What The Fuck ®
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wow... awkward night tonight!!!

+2
yulog
GI_Jim
6 posters

Go down

Wow... awkward night tonight!!! Empty Wow... awkward night tonight!!!

Post by GI_Jim Wed Jul 04, 2012 9:20 pm

Went to dinner with my wife at a restaurant and saw a good friend's wife sitting in a booth with another guy. Shocked As soon as she saw me, she turned her head so I wouldn't see her. We were seated and 15 seconds later, I looked back and she was gone. She left the dude sitting there by himself. They hadn't even eaten yet.

I had no choice but to call my buddy. They've been married for over 20 years, and they've already been on bad terms. They still live together, and he told me that she told him she was having dinner at her girlfriend's house. OUCH!!!

Man, I think that's probably the worst phone call I've ever had to make. Crying or Very sad He's already known that something was going on, but said he hadn't been able to catch her yet. Anyone else ever been in that situation? Shocked
GI_Jim
GI_Jim
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 866
Registration date : 2009-03-02

http://www.myspace.com/jimrykbost

Back to top Go down

Wow... awkward night tonight!!! Empty Re: Wow... awkward night tonight!!!

Post by yulog Wed Jul 04, 2012 10:02 pm

I had to let a friend know that i was pretty sure my roomate had herpes(found a bottle of zovirax in his bathroom out in the open) she had just moved in the month before and was kind of weary of his reputation as a dog. She didn't believe me and was in denial for awhile until one day he came home from a bar drunk and ass raped her (without her consent) and then left the condo.I found her in the morning in tears in her room an absolute mess. I helped her move out that day and I moved out 2 weeks later.

I think anytime i've caught someone cheating on there girlfriend/boyfriend, it always seems that the other person already sensed that their partner was screwing around on them.

yulog
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Number of posts : 407
Registration date : 2008-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post by GI_Jim Thu Jul 05, 2012 2:05 am

yulog wrote:I had to let a friend know that i was pretty sure my roomate had herpes(found a bottle of zovirax in his bathroom out in the open) she had just moved in the month before and was kind of weary of his reputation as a dog. She didn't believe me and was in denial for awhile until one day he came home from a bar drunk and ass raped her (without her consent) and then left the condo.I found her in the morning in tears in her room an absolute mess. I helped her move out that day and I moved out 2 weeks later.

I think anytime i've caught someone cheating on there girlfriend/boyfriend, it always seems that the other person already sensed that their partner was screwing around on them.

Damn man, that sucks! I can't say what I would have done if I were in your shoes, but he probably would have had a serious ass-whooping! I HATE assholes that do anything like that to females. I've been in more than one fight for females I didn't even know because of how their men treated them. I have to say though... One time I reaped the rewards after I grabbed a guy by the throat and slammed him up against the wall. As soon as he left the party, his girlfriend was all over me and we hooked up that night. GOT to love the teenage years!!! Very Happy
GI_Jim
GI_Jim
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by GI_Jim Thu Jul 05, 2012 2:06 am

Oh yeah.... and I have this sudden craving for milk all of a sudden. Very Happy
GI_Jim
GI_Jim
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by yulog Thu Jul 05, 2012 2:09 am

GI_Jim wrote:Oh yeah.... and I have this sudden craving for milk all of a sudden. Very Happy

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! Laughing (and i dont care that i'm lactose intolerant)

yulog
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Number of posts : 407

Back to top Go down

Post by GI_Jim Thu Jul 05, 2012 2:29 am

yulog wrote:
GI_Jim wrote:Oh yeah.... and I have this sudden craving for milk all of a sudden. Very Happy

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! Laughing (and i dont care that i'm lactose intolerant)

Laughing Laughing Laughing
GI_Jim
GI_Jim
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Behshad Fri Jul 06, 2012 9:23 am

Any updates !?
Behshad
Behshad
Admin

Number of posts : 2448
Registration date : 2008-05-17

https://newwtf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by GI_Jim Fri Jul 06, 2012 10:05 am

Behshad wrote:Any updates !?

Nope, no updates. I haven't heard from him since I told him. I'll probably talk to him at work next week. I can't imagine going through that, and I feel terrible for him. Crying or Very sad
GI_Jim
GI_Jim
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynn Fri Jul 06, 2012 10:16 am

GI_Jim wrote:
Behshad wrote:Any updates !?

