What The Fuck ®
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gotta love it when 2 of your favorites respect each other's talents.....

+5
Sunshine
Kate
Frank
Lynn
Deb
9 posters

Go down

Gotta love it when 2 of your favorites respect each other's talents..... Empty Gotta love it when 2 of your favorites respect each other's talents.....

Post by Deb Sat Aug 23, 2008 10:11 pm

Two of the coolest/classiest vocalists out there. Was cool to see those 2 share the stage for a song. Cool of Gary to share it on youtube. Smile

A little funny (More Than Words) from the same night.....hilarious! Laughing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1i6-aXlrpB4

Last edited by Deb on Sat Aug 23, 2008 11:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Deb
Deb
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 901
Registration date : 2008-05-23

Back to top Go down

Gotta love it when 2 of your favorites respect each other's talents..... Empty Re: Gotta love it when 2 of your favorites respect each other's talents.....

Post by Lynn Sat Aug 23, 2008 10:23 pm

Those were great Deb! Thanks for posting them Cool
Lynn
Lynn
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Number of posts : 1248

Back to top Go down

Gotta love it when 2 of your favorites respect each other's talents..... Empty Re: Gotta love it when 2 of your favorites respect each other's talents.....

Post by Frank Sat Aug 23, 2008 10:33 pm

Thats fucking great...no fucking shame...cheat sheets in front of Jeff and everything! Gotta love that fucker's open candor. Jeff rules!

Can't help but notice Eric doesn't like Green Tinted as it's an obvious tip of the hat to Pablo....
Frank
Frank
Frank Talk
Frank Talk

Number of posts : 483
Registration date : 2008-05-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Deb Sat Aug 23, 2008 11:25 pm

Lynn wrote:Those were great Deb! Thanks for posting them Cool

I was hoping that little Extreme song would make it onto youtube too. It was hilarious at the time......Gary cracking Jeff up there! Laughing

Last edited by Deb on Sat Aug 23, 2008 11:52 pm; edited 2 times in total
Deb
Deb
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynn Sat Aug 23, 2008 11:50 pm

Deb wrote:
Lynn wrote:Those were great Deb! Thanks for posting them Cool

I was hoping that little Extreme song would make it onto youtube too. It was hilarious at the time......Gary cracking Jeff up there. Laughing

I think Gary posted those. I think that's his youtube name. That was funny Laughing
Lynn
Lynn
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Number of posts : 1248

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Sun Aug 24, 2008 12:05 am

Those were both great Deb! Thanks!

(the second is funny, they love what they do)
Kate
Kate
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Number of posts : 2055

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunshine Sun Aug 24, 2008 12:27 am

It was not hard getting caught up in the moment that night! It was GREAT fun!!! jocolor
Sunshine
Sunshine
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Number of posts : 340
Registration date : 2008-05-25

https://www.facebook.com/pam.picciotta

Back to top Go down

Post by Deb Sun Aug 24, 2008 12:59 am

Sunshine wrote:It was not hard getting caught up in the moment that night! It was GREAT fun!!! jocolor

Tell me about it! It was a thrill seeing those 2 share a mic not 3 feet in front of me! cheers
Deb
Deb
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Deb Sun Aug 24, 2008 1:40 am

doka wrote:Those were both great Deb! Thanks!

(the second is funny, they love what they do)

They sure do! JSSB, always a fun show! Another fun clip from the same night.........the last part of XTC where Jeff and Gary trade off vocals/bass. Laughing

Deb
Deb
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Manarocks Sun Aug 24, 2008 4:50 pm

Deb, you remind me of the wigglers in they are obcessed with Augeri. Seems like you are like that with Jeff. Laughing
Manarocks
Manarocks
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Number of posts : 303
Registration date : 2008-08-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Deb Sun Aug 24, 2008 7:14 pm

Manarocks wrote:Deb, you remind me of the wigglers in they are obcessed with Augeri. Seems like you are like that with Jeff. Laughing

Don't forget Eric Martin and Steve Perry. Laughing

Obsessed, no........totally dig their voices, yes! Smile
Deb
Deb
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Journeytroll Sun Aug 24, 2008 7:28 pm

Don't forget Burger King and McDonald's because they're two of your favorites.

Thanks,
Journeytroll
Journeytroll
Journeytroll
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Number of posts : 240
Registration date : 2008-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Rick Sun Aug 24, 2008 7:48 pm

Journeytroll wrote:Don't forget Burger King and McDonald's because they're two of your favorites.

Thanks,
Journeytroll

Wow, you sink to new lows on a daily basis. Deb is one of the nicest people on the boards, but you JT, you'll always be an asshole. I thought you had changed, but evidently I was wrong.

Does it heal something in your pathetic ego to belittle people, or were you just born an asshole?

I'll bet before it's all over, you'll be banned from here too. And you'll cry foul just like you have every other time. Scumbag.

Last edited by pRick on Sun Aug 24, 2008 11:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rick
Rick
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 609
Registration date : 2008-05-24

Back to top Go down

Post by larry Sun Aug 24, 2008 7:53 pm

Deb wrote:Two of the coolest/classiest vocalists out there. Was cool to see those 2 share the stage for a song. Cool of Gary to share it on youtube. Smile

wow deb! i cant believe that EM actually KICKED Howie's axe.. gosh ! Cool

btw.. did you post this in 3 different forums.. ? cheers
larry
larry
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Number of posts : 351

Back to top Go down

Post by Rick Sun Aug 24, 2008 7:55 pm

larry wrote:
Deb wrote:Two of the coolest/classiest vocalists out there. Was cool to see those 2 share the stage for a song. Cool of Gary to share it on youtube. Smile

That was funny. I was surprised Howie didn't crack him over the head with it, but if it's the one he had in Dallas, it's beat up already. Laughing
Rick
Rick
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by larry Sun Aug 24, 2008 7:57 pm

pRick wrote:
larry wrote:

That was funny. I was surprised Howie didn't crack him over the head with it, but if it's the one he had in Dallas, it's beat up already. Laughing

i know... he loves that beat up strat..

howie was NAILING that intro to Green Tinted too.. Razz
larry
larry
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Number of posts : 351

Back to top Go down

Post by Rick Sun Aug 24, 2008 7:59 pm

larry wrote:
pRick wrote:
larry wrote:

i know... he loves that beat up strat..

howie was NAILING that intro to Green Tinted too.. Razz

He's a great guitarist. His speed and accuracy are amazing.
Rick
Rick
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down