What The Fuck ®
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Joe Elliott auditions for The Walking Dead

4 posters

Go down

Joe Elliott auditions for The Walking Dead Empty Joe Elliott auditions for The Walking Dead

Post by Ed Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:47 pm

Joe Elliott auditions for The Walking Dead 602524_10150942605372756_1937400054_n
Ed
Ed
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Number of posts : 5243
Registration date : 2008-05-26

Back to top Go down

Joe Elliott auditions for The Walking Dead Empty Re: Joe Elliott auditions for The Walking Dead

Post by Saint John Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:48 pm

Laughing Shocked Laughing Though he's a legend, and I give him tons of credit for keeping the band and the music alive, he looks fucking awful. Embarrassing.
Saint John
Saint John
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Number of posts : 2075
Registration date : 2008-05-23

Back to top Go down

Joe Elliott auditions for The Walking Dead Empty Re: Joe Elliott auditions for The Walking Dead

Post by Ed Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:54 pm

That was just snapped a few minutes ago. A friend of mine is at the show in Northern Virginia right now.

I opted to spend my money on Scorps/Night Ranger this Thursday instead.
Ed
Ed
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Number of posts : 5243
Registration date : 2008-05-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Saint John Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:57 pm

Ed wrote:
I opted to spend my money on Scorps/Night Ranger this Thursday instead.

That's a terrific billing. Man, what a show that should be. Cool Joe Elliott auditions for The Walking Dead 879320
Saint John
Saint John
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Number of posts : 2075
Registration date : 2008-05-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Ehwmatt Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:28 am

I mean, I don't think he looks THAT terrible compared to some of his peers. I think a haircut might be due soon, though. Some of these older rockers don't seem to know when to let the long hair go. You don't need to get a buzz cut by any means, but just cut your hair fuckin normally. It's not that bad.

Ehwmatt
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Number of posts : 1047
Registration date : 2009-03-02

Back to top Go down

Post by yulog Thu Jul 12, 2012 3:44 pm

It may be that the bleached hair doesnt match his skin color either , a bad dye job ,and he's not young anymore , he's not out in the sun getting that tan. A pastey white face with a dull not so blonde bleach job on a 50 + yr old man just doesnt look that good. scratch

yulog
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Number of posts : 407
Registration date : 2008-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down