Nope, no updates. I haven't heard from him since I told him. I'll probably talk to him at work next week. I can't imagine going through that, and I feel terrible for him. Crying or Very sad
I don't think I would have done what you did Jim. Maybe I'm in a minority. But I feel situations like that can have a lot of emotion behind them. We hear stories all the time of men being humiliated by something like this. What if he was waiting at home with a gun when she got home? People do snap sometimes. I mean you know the guy, but we don't truly know anyone or what they are capable of. I think I would have contacted her first, and gone that route. Give her a chance to tell him first. I saw this happen with co-workers of my husband. It didn't end violent or anything, but I think the way it was approached by his "buddies" who told him was completely wrong. It destroyed work relationships too. Just my opinion.
Lynn
Lynn
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Number of posts : 1248
Registration date : 2008-05-23

Back to top Go down

Post by GI_Jim Fri Jul 06, 2012 10:36 am

I didn't want to make that call Lynn. I thought about it for a while, and weighed out the decision. I've already known that they are splitting up, and he already knew she was messing around. He just didn't have any proof.

I looked at it like if it were ME... would I want my friends to tell me? Every angle I look at it, the answer is yes. I would want to know. I would want him to hear it from me, versus hearing it from some stranger, or by finding them himself.

I don't think I would have been any friend at all if I had kept that info to myself. And I certainly wasn't going to go behind his back and talk to his wife about it in secret. That's just not something I believe in.

If you had seen how she reacted when she saw me... you would know that she was up to no good. I could not in good conscience keep that info to myself. I would have not been acting like a true friend if I had.
GI_Jim
GI_Jim
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Saint John Fri Jul 06, 2012 2:05 pm

After extorting money, pictures and sexual favors, I would have told her husband. But not before I got at least 2 of the above 3. "Hey, man, the bad news is that your wife's a whore. The good news is that we're gonna get drunk on her dime tonight and post her naked pictures all over the internet."
Saint John
Saint John
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Number of posts : 2075

Back to top Go down

Post by Moon Beam Tue Jul 10, 2012 2:13 pm

Saint John wrote:After extorting money, pictures and sexual favors, I would have told her husband. But not before I got at least 2 of the above 3. "Hey, man, the bad news is that your wife's a whore. The good news is that we're gonna get drunk on her dime tonight and post her naked pictures all over the internet."

Though I believe your think tank is troubled with posts like this, it's pretty comical to read. Laughing
Moon Beam
Moon Beam
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 805

Back to top Go down

Post by Saint John Tue Jul 10, 2012 2:59 pm

Moon Beam wrote:
Saint John wrote:After extorting money, pictures and sexual favors, I would have told her husband. But not before I got at least 2 of the above 3. "Hey, man, the bad news is that your wife's a whore. The good news is that we're gonna get drunk on her dime tonight and post her naked pictures all over the internet."

Though I believe your think tank is troubled with posts like this, it's pretty comical to read. Laughing

Thanks ... I think! Laughing scratch I've yet to comment seriously, but only because I think what Jim did was right, but, also, what Lynn said makes a lot of sense, too. I think these situations are a Catch 22. Man, if your buddy finds out that you saw something like that and didn't tell him ... goodbye friendship. However, at the same time, and I've seen this play out ... if you do say something and they end up staying together, the cheater (in this case, the woman) has a way of grinding an axe in a way that usually sees you getting phased out as a friend. In other words, it's a lose/lose situation. And that's why *I* recommend making a few dollars, copping some free ass and having pictures of it all. cheers
Saint John
Saint John
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Number of posts : 2075

Back to top Go down

Post by GI_Jim Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:05 pm

Saint John wrote:
Moon Beam wrote:

Thanks ... I think! Laughing scratch I've yet to comment seriously, but only because I think what Jim did was right, but, also, what Lynn said makes a lot of sense, too. I think these situations are a Catch 22. Man, if your buddy finds out that you saw something like that and didn't tell him ... goodbye friendship. However, at the same time, and I've seen this play out ... if you do say something and they end up staying together, the cheater (in this case, the woman) has a way of grinding an axe in a way that usually sees you getting phased out as a friend. In other words, it's a lose/lose situation. And that's why *I* recommend making a few dollars, copping some free ass and having pictures of it all. cheers

Laughing Laughing It wasn't an easy decision, but I looked at it like "would I want a friend to call and tell me?". I would be furious if I had a friend that saw that and didn't let me know. We probably would not stay friends after that.
GI_Jim
GI_Jim
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down