What The Fuck ®
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For the ladies-Are all Chinese nail salon ladies this pushy?

4 posters

Go down

For the ladies-Are all Chinese nail salon ladies this pushy? Empty For the ladies-Are all Chinese nail salon ladies this pushy?

Post by natalie Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:46 pm

My girls asked me if they could go get their eyebrows waxed (because apparently their friends did it so now they need to) so I said yes. The nail salon I usually go to does it for a good price and they take walk-ins so we went there. They were supposed to close in 5 min when we walked in so I told them we just needed 3 eyebrow waxes. They asked if we wanted pedicures too. Since I had a raging headache I declined. The lady says "we have time, you take chair 3, 4 and 7." I again decline and she says "no, it ok, you pick color." So I finally gave in and we got pedicures. Then as I'm getting my eyebrows waxed she tells me "you need lip wax too." Well, thank you dear chinese lady but I don't wax my lip because it hurts too much-I use Nair cream. She tells me "no, that not work" and proceds to put wax on my upper lip (OUCH!) So, as she finishes she grabs my hand and says "you need fingernails too. new gel we have last 3 weeks or month. See mine, I have one month, no chipping." I decline because I'm really just wanting to go home so I tell her I'll make an appointment for Monday. She tells me "no, it take 15 minutes, we do now.it make your nails better right away" She then yells out to someone else in Chinese and they start collecting supplies. So, three eyebrow waxes, one lip wax, three pedicures and one manicure later....I'm home but my nails cute.

So, for the men that are reading this even though it says "for the ladies" have you ever had a mani/pedi? C'mon, fess up, I've seen men in there before.

natalie
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Number of posts : 1984
Registration date : 2008-06-21

Back to top Go down

For the ladies-Are all Chinese nail salon ladies this pushy? Empty Re: For the ladies-Are all Chinese nail salon ladies this pushy?

Post by Ed Fri Feb 17, 2012 12:11 am

There are many wonderful Chinese and other oriental ladies who work in massage parlors who are not pushy at all. In fact you have to hand them an extra few bucks to get them to rub and tug.
Ed
Ed
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Number of posts : 5243
Registration date : 2008-05-26

Back to top Go down

For the ladies-Are all Chinese nail salon ladies this pushy? Empty Re: For the ladies-Are all Chinese nail salon ladies this pushy?

Post by natalie Fri Feb 17, 2012 12:29 am

Ed wrote:There are many wonderful Chinese and other oriental ladies who work in massage parlors who are not pushy at all. In fact you have to hand them an extra few bucks to get them to rub and tug.
I'll have to try that out next time.

natalie
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by Saint John Fri Feb 17, 2012 12:37 am

natalie wrote:
Ed wrote:There are many wonderful Chinese and other oriental ladies who work in massage parlors who are not pushy at all. In fact you have to hand them an extra few bucks to get them to rub and tug.
I'll have to try that out next time.

You're gonna make an odd looking geisha. Laughing Twisted Evil
Saint John
Saint John
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Number of posts : 2075
Registration date : 2008-05-23

Back to top Go down

Post by natalie Fri Feb 17, 2012 12:40 am

For the ladies-Are all Chinese nail salon ladies this pushy? 447617 For the ladies-Are all Chinese nail salon ladies this pushy? 545945

natalie
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by Moon Beam Tue Feb 21, 2012 11:40 am

I've been a life long nail gnawer but for the last two months I've been having my
nails done and sure enough it keeps em out of my mouth.
I wouldn't say the oriental faced ladies have been rude but it does peeve
me plenty when they start speaking to each other all pinoy like.

Laughing Oh wait, guess I'm pot calling kettle black....never mind, carry on.
Moon Beam
Moon Beam
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 805
Registration date : 2008-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down