What The Fuck ®
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Female Vocalist Smackdown (formerly:For Deano & everyone else - not a poll)

+4
Behshad
Coquina
RockinDeano
cat
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Female Vocalist Smackdown (formerly:For Deano & everyone else - not a poll) - Page 2 Empty Re: Female Vocalist Smackdown (formerly:For Deano & everyone else - not a poll)

Post by ocnurse Mon Jun 02, 2008 11:15 pm

cat wrote:WOOO- HOOO!!!!

Tina Turner 3:1

Since no one can touch Ms Turner:

Pat Benatar

vs:

Anne Wilson

**Names you will NOT see here: Janet Jackson, any Simpson or Lohan - any female who sings like a waif (Edith Piaf is watching) there are others, however, I am sure you get the drift**

Cat
wow, hard to pick. you suck for having to make me think.. two different styles, but the same "rock" genre. pat....has more of "class like" rock style. anne....has the deep down gut feeling rock.. kinda like wynonna when she belts it out. give me something easier.... i;ve been drinking. kinda like sumpin stupid like brittney vs lindsey. Rolling Eyes
ocnurse
ocnurse
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Number of posts : 142
Registration date : 2008-06-01

Back to top Go down

Female Vocalist Smackdown (formerly:For Deano & everyone else - not a poll) - Page 2 Empty Re: Female Vocalist Smackdown (formerly:For Deano & everyone else - not a poll)

Post by cat Tue Jun 03, 2008 9:53 am

ocnurse wrote:

Pat Benatar

vs:

Anne Wilson

**Names you will NOT see here: Janet Jackson, any Simpson or Lohan - any female who sings like a waif (Edith Piaf is watching) there are others, however, I am sure you get the drift**

Cat
wow, hard to pick. you suck for having to make me think.. two different styles, but the same "rock" genre. pat....has more of "class like" rock style. anne....has the deep down gut feeling rock.. kinda like wynonna when she belts it out. give me something easier.... i;ve been drinking. kinda like sumpin stupid like brittney vs lindsey. Rolling Eyes

Sorry no Lindseys allowed here .... and thanks for reminding me to add Brittney to the verboten list Laughing

Cat
cat
cat
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Number of posts : 1598
Registration date : 2008-05-24

Back to top Go down

Post by ocnurse Sat Jun 07, 2008 11:29 pm

cat wrote:
ocnurse wrote:

Pat Benatar

vs:

Anne Wilson

Cat

Sorry no Lindseys allowed here .... and thanks for reminding me to add Brittney to the verboten list Laughing

Cat
can you believe they someone even said" oh yeah, you can sing, sign here."
ocnurse
ocnurse
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Number of posts : 142
Registration date : 2008-06-01

Back to top Go down

Post by cat Mon Jun 09, 2008 9:10 am

ocnurse wrote:
cat wrote:Sorry no Lindseys allowed here .... and thanks for reminding me to add Brittney to the verboten list Laughing

Cat
can you believe they someone even said" oh yeah, you can sing, sign here."

lol!
cat
cat
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Number of posts : 1598
Registration date : 2008-05-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2