What The Fuck ®
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MelodicRockFest III

+4
Ed
Lynn
Saint John
Behshad
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

MelodicRockFest III - Page 2 Empty Re: MelodicRockFest III

Post by Ed Fri Oct 25, 2013 3:03 pm

Saint John wrote:I've seen virtually no pictures of friends from this event.  Anyone?  BB, Lynn, anyone???  Crazy Deb sent me a few, but not nearly of everyone that went.  BB also sent me a few cool personal pictures from his house.  Apparently, he entertained some crazy looking Scandinavians for a few days.  Razz 
Haven't seen that many either. There are professional photos online of the bands that I think Marty Moffat took, but I was more interested in seeing partying pics.
Ed
Ed
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Number of posts : 5243
Registration date : 2008-05-26

Back to top Go down

MelodicRockFest III - Page 2 Empty Re: MelodicRockFest III

Post by Lynn Sat Nov 02, 2013 8:32 am

Saint John wrote:I've seen virtually no pictures of friends from this event.  Anyone?  BB, Lynn, anyone???  Crazy Deb sent me a few, but not nearly of everyone that went.  BB also sent me a few cool personal pictures from his house.  Apparently, he entertained some crazy looking Scandinavians for a few days.  Razz 
aw, I only just saw this now! We really didn't get a lot of pics of each other! Melissa kept saying we need group shots, but it was hard getting everyone together for that. The venue is big, and we were all over the place! And Dan, you need a Facebook account! Any pics that were taken, everyone has on their pages there! Something not used as much last fest! Laughing

I can share a pic with the "crazy looking Scandinavians" , who by the way were awesome. Musically and personally. Just endearing guys. And really not so crazy looking in person. Laughing You'd have been able to talk to them at eye level, since all of them are like 6'5" it seemed! Laughing Wish you could have been there!  I'm completely bummed Andrew sounds like he won't have these guys back. It's hard to understand why. They were really a highlight! Unexpectedly for some!

I hope you can make the next fest!! You were missed! Smile

MelodicRockFest III - Page 2 0D0560BF-488C-4D9D-8EDA-7DAAC654E334-6412-000003D22CF7AA26_zps2b1153de
Lynn
Lynn
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Number of posts : 1248
Registration date : 2008-05-23

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum