What The Fuck ®
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magic Mike

5 posters

Go down

Magic Mike Empty Magic Mike

Post by natalie Thu Jul 26, 2012 9:54 pm

Has anyone seen it? Women? Men? C'mon men, 'fess up.
I'm going to see it tomorrow night....

natalie
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Number of posts : 1984
Registration date : 2008-06-21

Back to top Go down

Magic Mike Empty Re: Magic Mike

Post by yulog Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:33 pm

jason D ? Trigger?

yulog
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Number of posts : 407
Registration date : 2008-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Saint John Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:00 am

Never heard of it. I have heard of Mighty Mike, who was the lead midget on the Motley Crue tour a few years back.
Saint John
Saint John
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Number of posts : 2075
Registration date : 2008-05-23

Back to top Go down

Magic Mike Empty Magic Mike

Post by Deb Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:31 am

Saw it with a couple friends. Was a fun girls movie night out. LOL the theatre was full of women and 3 men. Haha the two younger guys were probably gay and one old fart came with his wife. LMAO, she probably told him the movie was about magic. Laughing I was fully expecting it to be totally cheesy, but it was better than I thought it was going to be, yes there was actually a story line. Don't get me wrong it's not going to win an Oscar or anything, but was definitely an entertaining movie. Channing Tatum is one hell of a dancer.......and will have to admit I probably had to wipe some drool off my chin in the last 10 minutes of the movie when Matthew McConaughey stripped down to a very tiny g string during his number. Saw some interview he, did asked how he was in such good shape..........he says "Tell a guy he has to be buck ass naked on a 40 foot screen and see how fast he gets in top shape. Laughing Must have gone over well, they are going to do a 2nd one.

Funny interview.......especially when they are asked who they would want to see replace them in a female version of the movie. LOL a couple actresses came up more than once. Laughing

Deb
Deb
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 901
Registration date : 2008-05-23

Back to top Go down

Post by natalie Fri Aug 10, 2012 10:58 pm

Yeah, it was a fun night out but honestly, I thought the movie was stupid. I thought there were too many story lines and they never really fully developed any of them. It did have some funny moments, though.

natalie
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Number of posts : 1984
Registration date : 2008-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Behshad Sat Aug 11, 2012 7:59 pm

Watch it Deb ! That old fart could've been Alan ! Magic Mike 50667 ( FakeFinder)
Behshad
Behshad
Admin

Number of posts : 2448
Registration date : 2008-05-17

https://newwtf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down