What The Fuck ®
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Which singer or guitarist would be more likely to return to their original band?

+4
Ed
cat
Scarabgator
natalie
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Which singer or guitarist would be more likely to return to their original band?

Which singer or guitarist would be more likely to return to their original band? Vote_lcap18%Which singer or guitarist would be more likely to return to their original band? Vote_rcap 18% 
[ 2 ]
Which singer or guitarist would be more likely to return to their original band? Vote_lcap0%Which singer or guitarist would be more likely to return to their original band? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Which singer or guitarist would be more likely to return to their original band? Vote_lcap9%Which singer or guitarist would be more likely to return to their original band? Vote_rcap 9% 
[ 1 ]
Which singer or guitarist would be more likely to return to their original band? Vote_lcap55%Which singer or guitarist would be more likely to return to their original band? Vote_rcap 55% 
[ 6 ]
Which singer or guitarist would be more likely to return to their original band? Vote_lcap9%Which singer or guitarist would be more likely to return to their original band? Vote_rcap 9% 
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 11

Which singer or guitarist would be more likely to return to their original band? Empty Which singer or guitarist would be more likely to return to their original band?

Post by natalie Tue Apr 21, 2009 9:20 am

My answer is out of hope obviously Perry to rescue the ill fated voyage known as Journey but since that is not reality I see Jamison and Peterik as the most realistic.~ScarabGator

There ya go....there's your poll! cheers Wink

natalie
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Number of posts : 1984
Registration date : 2008-06-21

Back to top Go down

Which singer or guitarist would be more likely to return to their original band? Empty Re: Which singer or guitarist would be more likely to return to their original band?

Post by Scarabgator Tue Apr 21, 2009 9:54 am

AMEN SISTAH!!!! One of these days you gotta teach me how to do that poll thingie.... Very Happy
Scarabgator
Scarabgator
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 850
Registration date : 2008-05-23

Back to top Go down

Which singer or guitarist would be more likely to return to their original band? Empty Re: Which singer or guitarist would be more likely to return to their original band?

Post by natalie Tue Apr 21, 2009 9:58 am

Scarabgator wrote:AMEN SISTAH!!!! One of these days you gotta teach me how to do that poll thingie.... Very Happy
OK, if you'll teach me how to pole dance I'll teach you how to "do that poll thingy" ; )

natalie
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by cat Tue Apr 21, 2009 10:00 am

Thanks Natalie for helping out the poor guy Wink

I agree with you Scarab .....

If Perry went back to Journey, I think the only reason he wouldn't go to jail would be because of his well-paid legal team.

Of course, maybe no jury would convict him Twisted Evil
cat
cat
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Number of posts : 1598
Registration date : 2008-05-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarabgator Tue Apr 21, 2009 10:03 am

Cat, he is Steve Perry...he'll turn that profile towards them and cut loose a few lines from When you love a woman....after that who could even consider a conviction????
Scarabgator
Scarabgator
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by cat Tue Apr 21, 2009 12:16 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p0zGpl7Ckhg

Very Happy
cat
cat
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Number of posts : 1598
Registration date : 2008-05-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarabgator Tue Apr 21, 2009 12:27 pm

see! Thats what Im talking about!!!!
Scarabgator
Scarabgator
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ed Tue Apr 21, 2009 1:51 pm

I could see Jamison and Peterik back in Survivor at some point. As much as I like Robin McCauley as a singer, I don't like him in Survivor.
Ed
Ed
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Number of posts : 5243
Registration date : 2008-05-26

Back to top Go down

Post by natalie Tue Apr 21, 2009 1:54 pm

cat wrote:Thanks Natalie for helping out the poor guy Wink
I do what I can but ya know....one can only do so much...I'm not a miracle worker. Wink
(just kiddin', LOVE YA GATOR!!!)

natalie
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarabgator Tue Apr 21, 2009 2:22 pm

Ed wrote:I could see Jamison and Peterik back in Survivor at some point. As much as I like Robin McCauley as a singer, I don't like him in Survivor.

Amen to that Ed!!!! Definetly not the voice for Survivor. I'd rather see Dave Bickler back in there than McCauley although he is a great singer-he just doesnt sound right. It would be like David Lee Roth fronting Journey...a great singer for another band...
Scarabgator
Scarabgator
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Styxman Tue Apr 21, 2009 3:37 pm

None of above would work.

Cetera is as nervous as fuck when it comes to live performances, you wouldn't know it but he is. Jason's doing a mighty fine job!

Perry and Journey is a no no....it's too late, way too late.

Survivor.......bag of shite, why bother.

Styx don't need Dennis, Dennis doesn't need Styx...enough said

Could REO seriously find Gary sober?

