What The Fuck ®
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AR, Joeydelight, Jrny1 = True Rock Fans & Patriotic Americans

+2
Jrny1
Journeytroll
6 posters

Go down

AR, Joeydelight, Jrny1 = True Rock Fans & Patriotic Americans Empty AR, Joeydelight, Jrny1 = True Rock Fans & Patriotic Americans

Post by Journeytroll Sat Jul 12, 2008 11:19 am

All three of them have earned my praise and recognition as true rock fans and patriotic Americans. It's obvious that they are veteran message board posters and bring full enjoyment to all readers. I have respected each of them from the beginning of my posting time and now must share with all of you that these three men are the first three inducted into the Journeytroll Posting Hall of Fame! king

Please show your appreciation for all three of them buy displaying an image of these patriotic Americans.

Thanks,
Journeytroll

Last edited by Journeytroll on Sat Jul 12, 2008 1:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Journeytroll
Journeytroll
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Number of posts : 240
Registration date : 2008-07-10

Back to top Go down

AR, Joeydelight, Jrny1 = True Rock Fans & Patriotic Americans Empty Re: AR, Joeydelight, Jrny1 = True Rock Fans & Patriotic Americans

Post by Jrny1 Sat Jul 12, 2008 12:06 pm

Journeytroll wrote:All three of them have earned my praise and recognition as true rock fans and patriotic Americans. It's obvious that they are veteran message board posters and bring full enjoyment to all readers. I have respected each of them from the beginning of my posting time and now must share with all of you that these three men are the first three inducted into the Journeytroll Posting Hall of Fame! king

Please show your appreciation for all three of them buy displaying an image of these patriotic Americans.

Thanks,
Journeytroll

I except.....Thanks brother...

Oooppss. Sorry, I forgot......KKKKKKEEEEEENNNNNEEEEEDDDDDDYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by Jrny1 on Mon Jul 14, 2008 2:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jrny1
Jrny1
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 544
Registration date : 2008-05-23

http://www.ToadstickerProductions.Com

Back to top Go down

AR, Joeydelight, Jrny1 = True Rock Fans & Patriotic Americans Empty Re: AR, Joeydelight, Jrny1 = True Rock Fans & Patriotic Americans

Post by Journeytroll Sat Jul 12, 2008 12:12 pm

Does anyone know how to upload a picture or image to go with your post?

Thanks,
Journeytroll
Journeytroll
Journeytroll
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ed Sat Jul 12, 2008 12:38 pm

First off, I am truly honored and humbled to be inducted into the Hall of Fame. Now I know that I have made my name over at melodicrock.com. That's where my career broke out. Mr. McNeice said that I could post as long as I kept winning flame wars. But at Melodicrockmania XXV I lost to the showstopper - The Heartbreak Kid - NealisGod. I lost to a better man.

Now don't be sad. Don't be sad that you won't see me around MR anymore.

Rejoice in the fact that I have had the GREATEST career as an online poster of all time. I have raised more hell, had more fun, kissed more women. And now I am in a good, good place. Thank you Journeytroll for this honor and thank all of you the fans.

Whoooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ed
Ed
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Number of posts : 5243
Registration date : 2008-05-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Journeytroll Sat Jul 12, 2008 1:20 pm

AR, Joeydelight, Jrny1 = True Rock Fans & Patriotic Americans Spiritof76You both are welcome, and you have earned your way into the Journeytroll Posting Hall of Fame.

Thanks,
Journeytroll
Journeytroll
Journeytroll
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by joeydelight Sun Jul 13, 2008 9:44 am

Why are Neal and Ross playing the drums????
joeydelight
joeydelight
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 621
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by cat Sun Jul 13, 2008 4:44 pm

Journeytroll wrote:

AR, Joeydelight, Jrny1 = True Rock Fans & Patriotic Americans Three_monkeys-1

Razz
cat
cat
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Number of posts : 1598
Registration date : 2008-05-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Behshad Sun Jul 13, 2008 4:58 pm

buy ??!!!?? LOL
Behshad
Behshad
Admin

Number of posts : 2448
Registration date : 2008-05-17

https://newwtf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Journeytroll Sun Jul 13, 2008 9:44 pm

Hi everyone,

I will give a brief reasoning why Joeydelight, AR, and Jrny1 are the first three 2008 True Rock Fans & Patriotic Americans entered into the Journeytroll Hall of Fame.

