What The Fuck ®
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm NOT banned from Melodic Rock. YAY!!!

+4
portland
Gideon
Ed
GI_Jim
8 posters

Go down

I'm NOT banned from Melodic Rock. YAY!!! Empty I'm NOT banned from Melodic Rock. YAY!!!

Post by GI_Jim Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:58 am

WTF??? I haven't even been on there in a day or so, go to the page today and it says I'm banned??? What in the hell Andrew? I'm NOT banned from Melodic Rock. YAY!!! 576561

Last edited by GI_Jim on Sun Jul 11, 2010 9:35 am; edited 1 time in total
GI_Jim
GI_Jim
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 866
Registration date : 2009-03-02

http://www.myspace.com/jimrykbost

Back to top Go down

I'm NOT banned from Melodic Rock. YAY!!! Empty Re: I'm NOT banned from Melodic Rock. YAY!!!

Post by Ed Sat Jul 10, 2010 12:25 pm

No, that would be me. I'm NOT banned from Melodic Rock. YAY!!! Icon_razz I'm NOT banned from Melodic Rock. YAY!!! Icon_basketball
Ed
Ed
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Number of posts : 5243
Registration date : 2008-05-26

Back to top Go down

I'm NOT banned from Melodic Rock. YAY!!! Empty Re: I'm NOT banned from Melodic Rock. YAY!!!

Post by Gideon Sat Jul 10, 2010 3:18 pm

You didn't happen to criticise JSS recently, did you? I'm NOT banned from Melodic Rock. YAY!!! Icon_biggrin
Gideon
Gideon
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Number of posts : 374
Registration date : 2009-04-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Ed Sat Jul 10, 2010 3:28 pm

Gideon wrote:You didn't happen to criticise JSS recently, did you? I'm NOT banned from Melodic Rock. YAY!!! Icon_biggrin

I had dinner with JSS and Sunshine not long ago.
Ed
Ed
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Post by Gideon Sat Jul 10, 2010 3:28 pm

And how is Mr. Soto?
Gideon
Gideon
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Number of posts : 374
Registration date : 2009-04-10

Back to top Go down

Post by portland Sat Jul 10, 2010 3:49 pm

Again....didn't this happen to you before?
portland
portland
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Number of posts : 142
Registration date : 2009-07-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Ed Sat Jul 10, 2010 4:07 pm

Gideon wrote:And how is Mr. Soto?

Gid he's doing well. Great gig with TSO. Landed on his feat big time. I do think he still feels he missed an opportunity to break out in the U.S. And that doesn't mean Journey so much as maybe Talisman or that Journey was a final shot at it considering he's in his 40's.

Straight up he has a great career as a professional singer/musician that I think many would be envious of.
Ed
Ed
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Post by GI_Jim Sat Jul 10, 2010 6:01 pm

portland wrote:Again....didn't this happen to you before?

Yes... It did! Mad I'm back on there now, but I'd like to know what happened. Did T Bone go on a rampage and delete some people or what? To my knowledge, I haven't pissed anyone off in there (lately anyway! Shocked).
GI_Jim
GI_Jim
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Sat Jul 10, 2010 10:42 pm

GI_Jim wrote:WTF??? I haven't even been on there in a day or so, go to the page today and it says I'm banned??? What in the hell Andrew? I'm NOT banned from Melodic Rock. YAY!!! 576561

Dude, I'm smack in the middle of trying to help you and Cold Heart, yet you are smacking one down on me here for banning you?

Why the fuck would I ban you?

And guess what - I still haven't been on the board to fix whatever happened, yet you are now mysteriously back in. Maybe it was an issue YOUR end. And this has happened before when I did nothing either. I'm NOT banned from Melodic Rock. YAY!!! Icon_question

Think about it before blasting me next time. Damn I'm NOT banned from Melodic Rock. YAY!!! Icon_evil

Andrew
melodicrock
melodicrock

Number of posts : 355
Registration date : 2008-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunshine Sun Jul 11, 2010 5:56 am

Gideon wrote:And how is Mr. Soto?

Jeff is doing just fine!! sunny
Sunshine
Sunshine
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Number of posts : 340
Registration date : 2008-05-25

https://www.facebook.com/pam.picciotta

Back to top Go down

Post by GI_Jim Sun Jul 11, 2010 9:34 am

Andrew wrote:
GI_Jim wrote:WTF??? I haven't even been on there in a day or so, go to the page today and it says I'm banned??? What in the hell Andrew? I'm NOT banned from Melodic Rock. YAY!!! 576561

Dude, I'm smack in the middle of trying to help you and Cold Heart, yet you are smacking one down on me here for banning you?

Why the fuck would I ban you?

And guess what - I still haven't been on the board to fix whatever happened, yet you are now mysteriously back in. Maybe it was an issue YOUR end. And this has happened before when I did nothing either. I'm NOT banned from Melodic Rock. YAY!!! Icon_question

Think about it before blasting me next time. Damn I'm NOT banned from Melodic Rock. YAY!!! Icon_evil

Sorry Andrew. Embarassed I sent you an email apologizing, but I didn't know what was going on. I sent you the email with all of our info, then the next day... BAM! I try to get on MR and it said I was banned! I didn't know WHAT to think. The timing was very weird.

I don't know what happened, but if you didn't do it... Did T Bone? This has happened to me twice now, and after a day or two, I can get back on.

I appreciate any help you can give us, and thanks for what you've done so far. I apologize for the misunderstanding. Wink
GI_Jim
GI_Jim
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Behshad Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:30 pm

I think Drew should ban you for a week Smile
Behshad
Behshad
Admin

Number of posts : 2448
Registration date : 2008-05-17

https://newwtf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by portland Sun Jul 11, 2010 8:23 pm

Behshad wrote:I think Drew should ban you for a week Smile

I'm NOT banned from Melodic Rock. YAY!!! Icon_lol I'm NOT banned from Melodic Rock. YAY!!! Icon_lol I'm NOT banned from Melodic Rock. YAY!!! Icon_lol
portland
portland
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Number of posts : 142
Registration date : 2009-07-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Sun Jul 11, 2010 8:48 pm

GI_Jim wrote:

I don't know what happened, but if you didn't do it... Did T Bone? This has happened to me twice now, and after a day or two, I can get back on.

No one has banned you. At all. Ever.

Andrew
melodicrock
melodicrock

Number of posts : 355
Registration date : 2008-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Behshad Sun Jul 11, 2010 9:25 pm

Andrew wrote:
Ed wrote:

I don't know what happened, but I can't log in to MR . Am I banned ?!

Laughing
Behshad
Behshad
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by cat Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:01 pm

Andrew wrote:

We could do it here if he has is heart set on it I'm NOT banned from Melodic Rock. YAY!!! Icon_wink
cat
cat
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Number of posts : 1598
Registration date : 2008-05-24

Back to top Go down

Post by GI_Jim Mon Jul 12, 2010 2:51 pm

cat wrote:
Andrew wrote:

We could do it here if he has is heart set on it I'm NOT banned from Melodic Rock. YAY!!! Icon_wink

I'm detecting some sassiness here... Wink
GI_Jim
GI_Jim
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Behshad Mon Jul 12, 2010 4:56 pm

GI_Jim wrote:
cat wrote:
Andrew wrote:

I'm detecting some sassiness here... Wink

Youre finally pickin on your own scent I'm NOT banned from Melodic Rock. YAY!!! Lol
Behshad
Behshad
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by cat Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:17 am

I'm NOT banned from Melodic Rock. YAY!!! Icon_lol
cat
cat
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Number of posts : 1598
Registration date : 2008-05-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down