegrey's Facebook page: The candle light vigil for Whitney:

Whitney Houston 2.0 421577_3392877624484_1345966561_3368122_1377803091_n

That's just ... classic! Laughing Shocked Cool
Saint John
Saint John
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by Behshad Wed Feb 15, 2012 4:57 pm

Sleep
Behshad
Behshad
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gideon Wed Feb 15, 2012 7:45 pm

Dan wrote:Seems to me that everyone with even one inbred brain cell (for our friends in Kentucky)

Fuck you. Evil or Very Mad
Gideon
Gideon
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Number of posts : 374
Registration date : 2009-04-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Saint John Wed Feb 15, 2012 7:47 pm

Gideon wrote:
Dan wrote:Seems to me that everyone with even one inbred brain cell (for our friends in Kentucky)

Fuck you. Evil or Very Mad

Guilty conscience? Laughing Razz
Saint John
Saint John
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by Gideon Wed Feb 15, 2012 7:48 pm

Why can't it be Alabama? Embarassed
Gideon
Gideon
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by Saint John Wed Feb 15, 2012 8:06 pm

Gideon wrote:Why can't it be Alabama? Embarassed

Actually, having been to both states (KY & WV), West Virginia is the poorest white shit hole I've ever been to. Kentucky is actually a beautiful state, with it's share of white inbreds, but not nearly as many as their urban legend suggests. Happy now? Laughing

Last edited by Saint John on Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Saint John
Saint John
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by Gideon Wed Feb 15, 2012 8:51 pm

Laughing
Gideon
Gideon
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by natalie Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:34 pm

It sickens me that we pay so much tribute to a woman that essentially took her own life with her poor choices when we have soldiers giving their lives to protect our country that maybe get a brief mention on the local evening news. These are the people that we should be paying tribute to, not the crackhead spoiled-brat celebrities that over-do the drugs.

natalie
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Number of posts : 1984
Registration date : 2008-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Ehwmatt Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:37 pm

natalie wrote:It sickens me that we pay so much tribute to a woman that essentially took her own life with her poor choices when we have soldiers giving their lives to protect our country that maybe get a brief mention on the local evening news. These are the people that we should be paying tribute to, not the crackhead spoiled-brat celebrities that over-do the drugs.

cheers cheers cheers

Ehwmatt
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Number of posts : 1047
Registration date : 2009-03-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Saint John Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:50 pm

Great post, Natalie. About time. Laughing Razz
Saint John
Saint John
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by natalie Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:52 pm

Saint John wrote:Great post, Natalie. About time. Laughing Razz
We all have "on" days from time to time....you day is coming, hang in there. sunny

natalie
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by Moon Beam Thu Feb 16, 2012 12:19 pm

I can't wait to see what any of you would have to say about
me once I'm gone.
Why wait though?, come on Folks, let me have it now.
Yes that's a dare! Laughing
Moon Beam
Moon Beam
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 805
Registration date : 2008-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Behshad Thu Feb 16, 2012 12:24 pm

Moon Beam wrote:I can't wait to see what any of you would have to say about
me once I'm gone.
Why wait though?, come on Folks, let me have it now.
Yes that's a dare! Laughing

Well to start with, How did you die ?
Behshad
Behshad
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Saint John Thu Feb 16, 2012 12:25 pm

natalie wrote:
We all have "on" days from time to time....you day is coming, hang in there. sunny

Laughing Eye new yors woodn't lasst vary laung. Twisted Evil pirat
Saint John
Saint John
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by Saint John Thu Feb 16, 2012 12:29 pm

me once I'm gone.
When you're gone? Shit, we started about 5 years ago! Laughing Shocked Twisted Evil Razz

Saint John
Saint John
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by natalie Thu Feb 16, 2012 12:30 pm

Saint John wrote:
natalie wrote:

Laughing Eye new yors woodn't lasst vary laung. Twisted Evil pirat
DAMNIT!

natalie
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by Behshad Thu Feb 16, 2012 12:30 pm

Saint John wrote:
me once I'm gone.
When you're gone? Shit, we started about 5 years ago! Laughing Shocked Twisted Evil Razz

Whitney Houston 2.0 952237
Behshad
Behshad
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down