What The Fuck ®
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gregg Rolie Pics

+9
yulog
Gideon
Behshad
Moon Beam
natalie
Andrew
Ed
Saint John
blueskies
13 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Gregg Rolie Pics Empty Gregg Rolie Pics

Post by blueskies Thu Feb 16, 2012 9:08 pm

These are a few of my photos I took last year when I saw Gregg Rolie in Dallas.
Anyone who collects Journey members photos, feel free to save any of these you like for your collection, no problem.

{ you just can't be nice to some people so photos removed}

Last edited by blueskies on Fri Feb 17, 2012 12:24 am; edited 3 times in total
blueskies
blueskies
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Number of posts : 364
Registration date : 2008-07-26

Back to top Go down

Gregg Rolie Pics Empty Re: Gregg Rolie Pics

Post by blueskies Thu Feb 16, 2012 9:12 pm

I'm not sure if Rolie would appreciate me posting these 2, lol, but they are my personal faves. Smile

[{ photos removed}

Last edited by blueskies on Fri Feb 17, 2012 12:24 am; edited 1 time in total
blueskies
blueskies
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by Saint John Thu Feb 16, 2012 9:49 pm

Cool pictures. Much better than your paintings. Laughing Twisted Evil Gregg Rolie Pics 714130
Saint John
Saint John
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Number of posts : 2075
Registration date : 2008-05-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Ed Thu Feb 16, 2012 9:54 pm

Rolie and Lukather are playing in Ringo Starr's all star band and they have a date scheduled in Baltimore where I live.
Ed
Ed
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Number of posts : 5243
Registration date : 2008-05-26

Back to top Go down

Post by blueskies Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:00 pm

Ed wrote:Rolie and Lukather are playing in Ringo Starr's all star band and they have a date scheduled in Baltimore where I live.

That will be a good show! Enjoy if you're going! Smile

blueskies
blueskies
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by blueskies Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:02 pm

Have a great weekend, people! Cool
blueskies
blueskies
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ed Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:07 pm

blueskies wrote:
Ed wrote:Rolie and Lukather are playing in Ringo Starr's all star band and they have a date scheduled in Baltimore where I live.

Thinking about it.
Ed
Ed
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Post by blueskies Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:15 pm

Ed wrote:
blueskies wrote:

Thinking about it.

Rolie told a joke about Nancy Pelosi so I know he's a Republican. You'd like him. Laughing Wink
blueskies
blueskies
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by blueskies Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:37 pm

If anyone thinks anyone over on MR would like any of these photos, feel free to share them there if you want, no problem, I give my implicit permission for distribution of these photos. I know there are quite a few people who collect photos and memorabilia of the band on MR...so maybe they would like to see them. Peace out! Smile
blueskies
blueskies
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:44 pm

blueskies wrote:If anyone thinks anyone over on MR would like any of these photos, feel free to share them there if you want, no problem, I give my implicit permission for distribution of these photos. I know there are quite a few people who collect photos and memorabilia of the band on MR...so maybe they would like to see them. Peace out! Smile

You have no desire to be a member at MR, so please don't solicit yourself out to MR users.

Andrew
melodicrock
melodicrock

Number of posts : 355

Back to top Go down

Post by Saint John Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:47 pm

blueskies wrote:If anyone thinks anyone over on MR would like any of these photos, feel free to share them there if you want, no problem, I give my implicit permission for distribution of these photos. I know there are quite a few people who collect photos and memorabilia of the band on MR...so maybe they would like to see them. Peace out! Smile

Anyone can use these pictures, with or without your permission, assuming that they're not going to try and profit off of them. Unless, of course, you want to hire a lawyer and pay a few thousand dollars to make someone take them down. Laughing Rolling Eyes Your legal bullshit is a bit much, at times. But it sure is funny! Laughing Gregg Rolie Pics 714130 Gregg Rolie Pics 47142
Saint John
Saint John
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ed Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:50 pm

Andrew wrote:

You have no desire to be a member at MR, so please don't solicit yourself out to MR users.

