What The Fuck ®
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Juh-nee destroys another singer

4 posters

Go down

Juh-nee destroys another singer Empty Juh-nee destroys another singer

Post by Ed Sun Aug 31, 2008 8:36 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQGW_KtRLv0

Don't care if he is sick, that is not Pineda's fault. This is awful. The accent is out in full force and the dude is obviously hurting.
Ed
Ed
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Number of posts : 5243
Registration date : 2008-05-26

Back to top Go down

Juh-nee destroys another singer Empty Re: Juh-nee destroys another singer

Post by joeydelight Sun Aug 31, 2008 9:13 am

This is really the only guy in the band I feel for...the rest of them can fade into oblivion for all I care... Rolling Eyes
joeydelight
joeydelight
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 621
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Sun Aug 31, 2008 10:52 am

He has gone to his own site and told the people in the "shout box" that he has been sick, this has been going on for 3 weeks now. Shit even a box of cold medicine tells you if you are still sick after 7 days to seek medical attention. He, himself has said he only sleeps 4-5 hrs and then tries to get naps, but at times that doesn't happen. Like I said he is the current cash cow and nothing is going to stop them.

Do I feel sorry for him? Sure. But he is a man also, if he cant stand up for himself, then he needs to sit down and cross his legs.
Kate
Kate
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Number of posts : 2055
Registration date : 2008-05-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Ed Sun Aug 31, 2008 11:13 am

doka wrote:He has gone to his own site and told the people in the "shout box" that he has been sick, this has been going on for 3 weeks now. Shit even a box of cold medicine tells you if you are still sick after 7 days to seek medical attention. He, himself has said he only sleeps 4-5 hrs and then tries to get naps, but at times that doesn't happen. Like I said he is the current cash cow and nothing is going to stop them.

Do I feel sorry for him? Sure. But he is a man also, if he cant stand up for himself, then he needs to sit down and cross his legs.

They are screwing him over just like they did to Steve A
Ed
Ed
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Number of posts : 5243
Registration date : 2008-05-26

Back to top Go down

Post by joeydelight Mon Sep 01, 2008 8:03 am

I'd LOVE to see the spin the band puts out if/when they fire Arnel after raving about their youtube prince and the good will they've built. Wink

Neal has gushed over Arnel so much, he's going to look like an ass.... pirat
joeydelight
joeydelight
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by joeydelight Mon Sep 01, 2008 8:09 am

doka wrote:He has gone to his own site and told the people in the "shout box" that he has been sick, this has been going on for 3 weeks now. Shit even a box of cold medicine tells you if you are still sick after 7 days to seek medical attention. He, himself has said he only sleeps 4-5 hrs and then tries to get naps, but at times that doesn't happen. Like I said he is the current cash cow and nothing is going to stop them.

You nailed this one D... Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
Arnel HAS to say, Whoah...slow it down a bit. ANY band would do that. Christ, ASIA's John Wetton had a heart attack and the band actually canceled shows and WAITED for him to recover. They didn't go out and bring Greg Lake (I think he sang for ASIA for a period of time...).
Not that Journey has ANY credibility left IMO, but tanking Arnel and bringing in yet ANOTHER singer would be the end. Unless of course it was Nancy Wilson... sunny cheers
joeydelight
joeydelight
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by cat Tue Sep 02, 2008 12:30 pm

AR wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQGW_KtRLv0

Don't care if he is sick, that is not Pineda's fault. This is awful. The accent is out in full force and the dude is obviously hurting.

Compared to the same song done in Chile in Feb.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aUQpvY2dDlw&feature=related

Cat
cat
cat
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Number of posts : 1598
Registration date : 2008-05-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content