What The Fuck ®
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Journeytroll Interview

5 posters

Go down

The Journeytroll Interview Empty The Journeytroll Interview

Post by Ed Thu Aug 07, 2008 7:13 pm

Journeytroll asked if I would post his interview here at WTF.

Courtesy of The Annex:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A Moment with Journeytroll

Right off the bat, this was already asked during Joeydelight’s interview, but this question won’t go away for some. Why do you think so many people think that you two are the same person?

Hi Ed. Great first question. No, Joeydelight/Joe Reardon and I are not the same person. We both live in Massachusetts.

I don't blame others for thinking we are the same person because I claimed I was him in the fall of 2002 on the VH1 board. Plus, I had two fake usernames on alt.music.journey called JourneyJoeReardon, and JoeReardon2004. Joe briefly claimed he was me on the MR boards.

I fully respected Joeydelight as one of the best Journey message board posters!!!

How did you get your start in the Journey online community and was your screen name always “Journeytroll”?

I attended my first Journey concert in 2001 and enjoyed the show for nostagic purposes. I posted on the Crap Talk message board in the summer of 2002 under my original name. Sorry, I can't share it. When Tom 02 announced he was throwing a Journey party, I asked if I could go and posted on his site under the same username.

I attened Tom's party at Gilford, NH on 8/3/2002 and met Joe Reardon, Tom, and others. My date was a golddigging bitch, and I wanted to leave her at Gilford NH, but she would have been over a 100 miles from her place.

I was caught picking on Journey fatties in the fall of 2002 and was banned from Crap Talk. Just before I was banned, I heard some people claiming I was Joe Reardon (Jessierides) from the VH1 board. After I was banned, I signed up on the VH1 board with the username Journeytroll.

Give us your thoughts on a few of the Journey message boards over the years from the beginning to the present.

Crap Talk always sucked and some of the biggest Journey losers such as Samisosa98, Storm914, etc posted there. I did enjoy collecting email addresses and pictures from that site.

VH1 rocked because Joeydelight posted there. We would make fun of Journey and their fans daily there. Sadly, FredJourneyman wrote, emailed, and called VH1 and they removed most of our posts. I posted there for about 7 months and the board was shut down in June 2003. I really believe Neal Schon caused the board to shut down.

MR: Ok site, but I lost interest posting there. I took months off from that site. I was banned in Oct/Nov 2006.

RVR: I posted there a few times as a joke. Stuart identified my IP address and thought he was going to have me put away because of my posts on the VH1 board.

CJ's Cooler: I snuck onto there to gather more email addresses. Banned immediately.

The Journey Forums: Great site and was sad when Frank and Skylorde tombstoned it.

Alt.Music.Journey: I loved it there because Joeydelight posted there. We made fun of everybody there!

The Music Saloon: Great site. I wish more people posted there.

WTF: This site rocks. This is the first time in a long time that Jrny1, RockinDeano, AR, Joeydelight, and Journeytroll have been on the same site.

What happened to the alt.music.journey Google group?

That site is still available. Things got out-of-hand I regret a lot of my postings there. I deleted many of them and apologized for my stupidity.

Recently you’ve resumed your classic feud with RockinDeano on the WTF forums. Give us a little history on how that all started.
Deano has full knowledge of Journey and rock music. In addition, he tries to win every discussion at all costs.

I thought Deano was TornadoJackson, and I started with him almost immediately. Deano is a worthy opponent, and he has battled almost everybody on the MR board. I think it is funny that Deano has partied with Neal Schon and other members of Journey.

Your avatar is one of the most notorious in forum history. I recognize the character from TV. Why do you think people are so freaked out by it?

Thanks, Journeytroll. I first found the avatar as one of the choices on the MR board. When I was banned from there, I found a better picture of The Gentlemen. I didn't even know what show the avatar was from until someone told me.

No one in the Journey community knows who I am. In addition, some might really believe I look like my avatar!

What do you think happened to FredJourneyman?

Fred, must have found better things to do with his life such as his theatre acting. I bet he doesn't miss posting on the boards at all. I did enjoy posting his pictures at alt.music.journey.

If you were allowed one free post back on melodicrock.com, what would you say?

Time for Andrew to retire his Journey cheerleading skirt: Who agrees?

Thanks,
Journeytroll

The Journeytroll inaugural Hall of Fame class was recently announced. Up until now there had been no Hall of Fame for this community. What are your hopes for these honors, and who are the leading eligible contenders for 2009?

I hope that Jrny1, AR, and Joeydelight continue to posts about whatever they want to discuss. I am proud of their posting style and content over the years. Not only are they outstanding posters, but they are Patriotic Americans!

I am hoping that all four of us can attend the opening night Celtics/Cavaliers game at Boston Garden. If I can get free tickets for the game, I would be honored to socialize with all three of them!

I have a few names for the 2009 group. However, I am going to wait because there is almost ten months to finally decide.

Besides Dean, what other members have you feuded with over the years?