ZING... lol!
Ed
Ed
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Post by blueskies Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:01 pm

Andrew wrote:

How? I haven't asked payment for these photos, I was offering them for free use. I was being nice and sharing them with folks, thats all! But believe what you want. By the way...I wasn't given a choice to be on MR or not, remember? We already had our spat and you said what you wanted and I said what I wanted to say. If you want to continue in this manner, then you're on your own. I've already moved on. Life is too short to spend any more time talking to you, especially when it gets no where. Go harrass someone else.

Last edited by blueskies on Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
blueskies
blueskies
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by blueskies Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:20 pm

Saint John wrote:

Anyone can use these pictures, with or without your permission, assuming that they're not going to try and profit off of them. Unless, of course, you want to hire a lawyer and pay a few thousand dollars to make someone take them down. Laughing Rolling Eyes Your legal bullshit is a bit much, at times. But it sure is funny! Laughing Gregg Rolie Pics 714130 Gregg Rolie Pics 47142
You are wrong about the law. You need to read up on it. The only thing you are right about is that I can't spend the money to fight it on my own. Thats why the music industry, film industry and other artist and photographer's are in support of new laws that some in government are trying to enact for the internet. Not because copyright law isn't already in place but to be able to further enforce it due to rampent intellectual property theft on the net. I for one am in full support of what they are trying to do to further protect peoples work and property. Whats funny is you, because you have no idea what you are talking about....but thats not unusual. Look, Dan, I knew you were just trying to play me all along to get me back in here to play your games. I knew that coming in but I had my own reasons for doing so, as I've already stated, if you understand it or not..but I won't stay and take your insults. You thought you set me up for a fall but you didn't. ..I knew what you are but I came in to have my say to Andrew. I tried to be nice and be peaceable with everyone other than responding to Andrew's nonsense. You guys think you are funny and well liked but I sure don't see very many people hanging out here with you. You think most people think it's funny or cool to continually harrass someone on the net over an extended period of time? No, not most, just the other trolls and liars. You are the ones who make fools out of yourself all the time...you are just too blind to see it. I wish you well..literally.

Last edited by blueskies on Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
blueskies
blueskies
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:23 pm

blueskies wrote:How? I haven't asked payment for these photos, I was offering them for free use. I was being nice and sharing them with folks, thats all! But believe what you want. By the way...I wasn't given a choice to be on MR or not, remember?

You were given the choice to shut up and declined.

If you want to continue in this manner, then you're on your own.

I'm already on my own. Nobody here but me.

Life is too short to spend any more time talking to you, especially when it gets no where.

It gives me a laugh.

Andrew
melodicrock
melodicrock

Back to top Go down

Post by Saint John Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:27 pm

3 things:

First, as I already stated, your pictures are free for anyone to use and you're not going to do anything about it. Your "implicit permission" was just you clacking your keyboard and trying to initiate a legal argument, and that's an area that you have ZERO practical knowledge about.

Second, I didn't insult you anywhere.

Third, I didn't "play you to get you here." That's just your weird paranoia rearing its head again.
Saint John
Saint John
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by blueskies Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:31 pm

Andrew wrote:
blueskies wrote:How? I haven't asked payment for these photos, I was offering them for free use. I was being nice and sharing them with folks, thats all! But believe what you want. By the way...I wasn't given a choice to be on MR or not, remember?

You were given the choice to shut up and declined.

If you want to continue in this manner, then you're on your own.

I'm already on my own. Nobody here but me.

Life is too short to spend any more time talking to you, especially when it gets no where.

It gives me a laugh.

Once again you are lying. You hit the block button without forewarning. Not that I care to be on your site. I'm just pointing out the facts....but it really is pointless to talk to a net troll like you. Dude, you just have a website..like anyone in the world can have if they want. You are not a King and you don't rule me. Get over yourself and find something more productive to do with your time rather than spend your time harrassing people on the net.
blueskies
blueskies
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:36 pm

blueskies wrote:Once again you are lying. You hit the block button without forewarning. Not that I care to be on your site. I'm just pointing out the facts....but it really is pointless to talk to a net troll like you. Dude, you just have a website..like anyone in the world can have if they want. You are not a King and you don't rule me. Get over yourself and find something more productive to do with your time rather than spend your time harrassing people on the net.