Foreigner Sleep

You know who I like to see together again Mickey and Grace, she'll never come back which is a shame because I'd always thought they had more to give.

I'm just happy MR Big have reformed, happy as fuckin' Larry Cool
Styxman
Styxman
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Number of posts : 2131

Back to top Go down

Post by Styxman Tue Apr 21, 2009 3:40 pm

anyone else having problems with the fields on this site, it's whacky when you're trying to post and want to make deletions?
Styxman
Styxman
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ed Tue Apr 21, 2009 3:40 pm

Cetera is as nervous as fuck when it comes to live performances, you wouldn't know it but he is. Jason's doing a mighty fine job!

A friend of mine saw Cetera in concert in Atlantic City a year or two ago. The show was only 45 minutes long!
Ed
Ed
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Post by Styxman Tue Apr 21, 2009 3:42 pm

Ed wrote:

A friend of mine saw Cetera in concert in Atlantic City a year or two ago. The show was only 45 minutes long!

I read some years ago that he dreads setting foot on stage, shame for such a great artist! How's the Mother-in-Law Ed? How's Lori ?
Styxman
Styxman
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ed Tue Apr 21, 2009 3:47 pm

Styxman wrote:
Ed wrote:

I read some years ago that he dreads setting foot on stage, shame for such a great artist! How's the Mother-in-Law Ed? How's Lori ?

Things are still not good where that is concerned. Lori's mom didn't recognize her when she visited today. Also she now has some fluid on her lungs from being immobilized all week.
Ed
Ed
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Post by Styxman Tue Apr 21, 2009 3:49 pm

Ed wrote:
Styxman wrote:
Ed wrote:

Things are still not good where that is concerned. Lori's mom didn't recognize her when she visited today. Also she now has some fluid on her lungs from being immobilized all week.

Sorry to hear that Ed, stay strong dude
Styxman
Styxman
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarabgator Tue Apr 21, 2009 3:57 pm

i hear your valid points Styx-eo but c'mon....no way Styx are better off without DDY...he was the voice of the band and chief song writer. Today I think he is still the face of that band even though they dont.
Scarabgator
Scarabgator
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Styxman Tue Apr 21, 2009 4:07 pm

Scarabgator wrote:i hear your valid points Styx-eo but c'mon....no way Styx are better off without DDY...he was the voice of the band and chief song writer. Today I think he is still the face of that band even though they dont.

He went off in a different direction Tim, too theatrical for me. Tommy and JY brought them back up to date. NEVER forgave him for BABE Embarassed
Styxman
Styxman
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by Styxman Tue Apr 21, 2009 4:08 pm

I maintain Dennis was always too big for the band..he needed to be solo from day one
Styxman
Styxman
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarabgator Tue Apr 21, 2009 4:48 pm

Styxman wrote:
Scarabgator wrote:i hear your valid points Styx-eo but c'mon....no way Styx are better off without DDY...he was the voice of the band and chief song writer. Today I think he is still the face of that band even though they dont.

He went off in a different direction Tim, too theatrical for me. Tommy and JY brought them back up to date. NEVER forgave him for BABE Embarassed

I dont think many Styx fans forgave him for that Kilroy tour back in 83-84 either!!!!
Scarabgator
Scarabgator
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Styxman Tue Apr 21, 2009 4:55 pm

Scarabgator wrote:
Styxman wrote:

I dont think many Styx fans forgave him for that Kilroy tour back in 83-84 either!!!!

How can we forget the acting scenes, how they never got nominated for the red carpet is a mystery to me affraid
Styxman
Styxman
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by Styxman Tue Apr 21, 2009 4:56 pm

mind you, some would say the keyboard spinning is just as bad Very Happy
Styxman
Styxman
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by Styxman Tue Apr 21, 2009 4:58 pm

anyone got news on a possible new studio album? excluding the REO material.
Need a Styx fix soon Cool
Styxman
Styxman
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarabgator Tue Apr 21, 2009 6:20 pm

Styxman wrote:anyone got news on a possible new studio album? excluding the REO material.
Need a Styx fix soon Cool

yeah, that reo/styx stuff is pretty weak.
Scarabgator
Scarabgator
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Lazy Dreamer Tue Apr 21, 2009 7:34 pm

Styxman wrote:mind you, some would say the keyboard spinning is just as bad Very Happy

I'd be one of them. Gowan...great musician...sounds like a hamster when he sings.

And it took all of them, not just DDY. That being said...please...no don't let him return to the band.

And Ed, I do hope things improve with the MIL.

LD

Lazy Dreamer
Batboy
Batboy

Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2008-06-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next