What The Fuck ®
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The most underrated melodic rock album in history

2 posters

Go down

The most underrated melodic rock album in history Empty The most underrated melodic rock album in history

Post by Ed Sun Aug 26, 2012 12:51 pm

Waysted - Save your Prayers

Ed
Ed
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Number of posts : 5243
Registration date : 2008-05-26

Back to top Go down

The most underrated melodic rock album in history Empty Re: The most underrated melodic rock album in history

Post by GI_Jim Sun Aug 26, 2012 1:21 pm

No, I think they got this one right Ed. Laughing The song has a few cool moments, but doesn't really grab me. I like when it kicks in around the 1:20 mark it's cool. Then it loses me again until the solo. Just not my favorite song.
GI_Jim
GI_Jim
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 866
Registration date : 2009-03-02

http://www.myspace.com/jimrykbost

Back to top Go down

The most underrated melodic rock album in history Empty Re: The most underrated melodic rock album in history

Post by Ed Sun Aug 26, 2012 1:30 pm

GI_Jim wrote:No, I think they got this one right Ed. Laughing The song has a few cool moments, but doesn't really grab me. I like when it kicks in around the 1:20 mark it's cool. Then it loses me again until the solo. Just not my favorite song.

Try this one then.

Ed
Ed
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Post by GI_Jim Sun Aug 26, 2012 2:16 pm

Sorry Ed, I tried... just don't like them. Very Happy You're still alright in my book though... I don't care WHAT Andrew says about you. Basketball
GI_Jim
GI_Jim
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ed Sun Aug 26, 2012 2:23 pm

GI_Jim wrote:Sorry Ed, I tried... just don't like them. Very Happy You're still alright in my book though... I don't care WHAT Andrew says about you. Basketball

I am NOT getting in the middle of the Andrew thing. LOL.

Waysted is basically UFO with Danny Vaughn on vocals. The album is amazing.
Ed
Ed
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Post by GI_Jim Sun Aug 26, 2012 3:36 pm

Lol! You big pussy!! Laughing That's it... I'm logging off of WTF and all further digs at me. jocolor
GI_Jim
GI_Jim
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ed Sun Aug 26, 2012 3:59 pm

GI_Jim wrote:Lol! You big pussy!! Laughing That's it... I'm logging off of WTF and all further digs at me. jocolor

Didn't I play the bad guy long enough on Andrew's site? afro

He was always nice to me here and offline during my absence. I'm just not getting involved. king

The tone is different there these days, and I will play by the rules.
Ed
Ed
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Post by GI_Jim Sun Aug 26, 2012 11:14 pm

Ed, you're getting too deep here man. I was just joking. Maybe we need some sensitivity training in here... Laughing Laughing
GI_Jim
GI_Jim
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down