This is too easy...I need to find something more challenging for a hobby. But just for shits and giggles:

1) You were warned. Sorry I didn't issue you with a written 30 day Pending Deactivation Notice via courier.
2) Net Troll? affraid
3) Yes, I just have a website. Hurray for me. You should start one. It's dead easy...
4) I'm NOT a King? Sad Bummer.....shot down in flames.
5) Not harrassing...just pointing out what needs to be pointed.

Andrew
melodicrock
melodicrock

Back to top Go down

Post by blueskies Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:39 pm

Saint John wrote:3 things:

First, as I already stated, your pictures are free for anyone to use and you're not going to do anything about it. Your "implicit permission" was just you clacking your keyboard and trying to initiate a legal argument, and that's an area that you have ZERO practical knowledge about.

Second, I didn't insult you anywhere.

Third, I didn't "play you to get you here." That's just your weird paranoia rearing its head again.

You are wrong. Read and learn. You are also wrong that I was trying to "start a legal argument". ALL I was doing was giving my permission clearly! But think what you want about the law and about me. I can't make you read up on anything and I don't care if you like me or not. I really don't. You have shown you couldn't be trusted by the continual attacks. So I don't have to prove it's not some "paranoia" ..you have shown your true intent here and now. I have nothing further to say to you Dan. Go back on MR and troll people there if you have no one else to take your aggressions out on here.
blueskies
blueskies
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by blueskies Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:43 pm

Andrew wrote:
blueskies wrote:Once again you are lying. You hit the block button without forewarning. Not that I care to be on your site. I'm just pointing out the facts....but it really is pointless to talk to a net troll like you. Dude, you just have a website..like anyone in the world can have if they want. You are not a King and you don't rule me. Get over yourself and find something more productive to do with your time rather than spend your time harrassing people on the net.

This is too easy...I need to find something more challenging for a hobby. But just for shits and giggles:

1) You were warned. Sorry I didn't issue you with a written 30 day Pending Deactivation Notice via courier.
2) Net Troll? affraid
3) Yes, I just have a website. Hurray for me. You should start one. It's dead easy...
4) I'm NOT a King? Sad Bummer.....shot down in flames.
5) Not harrassing...just pointing out what needs to be pointed.
I don't care about being on your site. I came here to point out to you what needed to be pointed out. I already said what needed to be said so its a waste of my time to bicker back and forth with you and feed your trolling. Talk to someone else because I have no interest in any more of your nonsense.
blueskies
blueskies
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by Saint John Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:44 pm

Thanks. You proved every one of my points as valid! Cool
Saint John
Saint John
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by blueskies Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:46 pm

Saint John wrote:Thanks. You proved every one of my points as valid! Cool

No, you have proven mine. I didn't think you could be trusted and I was right.
blueskies
blueskies
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by Saint John Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:50 pm

blueskies wrote:

There's the paranoia again! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Saint John
Saint John
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by blueskies Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:56 pm

Saint John wrote:
blueskies wrote:

There's the paranoia again! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

He who laughs last, laughs alone.
blueskies
blueskies
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by natalie Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:59 pm

From the Gregg Rollie thread:
blueskies wrote:Life is too short to spend any more time talking to you, especially when it gets no where. Go harrass someone else.
blueskies wrote:but I won't stay and take your insults.
blueskies wrote:I have nothing further to say to you Dan.
blueskies wrote: I already said what needed to be said so its a waste of my time to bicker back and forth with you and feed your trolling. Talk to someone else because I have no interest in any more of your nonsense.

All of these statements in the past 1 hour.....it's interesting how we read similar statements multiple times a day, yet you are constantly here.

Have a fabulous evening, Phyllis.

natalie
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Number of posts : 1984
Registration date : 2008-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next