What The Fuck ®
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Patriots kick off season tomorrow...You gotta love football!!!

+2
jbholmesiii
joeydelight
6 posters

Go down

Patriots kick off season tomorrow...You gotta love football!!! Empty Patriots kick off season tomorrow...You gotta love football!!!

Post by joeydelight Sat Sep 06, 2008 8:15 pm

Patriots kick off season tomorrow...You gotta love football!!! Aflart26
joeydelight
joeydelight
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 621
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Patriots kick off season tomorrow...You gotta love football!!! Empty Re: Patriots kick off season tomorrow...You gotta love football!!!

Post by jbholmesiii Sun Sep 07, 2008 8:51 am

funny pic Very Happy
jbholmesiii
jbholmesiii
Batboy
Batboy

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2008-05-26

Back to top Go down

Patriots kick off season tomorrow...You gotta love football!!! Empty Re: Patriots kick off season tomorrow...You gotta love football!!!

Post by joeydelight Sun Sep 07, 2008 9:21 pm

jbholmesiii wrote:funny pic Very Happy

Great pic, I agree, but all of New England is holding its breath.... pale
joeydelight
joeydelight
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Jrny1 Mon Sep 08, 2008 12:32 am

joeydelight wrote:

Brady = Torn ACL/MCL = Out 8 months min. FUCK!!!!!!

e~
Jrny1
Jrny1
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 544
Registration date : 2008-05-23

http://www.ToadstickerProductions.Com

Back to top Go down

Post by RVR Mon Sep 08, 2008 1:30 am

Jrny1 wrote:
joeydelight wrote:

e~

Couldn't have happened to nicer bunch of CHEATERS! lol! tongue Laughing

Not Tom Brady being hurt per say...I would never wish someone to be hurt that way...but the whole let down that will inevitably happen.

RVR
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Number of posts : 135
Registration date : 2008-05-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Jrny1 Mon Sep 08, 2008 7:52 am

RVR wrote:
Jrny1 wrote:
joeydelight wrote:

e~

Not Tom Brady being hurt per say...I would never wish someone to be hurt that way...but the whole let down that will inevitably happen.

HI STU!!!!! affraid FUCK YOU STU!!!!! affraid

e~ scratch
Jrny1
Jrny1
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by joeydelight Mon Sep 08, 2008 8:25 am

RVR wrote:
Jrny1 wrote:
joeydelight wrote:

e~

Yeah Stu...they should give back all THREE of their Super Bowl rings. Rolling Eyes
joeydelight
joeydelight
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by RVR Mon Sep 08, 2008 8:37 am

joeydelight wrote:
RVR wrote:
Jrny1 wrote:
joeydelight wrote:

e~

Yeah Stu...they should give back all THREE of their Super Bowl rings. Rolling Eyes

Nawwww...1 or 2 would be right! Wink

RVR
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by NealIsGod Mon Sep 08, 2008 4:26 pm

Pats have the easiest schedule in the NFL. They will still make the playoffs.

How bout them RAVENS? Twisted Evil
NealIsGod
NealIsGod
Batboy
Batboy

Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2008-08-09

Back to top Go down

Post by RVR Mon Sep 08, 2008 4:35 pm

NealIsGod wrote:Pats have the easiest schedule in the NFL. They will still make the playoffs.

How bout them RAVENS? Twisted Evil

They beat the Bungles so I was happy! I feel bad for Marv Lewis...I really do...he is a class guy, and a good coach...stuck in a shitty franchise.

RVR
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by lights1961 Mon Sep 08, 2008 5:14 pm

My guess is Rogers will get hurt sometime before the middle of the year and the FANS will be pissed holy hell at management--especially if Favre has an amazing year for the Jets.

Rick

lights1961
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 943

Back to top Go down

Post by Jrny1 Mon Sep 08, 2008 8:51 pm

lights1961 wrote:My guess is Rogers will get hurt sometime before the middle of the year and the FANS will be pissed holy hell at management--especially if Favre has an amazing year for the Jets.

Rick

Farve looked good for missing most of camp and under a new system....

e~ cherry
Jrny1
Jrny1
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by joeydelight Tue Sep 09, 2008 8:53 am

lights1961 wrote:My guess is Rogers will get hurt sometime before the middle of the year and the FANS will be pissed holy hell at management--especially if Favre has an amazing year for the Jets.

Rick

What makes you think he will get hurt Rick? scratch I'm not saying he COULDN'T go down, but that's true with any quarterback. I doubt the fans would be that pissed at management. The whole Favre-thing has been a HUGE distraction. Not saying he can't play anymore, he obviously can. But the drama he brought with him was too much.
I like Rogers and I believe he will become a VERY GOOD quarterback in the NFL.
joeydelight
joeydelight
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by RVR Tue Sep 09, 2008 9:07 am

joeydelight wrote:

Rick

What makes you think he will get hurt Rick? scratch I'm not saying he COULDN'T go down, but that's true with any quarterback. I doubt the fans would be that pissed at management. The whole Favre-thing has been a HUGE distraction. Not saying he can't play anymore, he obviously can. But the drama he brought with him was too much.

He had a GREAT game last night...he looked cool and poised...and dare I say it...Favre-like on some of his passes.

RVR
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by NealIsGod Tue Sep 09, 2008 4:22 pm

Kornheiser was relentless with the Favre comparisons. So annoying. Mad
NealIsGod
NealIsGod
Batboy
Batboy

Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2008-08-09

Back to top Go down

Post by lights1961 Tue Sep 09, 2008 5:25 pm

joeydelight wrote:

Rick

true dat...but i just know my Packers luck outside the last 17 years with Brett.

Rick

lights1961
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 943

Back to top Go down

Post by joeydelight Tue Sep 09, 2008 7:20 pm

lights1961 wrote:
joeydelight wrote:

Rick

true dat...but i just know my Packers luck outside the last 17 years with Brett.

Rick

Well that's true...but at least he's STANDING, unlike my guy!!!! No
joeydelight
joeydelight
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down