Thanks,
Journeytroll
Journeytroll
Journeytroll
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by joeydelight Mon Jul 14, 2008 7:25 am

cat wrote:
Journeytroll wrote:

Razz
affraid Wink ....Hehe...LOVE it!!!!
joeydelight
joeydelight
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 621
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by cat Mon Jul 14, 2008 9:48 am

joeydelight wrote:
cat wrote:
Journeytroll wrote:

Razz

We aim to please Like a Star @ heaven
cat
cat
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by Journeytroll Mon Jul 14, 2008 11:21 am

Here is the reasoning behind Jrny1, AR, and Joeydelight have earned their way into the 2008 Journeytroll Posting Hall of Fame. Each of them were picked into the hall of fame simultaneously.

Jrny1: This veteran message board poster takes pride in his honesty while posting. Another worthy characteristic of Ed is his willingness to discuss and battle multiple topics to the fullest. I remember battling Jrny1 over a VH1 on a topic and he was a worthy opponent.

Some people accused me over being Jrny1 when I posted at VH1. I'm not him. Moreover, Ed's many skills of sports and his pride in teaching children the importance of physical fitness are Patriotic American values that I respect. Jrny1 is a pure winner in my eyes and has earned one of the three spots in the Journeytroll Posting Hall of Fame for 2008.

AR: AR (Arrival Rules) is more than a Jackson Browne look-a-like. First, he has brought the art of posting to its highest level wherever he posts. His humor and explosiveness while posting on the boards has been noticed in full by Journeytroll.

Ed is always willing to throw a great party and help someone out on the message boards. Everyone appreciates Ed sharing his music collection with them. Although AR and I didn't post much together during my MR days, I have enjoyed reading AR's posts there. In addition, AR has brought humor and class to the Music Saloon and alt.music.journey. It's obvious why so many ladies find AR irresistable and want to sleep with him.

A Patriotic American in every sense, AR has earned his spot in the 2008 Journeytroll Posting Hall of Fame. Congratulations!!!

Joeydelight: Easily the all-time message board posting king! Creative, clever, funny, and outrageous describe Joe's posting style. A true pioneer of message board posting whether he was posting at Back Talk, VH1, MR, CJ's Cooler, RVR, Alt.Music.Journey, The Journey Forums, The Music Saloon, or WTF. I know Joe has posted on message boards before Back Talk, but I never go to read any of his earlier material.

A Patriotic American of a thousand usernames, Joeydelight has been a online friend and ally of Journeytroll. That doesn't mean we always agree on an issue or posting style. However, I respect Joeydelight's posting abilities and consider him a role model for my own posting style. We have been tag-team pals for almost six years now.

Many people believe Joeydelight and Journeytroll are the same person too. We are not. We live in Massachusetts, and I had the pleasure of meeting him once at 02's Journey party in Gilford, NH in August 2002. This was about a month before I became Journeytroll. I think I said hi to him or shook his hand. Little did I know that Joe and I would have an online bond and mission on all the boards.

Joeydelight is a full force message board poster and I love how he changes his username frequently. His posting skills have caused him to be banned almost everywhere for his honesty in discussing a subject.

One of my favorite posts on the VH1 by Joeydelight (JessieRides) was titled Melanie.
He asked Melanie if she was the large looking man in a picture or the other "Barney Fife looking guy" beside the other man. I howled with laughter over that post and many others too. I wish I had full access to all of his funny posts and comments. He is fully respected by me. Plus, he has attended many rock concerts since the early 80s. Joe should be considered the greatest message board poster off all time!

Congratulations to all three WINNERS of the 2008 Journeytroll Posting Hall of Fame!

Thanks,
Journeytroll
Journeytroll
Journeytroll
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by Jrny1 Mon Jul 14, 2008 2:53 pm

cat wrote:
joeydelight wrote:
cat wrote:
Journeytroll wrote:

Razz

Which one am I.....I thought you'd find one playing with himself.....

e-
Jrny1
Jrny1
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 544
Registration date : 2008-05-23

http://www.ToadstickerProductions.Com

Back to top Go down

Post by cat Mon Jul 14, 2008 2:56 pm

Jrny1 wrote:
cat wrote:
joeydelight wrote:
cat wrote:
Journeytroll wrote:

Razz

Which one am I.....I thought you'd find one playing with himself.....

e-

damn - I will keep looking hehehehe
cat
cat
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ed Mon Jul 14, 2008 3:14 pm

I've changed my signature to reflect how wonderful it is to have received this honor!
Ed
Ed
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Number of posts : 5243
Registration date : 2008-05-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Journeytroll Mon Jul 14, 2008 3:21 pm

Congratulations AR!!! You earned this honor. cheers

Thanks,
Journeytroll
Journeytroll
Journeytroll
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by Journeytroll Tue Jul 15, 2008 9:11 am

A bump for three Patriotic Americans!

Thanks,
Journeytroll
Journeytroll
Journeytroll
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down