What The Fuck ®
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most amazing weekend...

3 posters

Go down

Most amazing weekend... Empty Most amazing weekend...

Post by GI_Jim Tue Sep 04, 2012 12:27 am

WOW I had a great weekend!!! Just got back tonight from a four day trip to the Blue Ridge mountains in G.A., and it was one of the best trips I've ever had. A coupe that we're friends with invited us, and it hardly cost us anything at all. I couldn't say no. We went tubing down a 4 mile stretch of river that took us 4 1/2 hours to complete and it was AWESOME! The cabin had a hot tub and a pool table, so we enjoyed both, played card games, watched movies, grilled out, and just relaxed COMPLETELY. Very Happy After 11 years of being a recruiter, I have never been able to relax even while on vacation. Not even once! I haven't been a recruiter since July, and my phone didn't ring one time on this trip. Very Happy

To top this one, I'm going on a week long adventure to Maine next week that should be awesome! I'm driving up with a good friend, staying 4 days, then driving back. It's going to be a crazy few weeks, because the day after I get home from that, I have to go to Charleston for a 4 day work trip. Shocked Very Happy

Hope you all had a great weekend and did something fun! Wink
GI_Jim
GI_Jim
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 866
Registration date : 2009-03-02

http://www.myspace.com/jimrykbost

Back to top Go down

Most amazing weekend... Empty Re: Most amazing weekend...

Post by Behshad Tue Sep 04, 2012 11:03 am

Well , I'm glad you had fun ! Wink Most amazing weekend... 714130
Behshad
Behshad
Admin

Number of posts : 2448
Registration date : 2008-05-17

https://newwtf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynn Tue Sep 04, 2012 11:56 am

LOVE the mountains in north Georgia!! What area were you in Jim? I've been to the Helen area a couple of times, and absolutely loved it!! I appreciate mountains so much more now, living in a state at sea level! Laughing
Lynn
Lynn
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Number of posts : 1248
Registration date : 2008-05-23

Back to top Go down

Post by GI_Jim Wed Sep 05, 2012 8:17 pm

Hey Lynn! We stayed at the Mountain Laurel cabins. They were pretty awesome. Very Happy The area was really nice too, and it was secluded which was also nice. Just us, the mountains, the river and some banjos... Laughing
GI_Jim
GI_Jim
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 866
Registration date : 2009-03-02

http://www.myspace.com/jimrykbost

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynn Fri Sep 07, 2012 10:52 am

GI_Jim wrote:Hey Lynn! We stayed at the Mountain Laurel cabins. They were pretty awesome. Very Happy The area was really nice too, and it was secluded which was also nice. Just us, the mountains, the river and some banjos... Laughing
Sounds great! Well except for maybe the banjos! Laughing I think the mountains are the best place for a no stress relaxing vacation! The beach isn't even that for me, because it's harder to relax there.
Lynn
Lynn
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Number of posts : 1248
Registration date : 2008-05-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down