What The Fuck ®
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why I like KISS better than Journey

2 posters

Go down

Why I like KISS better than Journey Empty Why I like KISS better than Journey

Post by Ed Sat Jul 21, 2012 3:46 pm

Throw away song off the 1982 pseudo album Killers

That is KISS trash and is better than most of Journey's catalog. Wink
Ed
Ed
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Number of posts : 5243
Registration date : 2008-05-26

Back to top Go down

Why I like KISS better than Journey Empty Re: Why I like KISS better than Journey

Post by Saint John Sat Jul 21, 2012 4:22 pm

The pre-Cain Journey catalog (with vocals) is pretty much comprised of vocals hysterics and shitty music. However, the pre-Perry years has some true musical gems that KISS couldn't dream of matching. Add Arrival, Revelation and Eclipse into the mix of 80's Journey lore and Journey made a fairly nice comeback in a hostile music climate, and without their most recognizable member, post 80's. However, there is no doubt that KISS has had the better career, and they've done so in virtually every way possible, even without a parade of Top 10 songs.
Saint John
Saint John
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Number of posts : 2075
Registration date : 2008-05-23

Back to top Go down

Why I like KISS better than Journey Empty Re: Why I like KISS better than Journey

Post by Ed Sat Jul 21, 2012 4:26 pm

Saint John wrote:The pre-Cain Journey catalog (with vocals) is pretty much comprised of vocals hysterics and shitty music. However, the pre-Perry years has some true musical gems that KISS couldn't dream of matching. Add Arrival, Revelation and Eclipse into the mix of 80's Journey lore and Journey made a fairly nice comeback in a hostile music climate, and without their most recognizable member, post 80's. However, there is no doubt that KISS has had the better career, and they've done so in virtually every way possible, even without a parade of Top 10 songs.

Agreed.

The KISS catalog and career is just so extensive and the body of work is crazy.

Journey are absolutely better musicians, but I have much more respect for Kiss. and I like their music better.
Ed
Ed
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ed Sat Jul 21, 2012 4:31 pm

Open Arms for Kiss

Ed
Ed
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down