Crap Talk: Christopher wimpy Paine, CJ, Michelle, and Rusty Green. I did enjoy making fun of them on the VH1 board. SamiSosa98, Storm914, and other fatties.

VH1: All Journey fans and the has-been band. Plus, Journey's mgt, FredJourneyman, and Jrnyman28.

MR: RedHomo13 (He is dating Joe Paterno), Andrew McIdiot, LaWomen.

Alt.music.Journey: Everyone. Strungout especially!

The Journey Forums and The Music Saloon: I followed the rules there.

WTF: Deb.

Should female Journey fans be required to step on a scale before entering their concerts?

All Journey fatties should be required to wear red shirts and stand in an obstructed view section. They should be forced to exercise during the entire concert. I have never seen a group of worthless fatties compared to Journey fans.

What has 8,000 heads and 60,000 chins??? Journey fans at one of their concerts.

If any of the people you have feuded with have ever met you in person do you think they would have a different impression about Journeytroll?

Yes, most of them would be surprised at how fit and handsome I am. Did I mention modest too.
Please give us some final words on the state of Journey in 2008:

Journey sucks big time. They are pathetic has-beens. Only a sucker would pay $125+ to see them. Arnel Pineda is an overrated singer. His looks and broken English makes me wish that Steve Perry was back in the band.

Journey has the grossest, fattest, ugliest, and stupidest fan base for any rock band I can think of. So many fatties!!!

Thanks,
Journeytroll
Ed
Ed
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Number of posts : 5243
Registration date : 2008-05-26

Back to top Go down

The Journeytroll Interview Empty Re: The Journeytroll Interview

Post by Behshad Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:21 pm

Overall a good interview, besides the old remarks he keeps making over and over again. It may be fun once or twice to make fatty jokes, but after few years and few hundred comments, it really only gives Journeytroll a bad image.
If Journeytroll is trying to somehow achieve a badass status , this certainly isnt the right path.
But as I said, overall a good interview. Thanks to both of you
Behshad
Behshad
Admin

Number of posts : 2448
Registration date : 2008-05-17

https://newwtf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Journeytroll Thu Aug 07, 2008 9:44 pm

Behshad wrote:Overall a good interview, besides the old remarks he keeps making over and over again. It may be fun once or twice to make fatty jokes, but after few years and few hundred comments, it really only gives Journeytroll a bad image.
If Journeytroll is trying to somehow achieve a badass status , this certainly isnt the right path.
But as I said, overall a good interview. Thanks to both of you

Behshad. My interview was great not good. Ed asked the questions and I answered them twice. The first time the site didn't allow my answers to go through.

Behshad. My hatred for repulsively overweight slobs never gets old for me. I could give a fuck what anyone thinks about me. One of the reasons that I post on Journey message boards is to state how gross their fanbase is compared to other bands. I have seen many piggies in the past six years on multiple message boards. They shouldn't be allowed to attend concerts either.

This is how I have posted since fall 2002, and I am not going to change.

Fatties...beware. Twisted Evil

Thanks,
Journeytroll
Journeytroll
Journeytroll
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Number of posts : 240
Registration date : 2008-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Thu Aug 07, 2008 9:57 pm

Somebody needs to get a life Rolling Eyes
Kate
Kate
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Number of posts : 2055
Registration date : 2008-05-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Behshad Thu Aug 07, 2008 10:18 pm

SO JT where did you and Joeydelight go for vacation!? Suspect
Behshad
Behshad
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Journeytroll Fri Aug 08, 2008 4:17 am

I went on vacation with my slim wife; not Joeydelight.

Why are you questioning the interview? Ed asked some good questions, and I answered them honestly.

Don't blame me about that Journey's online fanbase has had many fat slobs on it since 2002. I have seen the pictures of some of these porkers, and they were at least 50-100 pounds overweight. They should be required to exercise and diet immediately.

There are some people in America that take pride in their appearance...they aren't them. Razz

Thanks,
Journeytroll
Journeytroll
Journeytroll
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by Behshad Fri Aug 08, 2008 8:52 am

I am not questioning the interview. I said the interview was good overall. It wouldve been a great interview, if you wouldnt have said the same old fatty observations like you always have.
Ive told you this before and I will tell you again, The day you post a pic of yourself to prove yourself, is the day you can judge others. And even then, you should do it with class and respect.
Behshad
Behshad
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Red13joPa Fri Aug 08, 2008 10:37 am

I see Troll rolled a rare "F" bomb out there he never fails to intrigue.
Red13joPa
Red13joPa
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Number of posts : 133
Registration date : 2008-06-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Journeytroll Mon Aug 11, 2008 6:44 pm

I was honored to be interviewed by AR. He picked the questions, and I answered them to the best of my ability. Part of my answers went back over six years, so I tried my best to remember the key points in each question.

Is it my fault that a majority of Journey's online fanbase looks exactly as I described?

Thanks,
Journeytroll
Journeytroll
Journeytroll
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content