What The Fuck ®
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Dokken album...

3 posters

Go down

New Dokken album... Empty New Dokken album...

Post by GI_Jim Thu Aug 30, 2012 1:53 pm

Sounds pretty damn good to me! I liked the clips, and while this is definitely no "Back For The Attack" album, I like the variety in the songs. I'll reserve judgement until I hear the full album, but so far it sounds better than "Hell To Pay". It's definitely more laid back. Guess we'll see soon enough. I'm sure RIP is STOKED right now! Lol!!
GI_Jim
GI_Jim
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 866
Registration date : 2009-03-02

http://www.myspace.com/jimrykbost

Back to top Go down

New Dokken album... Empty Re: New Dokken album...

Post by Ed Fri Aug 31, 2012 12:25 pm

Ask Rip what he thought about Don's voice live at the M3 Festival.
Ed
Ed
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Number of posts : 5243
Registration date : 2008-05-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Saint John Fri Aug 31, 2012 4:07 pm

Ed wrote:Ask Rip what he thought about Don's voice live at the M3 Festival.

Laughing One of the highlights of the weekend, nonetheless. To listen to the comments being hurled Don's way was very entertaining. Especially the one that came out of the men's room" "Jesus Christ, he even sounds like shit from the bathroom!" king
Saint John
Saint John
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Number of posts : 2075
Registration date : 2008-05-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Ed Sat Sep 01, 2012 12:36 pm

Saint John wrote:

Laughing One of the highlights of the weekend, nonetheless. To listen to the comments being hurled Don's way was very entertaining. Especially the one that came out of the men's room" "Jesus Christ, he even sounds like shit from the bathroom!" king

I'm pretty sure that anyone of us in our group could have given a better vocal performance than Don gave. First time I've ever witnessed a crowd angry at a performer.
Ed
Ed
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Number of posts : 5243
Registration date : 2008-05-26

Back to top Go down

Post by GI_Jim Thu Sep 06, 2012 10:41 pm

Ed wrote:
Saint John wrote:

I'm pretty sure that anyone of us in our group could have given a better vocal performance than Don gave. First time I've ever witnessed a crowd angry at a performer.

Very sad to hear about that. The road, alcohol and drugs has definitely taken a toll on his vocals. With that said, I still have high hopes for the album based on what I heard. I look at it as Perry's FTLOSM album. No, he can't sing like he used to, but the songs are still cool, and I'll take them over what on todays radio any day! Very Happy
GI_Jim
GI_Jim
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 866
Registration date : 2009-03-02

http://www.myspace.com/jimrykbost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down